The market is way overheated and he still hasn't sold his crypto for USD

>the market is way overheated and he still hasn't sold his crypto for USD
I hope you've got a folder filled with pink Wojaks, user. You're gonna need it as you hodl through this month!

the market is just getting heated.. 2 years till the crash

(((You))) would love for us to dump, wouldn't you?

haven't you noticed all the threads with pink wojaks and blockfolios in the red?

I'm not saying it's THE crash, but we are heading for a dip

>haven't you noticed all the threads with pink wojaks and blockfolios in the red?

Yes, every single day regardless of how the market is doing

People were saying this a week ago as BTC was dropping back to sub $4k briefly. Now we've just crested $5k and people think it's gonna crash

THIS... fucking exactly.

I would sell but I honestly believe September is different.

>6% decline in price arter that ladder

ALL IS LOST

$5k is a huge psychological barrier, it's more likely to crash here.

Most of these idiots have never seen a real crash in their adult lives. Don't spoil it for them. Let them see how markets work.

Yeah... just like $500, $1000, $2000, $3000, and $4000

I just put in another 5k, the last of my fiat money desu. I believe.

jackass, it did crash after meeting a lot of those values.
June, right before $3k.
2013, right after $1k

And there were a lot of crashes before $1k not listed on cm.

$5k is half of $10k, it's a big milestone. Anyway, crypto always crashes it's a fucking cycle dumbass.

I've been holding for 2 years... iron hands. If you want to call me a jackass for that, go right ahead. I'll continue to do it too, because I'm not a poor fag and $5k doesn't make or break me if the thing goes to zero.

1. It's still up from yesterday.
2. It had a fucking fast run up and only dipped down a few percent (so far at least)
3. There is no reason other than a correction for the massive run it had for a dip.
June/July was so bad because of uncertainty about the fork. We are in the clear for another month at least. At worst we will dip to 4500 then crank up to 6k.

Well congratz on those iron hands. I sold At the June peak and bought 10% away from the July bottom, doubling my investment. And now, it's over doubled again since July. If you don't care whether it crashes or not, why even comment.

I comment because I think it's sad that a group of anons who clearly understand the technology are going to miss the biggest financial opportunity in their lifetime

but we're not missing it. We're just not unnecessarily holding through what are obvious downtrends. This one is still a little too early to call. I'm pulling out temporarily to be on the safe side

Maybe you're playing it smart, but I see thread after thread of people popping in/out so often that they are losing money they can't afford to lose. Maybe that's the penalty for being dumb, but it just seems to me that people who don't know technical analysis or don't follow it closely enough would be better served by just holding some good coins for the long term as this thing continues to march on.

>BTC goes down like 80 bucks
>ITS A CRASH GET OUT SELL SELL SELL AAHHHHHHH

Kill yourself