AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS HAPPENING

see you at 2k

see you at 1k

see you at $1

what is?

*pop*

Wtf is goin on ?

SELLLLLLL

game over buddy. The cryptobubble is popping soon

Forget being autists, you fags are fucking ADHD. Amazing 48 hours and you're busting out pink wojaks because of a pullback.

Bash your heads against the wall, go into a coma for a couple months, and come out of it richer.

It's probably a lot of people's first pull back since entering crypto currencies.

Fair enough... plenty of newbies around here I guess, but for fucks sake go look at a long term chart of BTC and have a drink. It's all going to be fine, we're all going to make it. By "we" I mean the people HODLing non-shitcoins.

… I tried so hard
And got so far

So... what exactly is the issue here? I don't understand the hysterics.

It's happening for real this time isn't it?

Massive gains in pretty much every major coin and slight pullback... baby hands crying for their ba-ba

>go to bed
>wake up
>see this thread
>check btc price
>higher than when I went to sleep
>mfw it's happening

Aaaah aaaah
Ngggfgggggggggh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*pop*

gaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH310445

Not only that but when BTC drops, all the other alt/shit coins follow.

Not always true actually. When BTC hit 1.3k and crashed everything else mooned.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOLDMAN SACHS DUMP STARTED
SELL SELL SELL

wut

When will mods start banning pink wojak threads?

ups you didnt buy at peak or?

Goldman Sachs predicted that BTC would get to this level and then crash. Its a self-fulfilling prophecy because of all the people who listen to Goldman Sachs. People felt super safe buying up to this level and now the FUD starts

But they're the best threads, user.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGFFFHGGGFHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

but user my buy order has not been filled. so i must fud a bit more