What will be the consequences of the current global drop in average IQ...

What will be the consequences of the current global drop in average IQ? Will advanced industrialized technological societies be able to survive? How will the low IQ masses contribute to an economy which becomes more and more complex?

Is there any historical equivalent of what is happening right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruna_Linzmeyer#Biography
swirlgirlarmy.com/post/63474125915/meet-swirl-girl-icon-chaley-rose
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IQ can't drop you twat

It's dropping because low IQ populations are breeding more than high IQ populations.

THE "INTELLECTUAL QUOTIENT" ONLY INDICATES PERFORMANCE WITHIN AN OVERLY SPECIFIC SET OF PARAMETERS —IT DOES NOT MEASURE THE INTELLIGENCE, OR INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY, OF A PERSON, NOR IS IT INDICATIVE OF ANYTHING BY ITSELF, AND IT IS ONLY VALID WITHIN THE SPECIFIC CONTEXT OF THE GIVEN EXPERIMENT.

MEASURES, STATISTICS, AND MARKERS, ARE MERE EMPIRICAL DATA; TO USE VERIDIC INFORMATION TO BOLSTER SPURIOUS CONCLUSIONS, OR ARGUMENTS, IS A FLAGRANT ACT OF FALSITY.

>What will be the consequences of the current global drop in average IQ? Will advanced industrialized technological societies be able to survive? How will the low IQ masses contribute to an economy which becomes more and more complex?
>Is there any historical equivalent of what is happening right now?

YOU ARE VIRTUALLY JUST POSTING GIBBERISH.

Projecting current trends into the future it's pretty obvious that as ratio of Elvis impersonators reaches critical mass, intelligence quotient will decrease.

That's for the amerindian genocide. Get extinct'd, subhuman.

You're wrong, read up on the g factor.

How is it whitey's fault that amerindians had a shitty immune system?

IQ is statistically normalized you brainlet

Right, but you can still compare IQ scores of different groups by choosing one as the basis for comparison, you stupid nigger.

How is niggers fault that white women have the black fever? They worship the black warrior.

The consequences of the genocide and the stolen land will never be forgotten. Never EVER.

Prepare your luggage.

You clearly don't understand. The average IQ will always be 100.

You still don't get what IQ actually is.

Isn't IQ increasing with time, what with the Flynn effect and all that?

>What will be the consequences of the current global drop in average IQ?
none

> Will advanced industrialized technological societies be able to survive?
yes

>How will the low IQ masses contribute to an economy which becomes more and more complex?
They won't, they already barely do

No, you clearly don't understand, you moronic nigger. The given mean of a group will always be 100 due to the normalization of IQ, but you can compare that mean with other means of different groups. That is how we know, for instance, that IQ scores have risen in the west during the 20th century (the flynn effect).

Now run along, brainlet.

See above.

See

They increased, just like average height increased, during the 20th century, but the Flynn effect has stopped in the developed world.

Saying that IQ is decreasing is still wrong though, because IQ is a normalized measurement, it's not a single concrete trait. You can say that, at any given time, one group tends towards higher or lower IQs, but the global IQ score at any point in time is 100 by definition.

If you're triggered by the term "IQ", I'm fine with using "intelligence" instead. These two terms are interchangeable.

Nope. Iq is pseudoscience, and intelligence is a concept assuming something that isn't even defined.

Try again, faggot.

At this point it's pointless to argue with you. Kys.

The human brain has shrunk during the last 20,000 years. It doesn't matter.

It will actually increase once we start breeding with Asians. They will raise the overall intelligence of humanity.

>Using actual clear and well-defined concepts rather than it means what I think it means
>Pointless

>watering down superior ashkenazim dna with a yellow monkey

What a shame

Asians are collectivist hivemind drones that do not value individualism.

Hey gang, here's the article OP is going off of
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
which claims that:
>IQ has dropped 14 points since the Victorian Era
>IQ can best be measured by reaction speed
>Each study measured people's' reaction times - how long they took to press a button after being prompted.
>It is claimed that reaction time mirrors mental processing speed - so it reflects intelligence.
Also, it's the fucking DailyMail, the UK version of National Enquirer

Wtf??? Iq is the single best determinant of intelligent out there!

>the entire world must suffer for the sins of the eternal Anglo.
Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Protec your wominz too, brotha

Bump

ITT: Brainlets get triggered

Source for your image?

IQ has only increased in The last century since we kept recording it (Flyn effect) and in The recent future we'lol use methods to increase our IQs artificially such as genetic manipulation, IQ is only going to increase

uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/

It seems to assume IQs will remain at their low level in poor countries with rising populations.

No, I think he's referring to the IQ population surge.
>le dailymail meme
You do know that they're quoting a peer reviewed publication, right?

>to the IQ population surge.
low IQ population surge*, i.e. africans.

Uh, it doesn't take that long.

pic related, left is half black half white

middle is half black half white, right is daughter, left is granddaughter

left's father is half black half white

left is half black half white

right is half black half white

right is haIf black half white

right is half black half white

I could go on and on, and that's just with less dominant northern european genes.

It's still mostly like Obama's children, half black + black = usually full black phenotype. The children sometimes come out still looking mixed mainly if the half/half parent has a more dominant black or white phenotype + white or black partner respectively. Pic related still often occurs though (right is half black half white with dominant black phenotype + white partner).

standing atop highest summit of mount stupid

Bottom left isn't even "one eighth black".

>Bruna's father is German, while her mother is of Portuguese, Spanish, Native Brazilian and African descent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruna_Linzmeyer#Biography

Neither is the one above her "three quarters white".

>My mom is half Black and half White (German and Native American). And while my dad is very fair with blue eyes and light brown hair he is only one quarter White (Irish) and three quarters Black.
swirlgirlarmy.com/post/63474125915/meet-swirl-girl-icon-chaley-rose

and the one on the right is Aryane Steinkopf, she's brazilian and probably has white, black and native american ancestry, she's not "one eighth black".

well unless you are a leftist you can fuck off with that shit

3/4 white is 2qt4me

Y'all should kill yourselves by jumping from your chromosome count down to your IQs for such a shit thread.

The problem here is that white guys aren't crazy about black women.

You don't need all people to be smart for society to advance you just need few people with visiom with backing from few people rich enough.