What is the end-goal of the israeli settlement politics? They have made two-state-solution already impossible...

What is the end-goal of the israeli settlement politics? They have made two-state-solution already impossible. So a decade or two from now it will be inevitable that all of Palestine will become part of Israel - and that includes all Plaestinians. That would however mean that Jews actually become a minority within Israel. So what exactly is the plan of Netanjahu and other Israelis pushing for settlements? Are they not aware they are risking the jewish identity of Israel, or are they planning a mass-deportation of muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q_7AkKcXPIY
youtube.com/watch?v=EaQ3J_YbUF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no "end-goal", it's a hodgepodge of interests at the moment and distrust of the Palestinian authority to deliver peace even in the setup of a two-state solution.

I dont think Netanjahu and other Israeli conservatives are that shortsighted. Just to make clear in what kind of situation Israel is going to find itself in a couple of decades: Either accept the fact that Israel loses its jewish character, or mass-deport the Muslims (who will of course not leave voluntarily, so it will be a genocide).

bump for potentially interesting discussion.

>They have made two-state-solution already impossible.
No they didn't
this is correct. Jews are not a hive mind.

>this is correct. Jews are not a hive mind.

a government is actually pretty much exactly that. and the settlements are being build by the government, not by some private jewish citizens.

>a government is actually pretty much exactly that.
this is entirely wrong.

Why must there always be some machiavellian "end goal"?

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!!!!! Now do (((you))) get it? We won't be fooled by the (((Cucks))) who try to (((bluepill))) (((us))). JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!
Now do you get it?

Bibi recently declared that he will never evacuate another settlement, the most popular party Likud are all in agreement with that policy and given that there are settlements running from both ends of the West Bank all the way to the Jordanian border Israel will eventually have to naturalise the Palis or genocide. It doesn't end good for them either way.

An end-goal implies intention, but even without intention the result will be the same. Israel will either have to genocide the Palestinians or accept that Israel will not be an exclusively jewish state anymore.

Creating a bi-national single state was by the way the arab proposal since decades.

>Israel will not be an exclusively jewish state anymore.
It never was
>Creating a bi-national single state was by the way the arab proposal since decades.
wtf are you talking about? Stop assigning intentionality to mass groups of people.

Greater Israel is being built as we speak. Except a (((civil war))) to eurupt in Egypt before the decade is up. The Jews are successful in depopulating the middle east for their own benefit.
>dude the people living in the powder keg of the world are just taking it as it comes WITHOUT a clear long term plan lmao

>It never was

Yes, it was. Israel has a jewish national identity. The future Israel will not, it will be bi-national like Czecho-Slovakia or Austria-Hungary.

>wtf are you talking about? Stop assigning intentionality to mass groups of people.

You should read up about the PLO and what their goals were. Hint: It was not to create a Sharia-state.

>20% of the country is Arab
>yeah dude but there's a magen david on the flag
England is an exclusively Christian country.

we will remain a Jewish identity just look at the Jewish birth rates they are getting higher every year and the Arab birth rate go down every year
+ a big immigration from the USA France and other places and we have a supermajoirty

There are around 6.5 million muslims in Palestine right now, and around 3 million refugees in Jordan, Libanon and other countries. There are around 6.1 million Jews in Palestina. And the birth rates for Arabs are still a bit higher, than for Jews. The net migration to Israel is pretty much non-existent so that doesn't make a difference.

To exist.

No, it is an exclusively english country, e.g. there are no other state-carrying identities, despite english. The UK though is not, since UK consists of several peoples. So the future of Israel is indeed that it will be part of something similar to UK that will be called Palestina-Israel or something similar.

no there arent
plus every couple years a big migration comes
in 1990 and 1991 1 million jews came from former USSR we have like 8 million more jews that can come at anytime plus the fertilety rate is at 3+

The two-state solution was never an option. Its borders are simply indefensible, its Israel is 9 miles wide at its waist. You could cut the country in half or fly a plane straight into Jerusalem or Tel Aviv without the slightest effort before the Jew's planes had even gotten off the ground.

Ignoring that though, there are over 420,000 Israelis living in the West Bank, out of 1,700,000 total people. There is absolutely no way to turn the facts on the ground into a viable 'two-state solution'.

That ship has sailed.

That was due to the collapse of the Soviet Union and Jews fleeing from the economic crisis. There are no big "immigration reservoirs" because Jews actually have a better life in western nations, than they do in Israel. If anything, you will see a jewish emigration from Israel once Palestinians become the majority.

>econamic collapse could never happen

If it happens in the West, Israel will collapse too so there is no reason to go there.

>implying Palestinians will be a majority
>implying Palestinians wont willingly immigrate other places

The ship has indeed sailed, but the result will not be greater Israel but Palestine-Israel, a bi-national state like Czecho-Slovakia or Austria-Hungary.

