I know this is going to sound stupid but I'm new to this so no bully

I know this is going to sound stupid but I'm new to this so no bully

I want to get into crypto and buy btc and eth but where is best to get a wallet adress?

There are so many sites and some seem scams or have huge fees. I'm from romania btw pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DYOR, newfag

Sorry, OP. Didn't read a word of what you wrote; Was too busy looking at the pic.

Etherdelta is what you need. USD to ETH

Here I made you a BTC for you ;)
13gAorfPYLrGeQZfK9TjRGxm4xktfjr7SF

Just goto www.coinbase.com and buya bunch and withdraw it to that address and it's yours!

if you trust me I can hold your coins for you in my hardware wallet

Go away gypsy. Don't you have a tent peg to sell?

That's a really comfy bra!

Get a TREZOR or Ledger Nano S. 100% worth the money because your private key (the "password" you need to access your funds) can't be stolen unless they have the physical device.

Get a hardware wallet, (personally have a ledger nano system), or if you really don't want to but one use myetherwallet and mycelium for eth and btc respectively.

Ledger nano s not ledger nano system, stupid autocorrect.

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/

Same grill

Get Jaxx, you can hold both Eth and Btc in it, and it's free. You can then buy Btc from localbitcoins, withdraw them into Jaxx and convert however much you want in Eth, using Jaxx's Shapeshift integration. Or buy them separately from Coinflux and withdraw. A hardware wallet would be best, but depending on how much money you invest, it may not be worth it. And do more research, you need to understand everything if you don't want to do some stupid shit like giving Veeky Forums your private key or smth. Good luck, fellow romanian fag.

meh it's ez to take a bad pic of anyone
give me a video

if you plan to buy an and hold , paper wallett is mos secure if you do it right. By on localbitcoin, it gets sent from escrow, you transfer to your wallet make sure you understand everything real weell and type everything perfet (or lose the money)

want to buy on loalbitcoin and trae, then send it to electtrum wallett, from there to trade platform

want to buy buy direct with bank ccount or something then use coinbase, send from there to platform

if you use paper, the most importnt thing to know is you cant send part of wallett somewhere, you have to send the whole thing or you lose the rest. Want to send only part? "Sweep" paper wallett to electrum. bitcoinpaperwallett dot com was user friendly for me when I first bought btc.

Be aware of whats going on specifically hat blockchain means (open ledgr p2p no 3rd party) and what's going on with scaling/ block limit (jews are sabotaging btc by not scaling with bigge blocks as per the whitepaper, read that

I'd advise you to wait for BTC to clear 5000 and prove it before you buy. no ETH opinion.

I hope this helped.

coinflux you fucking normie

Thanks for the help guys

Is ZebraPay legit?

Also should I just use a coinbase wallet to hold? I don't think I'll trade anyting maybe just more eth

Coinbase is not yet available in Romania, afaik

So Jaxx is a wallet? I'm sorry I don't get what it means by blockchain interface.

Coinbase.

Yes, it is, that's the usual blockchain mumbo jumbo

got it thanks. Any nice youtube channels or blogs for good advice?

sure use Jaxx if you don't mind losing your coins

I'm only recommending Jaxx as an easy-to-use temporary option until they earn enough to afford a hardware wallet, which have the best usability to security ratio, obviously.

As shit as some things are around here, I haven't found anything quite like it. Reddits like /cryptocurrency are alright for news, but from what I've seen, any discussion threads are either nicely-wrapped bag-shilling threads or long-term holds debates. The problem is, since reddit is normie-level, you expect it to be sort of trustworthy, when really, people are even shittier than here, though they don't look like it.

But here, you expect everyone to be real cunts, and then you get surprised with great info here and there. I got into 0x thanks to biz, when it was nowhere to be seen anywhere else. So yeah, lurk moar.

Also, look for posts by a certain anime-posting user, which are extremely informative and helpful. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

Never got around to going on bitcointalk, you should probably try lurking there as well. Stay the fuck away from youtube, people are scamming like crazy there.