What's the next BTC? I have $100. Looking to become a millionaire (multiply my money by 10,000)...

What's the next BTC? I have $100. Looking to become a millionaire (multiply my money by 10,000). Will follow first conceivable suggestion.

lol good luck, if we knew why the fuck would we tell you

Meaning market cap can grow 10,000 times. If market cap is much higher than $1mil no can do hombre.

Venezuelan fiat money is the hot shit right now, GOGOGO !!

Because you're NSA shills who'd tell me for the LULZ obviously.

It's DNT

Is Venezuela's market cap _$1mil? No.
Read my post.

IOTA maybe?

I would put my money in if their market cap was, read my last post.

>

Find 4 solid ass ICO's and go all in on them. For example ZRX (0x) was an easy 10x if you sold ATH 3 days after the ICO.

Do this 4 times:
$100 x 10 = $1,000
$1,000 x 10 = $10,000
$10,000 x 10 = $100,000
$100,000 x 10 = $1,000,000

Boom millionaire.

Bolivarcoin is the way, bro

Oh, well then maybe shot in the dark for I/O Coin?

>Find 4 solid ass ICO's
thats the hard part.

unironically IOC. you can get em for like $2.50 right now

These seem reasonable. The more ideas the better.

Look, my initials are wa in rot13. If any of you would help me I'd appreciate it. Need all the help I can get.

IOC's market cap is $43 mil. Meaning it'd need to reach $430 bil. Looking for market cap of $1mil.

well a coin that new with great chances of mooning would be a very rare gem indeed. you won't find it here on biz dude. gotta do your own research.

And a shit ton of it, you gotta earn that shit mane gotta mentalslave harder than you ever wageslaved to truly understand the market that changes every hour.

Filecoin. Buy now, sell at ATH after 24 hours, then buy back and hold for 2 years. It's going to perform exactly like SIA will: bubble early and then slowly grow as more people build apps using decentralized filestorage that cannot be DMCA'd.

It's market cap is $1mil.

I'm not interested in being a slave.

Just a guy who got lucky with help.

Basic Attention Token probably won't make you a millionaire, but you might get rich

How would I do that? I suck at research...

MAGAcoin

bump

>bump

26th post

Filecoin is a ridiculously funded ICO though - really think there's headway there for 10x?

how does one invest into filecoin

By entering your credit card details.