ETH is crashing back to $150 again. Sell now when you still have some profit

ETH is crashing back to $150 again. Sell now when you still have some profit

Other urls found in this thread:

forklog.com/na-coinference-v-sankt-peterburge-pokazhut-kriptovalyutnuyu-monu-lizu-s-avtografom-buterina/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think I might actually do this.

Who's ass is that

Brapffft

Shut up fag

This.
I already sold all my coins.

You wish newfag

>I already sold all my coins.
I did the same.
The safest thing at the moment is to buy USD.

It will be fine -,- if you wanna pull out keep money in RADS and WAVES and all the rest of your alts.

I sold everything at 0.0814.. it feels so fucking good

And bought NEO at 0.00702 it feels a lot more good crypto god is with me

>ass
+1

enjoy your massive incoming losses. The whales havn't even woken up yet but when they do it's going to be a MASSIVE DUMP fest. look what happened at the last peak if you goys need any education on the fall that is about to take place

How's that short going

Already shorted it. No worries

Sold mine for btc ,this could drop quite a bit

I've been looking forward to the dip. I got in on ETH the last time it dumped and I couldn't be happier.

Sold just before the drop. Put it all in litecoin, will probably sell them soon too.

Kek at samefag

what is going on in this picture

I'm not even worried.

It crashes to $150, I buy more at $150. Cheap eth = profit

When will pajeet learn about ID's?

This one gets it.
NEO feels like the most reliable coin for a reason.
>also those sexy block times.

FUUUUUUUUUUUAAAARRKKKK

Sold at 385 because there was no way it was going to break that 390 sell wall. Almost bought back in when it did break it. So glad I stayed resilient

is that ivanka trump?

Ethereum is dead to the competition.

i would go long on dat ass, if you know what i mean

I was gonna say those underwear look really old but then I realized mine are from 2008.

How much eth do I need to bang that

a PS4, some weed, and some 4loko

dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

All done!

not on my watch, kiddo

PATHETIC

Get off this website, it is not for you.

this

on the long hodl buy when cheap, in 5 years = fucking £££

forklog.com/na-coinference-v-sankt-peterburge-pokazhut-kriptovalyutnuyu-monu-lizu-s-avtografom-buterina/

>see traffic cone

is this a truck?

can you understand russian? what's going on here exactly? looks weird as fuck kek. has vitalik started an eth church?

What kills me is I sold at just the right time and price but I could have bought back in and did better with bitcoin or lightcoin. ETH crashed much harder than they did.

I want to fuck that braaaper while forcing her to watch bestiality videos on that screen.

My problem is i'm so retarded I'll be in denial after it bounces off the bottom and will choose not to buy back in again, I learned that the hard way at the end of July so I'll just hold.

It is the "Crypto Currency Mona Lisa", with Money Skelly's autograph.

We all do

the story is it sold for a million

This can't be real.
Why is this shoop so good.
I am made of questions

T. JEW

>ETH is crashing back to $150 again. Sell now when you still have some profit
Just 3 weeks before Metropolis sure

nobody cares about metropolis and ETH, it didnt even made a new ATh since over 2months, while every other currency is up more than 200% since June.

Source?

wtf are you talking about. smart contracts are being used everywhere. moving eth has been fast af lately. every ico loves eth. you're a fucking idiot.

let me put it simply for you so that maybe even with all the nigger cum in your ears and throat you will be able to understand.

ETH is your grandfathers coin. Cool it was superman for your grandaddy but it's 2017. many new cooler coins come out since then you dumb faggot loving goy

tell me when it his 150$ because I want to buy a shitload of it for a 150$/coin ;)

it will be there by the end of september when metrapofag is released and glitches

meh, so they return it to PoW again and I make a shitload of money again by mining it :) It's a win-win :D

I wanna sniff her bunghole

>many new cooler coins
Yeah and they are all on the ethereum platform...

we can see you

Time to buy back in ?

Why are we panicking when bitcoin dips 10%? You bought the Goldman jew theory didn't you?

Keep shorting, we are in a bear market

yeah buy WTC - to the moon!

I can't even think about money right now. All I want to do is stick my tongue in that chick's stinkhole.