/pol/ BTFO!!!! u sure showed those stupid stormfags xDD

>implying

>a government is actually pretty much exactly that.

/A/ government, perhaps, but Israel is a democracy and its leaders are not immortal, therefore you are a moron.

Even if Jews will still have a slight majority that doesn't really change much. A people that makes up >45% of the population is going to want equal right and presentation, that includes changing the flag and state name.

>implying

Actually, only a functional democracy is a hive mind, a dictatorship isn't.

I don't think so. We all know what's going to happen. At some point in the next 10-20 years the Arabs are going to chimp out, again, all invade Israel at once, again, and Israel is going to grab territory by the bucketful, again, in the ensuing conflict.

Whether its 'Greater Israel' or not, the next middle eastern war is going to end up like the last few times this has happened.

Jew Wars III: Revenge of the Kikes, coming to a Middle East near you.

Actually, neither is a hive mind. Actually, you don't know what "hive mind" even means. Actually, you probably don't know what "democracy" and "dictatorship" mean, either.

At some point Israel will have either the pretext or a covering crisis elsewhere, and will drive the Pallywogs back to their own country (Jordan).

So basically you think they are indeed waiting for a moment to genocide the Arabs.

I don't think the Arabs are going to attack Israel again. The main conflict in the middle east is between Saudi-Arabia and Iran now, Israel doesn't play a major role anymore.

why is his name "bibi"

>So basically you think they are indeed waiting for a moment to genocide the Arabs.

Not that faggot but no, they're ready for such an opportunity but they're not waiting for it. The current situation is fine for Israel, but the Pallywogs are wild animals and at some point they will do something that gives Israel the opportunity to genocide them. But, if by some miracle they can behave like human beings and don't ever chimp out again, then Israel will be able to slowly normalize relations with them and again, it's a win for Israel.

its just a nickname

A democracy is every member of a society being equally involved in the decision making, e.g. a democratic government is the hive mind of the society it rules.

It's the short version of Benjamin.

Deportation or resettlement is more likely then genocide, but basically this. As soon as they have the right pretext or crisis to justify it, they're going to expand their country. Also

>Arabs never going to attack Israel again

Bullshit.

So yes, you don't know what democracy means. Here's a hint, retard: We're not living in 5th century BC Athens. Here's another hint: 5th century BC Athens wasn't a hivemind either.

Six-days-war was 50 years ago.

Deportation at gunpoint IS genocide, you don't actually have to murder anyone to genocide them.
>The United Nations Genocide Convention, which was established in 1948, defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group".

Slowly normalizing relations means slowly losing its national identity.

Out-breed and out-clay the enemy.

Depends how they do it. I'm not advocating letting disgusting subhuman Pallywogs gain Israeli citizenship, but if they can police themselves and engage peacefully with Israelis then there's no reason to wipe them out.

Even then Israel will not be Israel, but Israel + palestinian territories it is occupying.

You speak as if Israel is capable of policing itself and engage peacefully lol

So exactly like it is now, only without the constant attacks? Sounds good.

Because no one does anything for free and there's money to be made and power to grab.

No I don't. What Israel does is irrelevant, they have the whip hand and by natural right they could wipe out the Pallywogs at any time. It is upon the Pallywogs to behave well, because they are weak, not upon the Israelis to kowtow to subhumans.

>natural right

It was never possible to begin with.

If Israel allowed Palestine to have equal footing, the Jews would be out bred and overwhelmed by Muslims within a few generations.

The best solution is the forced population transfer of the Muslim population to the surrounding Muslim states, at which point the U.S. can stop fucking paying for Israel’s existence…

Silly goyim. We are just solidifying a Jewish presence and reviving ancient Israelite cities, that's all. Pic related. If the Hellenists running Israel decide to pull out of Judea, we will not leave. We will overthrow the Israeli government before we allow them to push us out of our homeland.

Bibi promises a lot of shite. was that before or after Amona?

I don't think you are getting the plan of the Muslims. Them not wanting a two-state-solution is part of their plan. They are working exactly towards that situation where Israel will either accept the fact that Israel loses its jewish character, or try to genocide the Palestinians. They do the latter, they lose the support of the global community and might face a genocide towards themselves.

I understand this, I said right at the start that I expect the Pallywogs to chimp out like the wretched animals they are, whereupon Israel will """deport""" them and the problem will be solved. It's only in the outlandishly unlikely scenario where they don't behave like the vermin they are that they might have a future.

You have no clue about political realities. Once all of Palestine is integrated into Israel, Israel will not be jewish anymore, except if they genocide all Arabs.

If the USA occupied all of Mexico that state would not be an american nation-state any longer, it would be as much mexican, as it is american. It doesn't matter what kind of formal status it would have.

