BAT is hitting $1 within a couple weeks with the release of Mercury...

BAT is hitting $1 within a couple weeks with the release of Mercury. Every one of my BAT bros is going to be rich as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAT marine reporting in

Been looking at this coin for a while, should I invest or nah

Easy 1$ coin, just look at the team behind it

gonna invest tomorrow, moon mission bois

what exchanges are you all using to buy BAT?

Bittrex

Is there a way to buy BAT on bittrex with money? I only have my litecoins in Coinbase

got mine on bittrex, months ago. Still waiting to turn a profit

Yes, but they will shortly sell more BAT coins.

>I JUST SAVED YOU MONEY! SEND LITECOIN! CHINESE CHILDREN ARE STARVING SO EAT YOUR VEG... JUST SEND FUCKING LITECOINS!

I got 5k under 5000 says, am I gonna make it?

No, and yes, but BAT is literally a scheme to avoid Venture Capital and nothing else at this point (until a market is actually created).

send LTC to bittrex wallet, trade LTC -> BTC then BTC -> BAT

You're never gonna make it.

thanks

Transfer litecoins to Bitrex by pressing plus sign there and then buy BAT

Why would it pump now? Did the devs publish some news?

If not, this seems like a desperate attempt to dump your bags.

BAT Mercury is being released that will take it to $1, then it goes from a concept to an actual working product. It will hit a billion dollar marketcap almost overnight.

This guy fucks. Mercury announcement will be soon guys. Hop on while its still cheap. Make gains guys.

try to get 10k so that once it hits 10 bucks you have 100 grand

A jump from $1 to $10 is pretty big for a coin with 1 trillion coins.

Yep, get in while you can

When is Mercury releasing? I still need some time..

2 weeks. buy up bat with this dip imo

We are the BAT marines.

more likely, $1 will be the value of 1 BTC in two weeks

im seriously considering going all in on this coin

there are so many experienced people putting serious work into it, not hyping up their product at all, just acting like a serious development company, it's pretty much guaranteed to go up. Am I wrong ?

There are also a lot of people experinced in making gains saying this coin will jump in the next couple weeks

You can buy on uphold with "money"

BUY IT SERIOUSLY
even if you buy like £20 worth you'll have £80 worth soon
£60 profit

It's a shit concept and it will never catch on. Still might be a good medium term hold tho

It is actually an amazing concept though. The idea isn't really a question, it is the adopt-ability.

There is no question that if this was adopted it would improve the advertising industry for everyone.

What is mercury?

t. no holder stay poor

basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/

30 cents back down to 24... It's over

>comparing to dollar instead of btc

why do people do this

Because it gives a better representation on the price you arm chair trader fuck boy.

When you compare to btc you don't know if it was when btc was 1k, 1.9k, 4k, or anything and so it's usually meaningless if you talk about buying something over 2 weeks ago

This is by far my favorite chart movement.

Will it moon before OMG?

The price relative to Bitcoin is more important than the price relative to your country's currency. Fuckboy.

double bottom reversal? will have to see on the volume i think

Whatever you say third worlder

I'm an American and it's simple math. You cash out in BTC. I'm going to assume BTC will be higher in the future than it is now, so the goal is to accumulate more BTC. Not the $$ amount.

Do you not realize that based upon what BTC is worth on a certain day, $20 in NEO can be worth more than $30 in NEO?

Trying to help you out.

I understand what you're saying but usd is still more stable to give a reference to the price paid.

Im using monero as my "bank" coin not btc or eth

$20 in NEO can be worth more than $30 in NEO?

What did he mean by this?

444,000 Satoshis last month was worth $16.88. At $5k per bitcoin it is now around $20.

Its why I don't understand why people sell alts to buy bitcoin when it goes up. Alts and bitcoin eventually get back in sync for the most part.

100k Satoshis is still 100k Satoshis no matter what bitcoins usd value is.