Could somebody explain the procedings and the possibilities to move from a shitty third world hellhole country to a...

Could somebody explain the procedings and the possibilities to move from a shitty third world hellhole country to a good place(like USA, Japan) , considering I made enough trading my savings in crypto and crypto being my only wealth?

Tell one or two of the most influential people you can about your wealth, and work your way up the social ladder in your country. Become one of the elite in your country and use those connections to get a travel VISA

what country?

japan accepts pretty much 0 immigrants. your best chance is USA since they have a lottery, most other industrialized countries have skills qualifications

>using crypto gains to move to USA
The worst mistake you could possibly make.

Travel Visa is easy to get...I wanna know if it's possible to withdraw the money in the new country(doesn't care about paying taxes... because nothing beats the bureacracy and tax rates from my country) without committing a crime

Canada accepts a lot of immigrants

Half the people inToronto are foreign born

I dont know why people want to move here (USA). Sure there are some decent paying jobs, but you will work your ass off and everyone here is out to fuck you over.
I'm literally saving my shekels to get the fuck out of here. Hoping to move to some tropical asian country and live like a king with $1MM.

this but in canada its a point system to immigrate.

you get preference for degrees, job lined up, money (not crypto), etc.

you first worlders don't know what's a real shitty government, trying to steal a piece in everyfukingthing it can

Okay fine do whatever you want. Join the others having meltdowns in tax threads and whining about how they can't get into ICOs.

whats the capital gains tax in your country?

USA is actually quite high compared to most.

20% is the base capital gains, +4% on investment income over 250k, plus dividends hit at 40% and various state taxes etc etc

You will never move to Japan unless you learn Japanese or manage to marry a Japanese woman

And why would you ever want to move to the USA? You are just going to get fucked on with massive crypto taxes. Go to the UK or something

I am from the USA and will marry you for 50%

What country are you in?

Better go to better 3rd world and live like a king. Thai or other SEA?

Go for student visa, make connections then go for work visa. This strategy will work for USA, Canada and some European Countries.
Also, I'm guessing you're from Brazil. Try to Google about Portuguese citizenship / going to Portugal as brazilian.
Finally, Chile seems to be a good alternative for SA. At least you can save your ass from 2018 uncertainty.

I'm guessing he's brazilian.
Lula may get elected next year. If so, almost any country is better than full blown communist country.

Base for capital gains is 15%, but since it's a foreign investment, there will be lots of built-in taxes(taxes here are extremely complex on purpose, so that no one is able to understand it). It's probably going to be the same 40%+hidden taxes and fines.

You got that right....my biggest concern is he beins elected again. This shit is gonna become another Venezuela

Dreaming on Leaving Brazil? Pic related.
Lembre-se, você está aqui para sempre.

If you felt like I helped and wanna help me out.
1FFU3ajA8k5gXjBMRhBMDpkEkWnhUcjiPi
Also, anons, I'm accepting donation. 1 BTC is enough for passport, visa and travel costs so I can save my ass too.

>good place
>USA
>less than 65% of the country is White and dropping fast
Any reasonable white person would think of leaving this dump country
Good luck trying to get a citizenship in Japan though, they aren't foreigner lovers like Yurop or Canada

>citzenship
Citzenship is a meme its really not needed all you need is a green card

You want to marry my sister?

I'm American.

A lot of countries (the US too, I think) have an investor or business visa. Dump $500k into real estate or something, get residence.

Do you have any little brother like 13yo or less who i can have sex with?
German hier

OP if you find me a cute 13yo boy and live in Rio i can help you getting german citizenship

t. German in bundaland

How much do you think that is possible to live a retirement life at USA?

let's you guys are making a living of crypto, what countries do you think are good to live in?

Seat's taken