Another reminder to the clueless goys lurking:

Israeli settlements are NO different than Israelite settlements. We are just doing what our forefathers did. Was it against international law when the Arab annexed the entire Middle East? The only law that Jewish people adhere to is the Law of G-d. If Hebron isn't Jewish, then neither is Tel Aviv.

The Arabs didn't declare war on Israel in 50 years. And the "strategy of escalation" is being played by both sides, and so far the Arabs are playing it better.

The kingdom of Israel never existed.

>t.brainless pallywog

its fanatic Moroccan Daesh-tier subhumans like you who will destroy our country

You never existed.

>kingdom of Israel
>There is no direct evidence of a United Kingdom of Judah and Israel in the 10th century BCE

They'll force those dumb european goyim to take in all the palestinian refugee, screencap this post.

>HURR KINGDOM OF ISRAEL NEVER EXISTED :)
>DURR LOOK IT SAYS IN WIKI THAT ISRAEL AND JUDAH WERE SEPARATE KINGDOMS!
>BURR THAT MEANS NEITHER OF THEM EXISTED!
>JURR JUST LIKE HOW USA AND MEXICO AREN'T UNITED, SO NEITHER OF THEM EXISTS!

>force

Europe will beg for the Pallywogs to come.

>Written in stone
>"no evidence"

The fragmentary Tel Dan stela, containing the Tel Dan inscription (or “House of David” inscription) provided the first historical evidence of King David from the Bible. The Aramean king who erected the stela in the mid-eighth century B.C. claims to have defeated the “king of Israel” and the “king of the House of David.”

calm down noah

>HURR HE BTFO OF ME!
>DURR BETTER CALL HIM NOAH!
>HUUURRRR
>DUUUURRRR

I'm not from Morocco you dirty AshkeNAZI supremacist. I am a Native Levantine Mizrahi Jew. It's quite telling that you accuse us of destroying the country when it was your disgusting kind that signed the Oslo Accords. When the Mizrahim get in charge it's over for the Arabs and AshkeNAZI Arab-sympathizers like you.

He's really from the planet XY1000Z

youtu.be/Q_7AkKcXPIY

>there are over 420,000 Israelis living in the West Bank
Lies. There are 407,000 Jews living in Judea & Samaria, their ancestral homeland which has been under Arab occupation for 1,400 years.

Why do the Jews get back Israel but the Turkroaches get to keep Constantinople?

I hate zionists so fucking much

Protip: That guy is a gentile LARPing as a Jew.

Is this picture true? How can we benefit from ethnic tensions among jews and create disunity?

Anyone got that youtube link of that one palestinian explaining that the Palestian cause is a hoax?

they got someone to admit it on camera?

I am not a Zionist, and I would never identify as such. I do not recognize the right of any goy to "give" me land that already belongs to me. I am an indigenous Jew living in the land of my ancestors. All I want is the Ishmaelite strangers who lurk on my lands to leave. These Arabs, who usurp our history, who desecrate our holy sites, who are very recent immigrants yet claim to be indigenous. They must go. These are not Zionist ideas, I am just following the Written and Oral Law.

This one?

they have right to live in Eretz Israel as resident aliens if they follow the Mitzvot B'nei Noah, which most of them do. You desecrate the Torah by denying this.

nope... Mizrahi sand niggers really act like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=EaQ3J_YbUF4
look at this, the dude straight up wants to enslave all arabs, yet he looks like a fucking arab. Israel was a mistake.

kek

Mizrahim are barely better than niggers but that faggot is not a Jew of any kind, he's probably a Stormweenie false flagging.

Nope.

That is true, but they don't follow the Mitzvot. I am fine with Bedouins, Druze, etc. However, the Palestinian liars, who know their Arab clans arrived in Eretz Israel in recent years yet wish to usurp our history and identity must be dealt with. And no AshkeNAZI Jew has the balls the call them out.

I should expand.

They had that right back in the day.

They no longer have that right.

They're just Jordanians. That's all. Stop calling them Palestinians and half the problem goes away.

And then the question becomes "Why won't Jordan take in Jordanians?"

They're not Jews, they don't have to follow all the commandments, as you would know if you were actually a Jew and not a LARPing faggot.

When did I say they had to adhere to the 613 Mitzvot? No one said this. Reform AshkeNAZI Jews like you love to question other peoples Jewishness when you are the only one who should be questioned. You stand out in the room, not me.

you seem to be suffering from latent racial chauvinism which is totally contrary to the Torah. Remember that Ha'Mashiach will be descended from a Ger.

Do not mistreat the convert.

>That is true, but they don't follow the Mitzvot.

What could you possibly have meant here? That they don't follow the Noahide laws? Care to name which they defy?

>Ger
What insanity is this? Yehoshua Moshiac is pure Jew.

How about all of them?

How about no man has ever followed any set of laws perfectly (but for Jesus)?