Africa

What is it with this continent?
Why has it never produced any great scientists or philosophers or any of that shit ?
Does it have anything to do with the skin color of its inhabitants /b/?

Other urls found in this thread:

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/04/09/the-evolution-of-human-skin-variation/
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/
racialreality.blogspot.com/2011/08/devastating-criticism-of-richard-lynn.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
youtu.be/FTQbiNvZqaY
som.yale.edu/news/news/why-high-iq-doesnt-mean-youre-smart
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage?

>sage

Fucking obsesion with africa desu, it must be the least interesting continent apart of the antartica. We get it you get a hardone for the bbc but could you stop spamming that shit and go to /gif/ to wank instead.

>i will make up any excuse for Africans being retarded subhumans just to show how pc and anti/pol/ i am :)))) xD

Veeky Forums truly is the most reddit board.

>Who is Augustine of Hippo

>Why has it never produced any great scientists or philosophers or any of that shit ?
But it has, it was just well over 1500 years ago and it was only North Africans to boot.

Hiya mods, you deleted a /pol/ thread a few minutes ago, what's keepin ya?

Ancient Kemet and Moors were incredibly intelligent and advanced.

Euclid lived on the African continent.

Would you like to take this opportunity to claim you meant 'geographical are (X) of Africa'?

1) Skin color has nothing to do with intelligence.

2) Richard Lynn's numbers are shit.

Fuck off back to /pol/ Stormtard.

>source: my ass

Friendly reminder to report and ignore all /pol/ Africa threads.

>Skin color has nothing to do with intelligence
>even though the graph clearly proves a correlation

Correlation is not causation. Face your extinction, subhuman.

classic case of correlation =/= causation

>Why has it never produced any great scientists
Rude

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS.

Mods ban these /b/ faggots that spam this bullshit and derail my /pol/ thread! :(

will correlation =/= causation fags ever stop?

If it were one or two countries you'd have a point.
But seeing as MOST of those with a darker skintone are also stupider, the solution is obvious.

>Richard Lynn's numbers are shit.

Literally every global IQ study corroborates his findings
Even when people get different results, the correlation between skin color and IQ is there

>i will make up any excuse to shitpost about africa just to show how anti pc and /pol/ i am
Are you retarded?

No, sub-Saharans are retarded sub humans, its common knowledge user.

1)Skin color has nothing to do with intelligence:

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/04/09/the-evolution-of-human-skin-variation/

2) Richard Lynn is a known liar and Nordicist:

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/

racialreality.blogspot.com/2011/08/devastating-criticism-of-richard-lynn.html

That's not /tv/

sage all shit threads

>nordicist

Lmao you liberals are really grasping for
straws here

the only peoples separated from the population long enough to have evolved significantly differently are abbos and we can still interbreed with em and wash out their alleged stupidity.

>never produced any scientists

Bait...

Prove it

You know Africans had an deep awareness of cause and effect. For example unlike Europeans for centuries they inoculated themselves with Cowpox so they wouldn't contract small box.

The put their people afflicted by syphilis to malaria to prevent syphilis from further deterioration.

They practiced cesarian section, had a deep understanding and pharmacological knowledge of plants to create poisons.

The philosophy of Africans especially West Africans is known, it's just not applied in the west but Sufi orders in Senegal and the beliefs of various people's continues to attract and main thousands.

The only reason why people don't know is because they don't want to know.

Major Browne, a high official of the British Government Administrative Department of Kenya, with long experience, states in the closing paragraph of his book entitled, "The Vanishing Tribes of Kenya," the following:
>It must also be remembered that the "blessings of civilization" are not in practice by any means as obvious as some simple-minded folk would like to believe. It can be said with fair accuracy that among the tribes with which we have been dealing there is, in their uncontaminated society, no pauperism, no paid prostitution, very little serious drunkenness, and on the whole astonishingly little crime; while practically everyone has enough to eat, sufficient clothing, and an adequate dwelling, according to the primitive native standard. Of what civilized community can as much be said?

>the only peoples separated from the population long enough to have evolved significantly differently are abbos

Not even at all.

Africa is not conducive to static settlements, which are required if you want a civilization to concern itself with things beyond immediate survival.

There is Egypt though.

Wikipedia lul

That quote is bullshit because it's all relative to the regions standard of life quality. Pic related is probably their idea of an adequate dwelling

That's the traditional hut of agro-pastoralists in the miombo and sahel and quite frankly if it fufill the needs nomadic people's what's wrong with it?

The effects of colonialism as he said in that time altered their society beyond recognition into reliance and true poverty.

One of the first universities in the world was in morocco you doublekike

A white Roman, Born in North Africa.

And this is an argument how exactly?

>Have a house, food, TV, internet, etc
>Some aliens come from off planet
>"Fucking retards, what intelligent species lives like this?"
>Aliens blow up my house, force me to work for them because traditional human lifestyle is too obscene in their mind
>Can't get alien job, can't afford alien spacehouse
>Live in poverty and metal shacks aping alien spacehouses because they think traditional human homes are dumb
>Can't afford all the neat alien shit they lord over us, aliens make fun of humans for being so poor
>Life isn't as good because you are being held to standards you never needed or particularly care for under threat of hellfire.
>Politics and economy is warped so you can't live as humans of old
>"Why are humans so stupid and poor?"

