Is anarcho-capitalism the only morally just political system since everything is voluntary?

Is anarcho-capitalism the only morally just political system since everything is voluntary?

Maybe if ur a liberal lol

Saying everything in anarcho capitalism is voluntary is like saying slavery is voluntary because they could have just chosen to run away or kill themselves.

>everything that is not a physical agression or a theft is moral

You're free to quit a company anytime you want.

Anarcho capitalism would not result in a libertarian legal code at all.
Constitutional minarchism funded by user fees, voluntary contributions, sovereign wealth funds, pigovian taxes and fining criminal offenders is the only way.

and a company is free to not allow you

That would be a violation of the NAP

Who enforces the NAP?

>is child sexual slavery moral?

The privatized police force

who oversees the private police force

yes it doesn't affect you and as long as it's two consenting parties on private property
don't judge xD

there would be multiple private police forces.

and the market oversees them all?

Yes and eventually there will be trademarked and copyrighted Police Wars as televised events, to broadcast the winners of the police squads.

child cant consent
peopel liek Rothbard supported that parents shoudl do whatever they want with their child, including killing it, raping it and selling it to slavery, ancap is ideology for pedophiles and psychopaths

I'm not exactly an ancap nor am I the OP but i've read a little bit about this stuff. David Friedman (the sane ancap theorist who acts as a foil insane but far more popular ancap theorist Murrary Rothbard) said once that "anarcho-capitalism is libertarian by prediction not by definition." This prediction rests on a few basic premises
1. If people have to individually pay the costs of wanting to stop other people from smoking joints and other things that don't affect them they will not do so. Thus the police will focus on violence and fraud.
2. The various private policing agencies and private courts will have an incentive to cooperate with each other and maintain peaceful relations if they wish to stay in business long term so a conflict between two clients of different policing agencies is highly unlikely to be resolved by the different agencies shooting it out.

Why is coercion necessarily immoral? People are dumb and putting them in democratically mandated systems is still better than having everything devolve into glorified feudalism.

You can't justify refusing to feed or house or clothe someone (all of which effectively happens when an individual does not receive an income and has no government to rely on for funds) with a phrase like "People are dumb." I don't even know how your latter sentence connects to coercion's undesirability.

Perhaps don't view coercion as immoral or moral, but ask instead if it's the best way we could motivate humans to labor.

Capitalism is already bad as it is, don't turn it into an even bigger playground for psychopats.