SHIFT. IOC. NVO

SHIFT. IOC. NVO.

Buy now or Pink Wojak later over the fact that you missed out on 3 of the most obvious 10x coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NVOExchange/status/865627829555179525
nvo.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you even trying anymore pajeet?

DIONS, bro

This reminds me of the FUD I got for posting Antshare and OMG threads :d

What is the bottom one?

Also going to be hard as fuck for shift to deliver, might be vaporware. I bought a fuck load of IOC though, im with you there

NVO is a decentralized exchange asset coin. It is going to give you a percent of all network translations on their platform in the form of another coin that will be fixed to .99 cents

NVST and NVSX (,99 cents)

Shilled nvo at atl last week now its doubled back to 50c. Veeky Forums only buys meme coins

Can you tell me a bit about them please? What separates them from every other coin?

SHIFT - Decentralized Internet.
NVO - Decentralized Exchange, read the rest of this IOC - Fast as fuck. And this one is like the Swiss Knife of Cryptos. I swear if it works 100% it will eliminate most storage and private messaging crypto currencies.

IOC's DIONS have
- Bitcoin Address Aliases (Instead of 1034345156xgfo4 you have coffeeshop-io, people can make these with their IOC and sell them to each other. More real world adoption bc no more long ass confusing addresses for normies)
- Storage on their Blockchain
- Encrypted Private messaging through the blockchain

And the block call for DIONS is on Sept 27th. I haven't even told you about Chameleon yet, go read up on it yourself.

Thanks, they all sound interesting. Going to try and read up on them.

Alright im fucking in i guess
I just put 500 on Shift and IOC but im still trying to get NVO

I am fomoing hard but i need to take risks ive been in crypto for 4 months and i always miss the moons. I saw ans/neo threads when it was small and i fucking didnt buy any and bought in when it mooned to fucking 12 dollars and said i wouldnt sell when it crashed. Then i fucking sold right before it mooned to 50.

OP YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING LYING TO ME I WANT A MOON GODDAMNIT

You won't be disappointed user I swear. Hold for a good month or 2 on these coins. They are going to continue to rise in value but they will have an insane moon mission before the end of the year

I sold 7.5K ZRX for $2600 btc (.55BTC)

I'm putting .275 BTC in SHIFT and .275 BTC in BLOCK. Is this dumb? Should I do something different? Been looking at UBQ too.

Look for coins with smaller marketcaps.
You won't make gains with a coin like BLOCK compared to a NVO or IOC. UBQ is good but again its gotten to the 100~ million point.

But I know about the BLOCK project. I have 27.5K ZRX left after selling 12.5K ZRX today to get into the blackmoon ico and have some btc to buy dips. Block will rise hand in hand with zrx as decentralized exchanges start to gain popularity. I don't feel as confident about this other stuff. Why should I?

Give me a second user let me skim through 0x's white paper I'm not that familiar with it.

I would reeeeeaaally look into IOC user, it's the only one coming out with a product ASAP

Joel. Nuff said

>Joel.

What

Okay correct me if I say anything factually incorrect.

The 0x protocol is just a way to trade ERC20 tokens. While it is revolutionary in the way that people will have the ability to conduct peer to peer exchanges through text mediums, their still won't be any product or addition of non-eth coins within that protocol. I think the idea is really nice actually, I just personally dislike how exclusive it is.

Now for NVO, I'm literally just with them because they are supporting all tokens
here is a snippet from their whitepaper:

"The main market: Enabled the trading of the major cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin,
Monero, Dash …
The Sub Market: some cryptocurrencies have the ability to create tokenized assets. These will be traded on
the sub Market. The pairs matching will be Cryptocurrency/Tokenized asset ie: ETH/GNO, BTC/MAID,
WAVE/INCNT."

Also they will allow people the ability to list other coins that weren't originally on their multi-wallet.

Sorry if I sound like a mega autist right now.
Watch this, it can explain it better than I can.

nvo.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf

Tomorrow morning I may write a coherent little paper on this.
Oh also just based on stats I would rather have a stock in this than 0x with its coin supply and marketcap
the only NVO isn't as big is because they put it on an ass exchange so their was a barrier to entry until it gets listed on an legitimate one

ZRX has non-erc20 tokens in the timeline, they do eventually plan to allow more coins. NVO sounds like it's going what Blocknet is already doing?

fucking hell i just deleted everything

basically
- what rewards does blocknet give you for holding their token
- where can i find blocknet's white paper
- nvo will complete their exchange faster (q1 2018) than blocknet which has been out for years
- nvo will generate a gas like substance from network transactions
- low market cap, low coin supply
- the marketing seems sleeker than blocknet's