Meanwhile people more intelligent than you such as the unabomber think anarcho-primitism is a better way of life. Facts back that up. Humans are less happy, humans only recently started having better life expectancy and quality of life than hunter gatherers. The investment finally paid off but we are extremely lucky to not live in the incredibly shitty transition periods.

/tv/ is the most reddit board.
This one's pretty close, though. I once saw a guy un-ironically use the word 'PoC'

>Some aliens come from off planet

You mean aliens who you traded with directly and indirectly for over a 1000 years and who you were once equal to technology wise?

I doubt some of these spearchuckers deep into Africa were involved in trade even with other tribes.
How many uncontacted tribes exist now?

>I doubt some of these spearchuckers deep into Africa were involved in trade even with other tribes.

Of course they were, Ethiopia and Egypt have a rich an interconnected history. As does West and North Africa and East Africa and the Middle East.

Indeed the famous Silk Road extended all the way down to Zanzibar.

>How many uncontacted tribes exist now?

Hard to so say although, not as many as in South America.

Fun fact the last uncontacted tribe in North America was found in 1911.

saying c is reddit is a complete meme though.

Those entities changed A LOT.

Augustine of Hippo

You realise there were dark skinned mathematicians right.
Ramanujan is a classic example.
, also Nigerians are one of the most educated ethnicity and tend to perform well in western countries

>If you have more melanin you are more retarded

>its another "why is africa so shit" thread
can't the mods just sticky one of them so we don't have do go through this every day

kek

Not to the point they became like aliens.
See

>You realise there were dark skinned mathematicians right.
>Ramanujan is a classic example.
"skin color" is just a way to say "race". Of course, dark skinned indians are different from dark skinned africans.

>, also Nigerians are one of the most educated ethnicity and tend to perform well in western countries
Kinda meme-ish. Only the top 0.01% of nigerians make it to the USA, and even then they're not *that* successful (compared to asians and indians)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

ALL of history is predetermined by geography.

I'd think it's *just a bit* hard to even farm a good staple crop in most of Africa when literally everything with a pulse wants to rip you to shreds and/or bleed you dry.
There's a reason humankind left Africa you know. Because it's a biological circus in there.

When you don't have to worry about shit like ebola and rabies and hippos, you can worry more about stuff like philosophy.

Yeah...the humans did leave Africa. The sub-humans stayed

yeah ok jared

>le communist nigger Jew dyke faggot Cultural Marxism nigger cuck faggots le Reddit normie bluepill redpill cuck le praise le kek cuck cuck cuck!!!!

>old person who grew up in era of eugenics and institutional racism is racist
LE KEK PRAISE LE KEK NIGGER COMMIE JOO CONSPIRACY BTFO XDDDD!!!

>Of course, dark skinned indians are different from dark skinned africans.
Very little genetic difference.

What?

I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in, 12:30 flight
The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in AAAFFFRRIIICCCAAA
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

Oh fuck it, here's the link: youtu.be/FTQbiNvZqaY

There's not much difference genetically between them.

Ptolemy was born in Africa

IQ tests are shit, by the way. They were designed by a Frenchman to determine if French Kindergarten students could advance to schooling proper, not as an actual measure of intelligence.

som.yale.edu/news/news/why-high-iq-doesnt-mean-youre-smart

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars

Argentina is white

Ptolemy was Greek

>it's a Veeky Forums falls for obvious /pol/ bait thread

>/pol/
>Calling anyone else reddit
You can literally link directly to reddit and no one will call you out on it. You have ID's. /pol/ is a reddit colony at this point.

Aw please don't cry, we are sowy we hurt your feelings. Here, go to this website, they are not racist, islamophobic, homophobic, pedophobic meanies: www.tumblr.com

Since I already know where you're going with this:

1) The Indo-Aryans were not blond, blue eyed Nordic supermen.

2) South India is more advanced than North India.

>pic
Nnnnnnnnnope.
>text
Nope. Try again.

Serious question, /pol/ posters. Why must you shit up other boards? Is it in your blood?

Assuming you're talking about Sub-Saharan Africa, because North Africa produced fucking Egypt.:

Geographic isolation meant less ideas flowing in from the Levant and Europe.

Not a lot of useful land.

People find it hard to stay sedentary, making complex social structures difficult to form.

In the modern period, The West and the Soviet Union/China using Africa as a proxy battlefield for Capitalism vs Communism. Seriously, this is the biggest thing that's overlooked as to Sub-Saharan Africa's current condition. The amount of fuckery both sides have inflicted on all sub-saharan nations using it like a game of blockbuster but with communism/capitalism is almost unbelievable.

You realize that's a copypasta right? Maybe your IQ isn't as high as you think.

What? There's a huge genetic difference. Learn to genetics.

There is a lot of genetic difference between them retard.
Abos and Africans also are very distant

They were not blond or Nordic, but were blue eyed.
They were not Dravidian either they were persian looking

So when should we start paying tribute to our East Asian overlords?

Blue eyes are not a "white" genetic trait.
The Persians are not and were not white Europeans.
The Indo-Aryans were not Persians, but some sort of ancestral Iranian population.

West African powers had a comfy time selling their conquered enemies to Muslims and the Portuguese for Gold and stuff.

Everyone with even slightest amount of talent and inspiration left it millenia ago, only losers and retards were left behind.

Never said there were no exceptions.