Why once I can actually afford a Lambo I don't want it anymore?

Why once I can actually afford a Lambo I don't want it anymore?

I just imagine that I would make much more by investing the money instead of having it being eaten away by lambo.

This is rich people don't buy these things

My wife and I bring in 200k and I have have about 50k in cryptos alone, plus my savings, brokerage account, gold and 401k, and my car is 10 years old

Have you considered getting some property, also what kind of car?

Congratz on not falling for the meme, suggesting maybe you have a read of this book. I personally haven't gotten around to reading it but.

Better to be actully wealthy then look wealthy

If you see lambo/lamboland in a post it's almost guaranteed a pooinloo shill

No, I genuinely am striving for a lambo purely for meme purposes. It will be my meme car and I will post a pic on Veeky Forums with a timestamp on a piece of paper and you will be able to see my white hand holding the paper.

Build your your assets until you can buy 10 lambos THEN buy one for keks

nobody wants a shitty italian sports car. its just a meme.
buy one only when you got 10m+, when its really dumb money.

One thing is being able to afford something, another is being able to being able to mantain said thing without any significant dent in your finance.

>investing in depreciable assets

Because buying sports cars is absolutely fucking stupid unless you have so much money that it literally doesn't even make a dent in your net worth. Then it just doesn't matter.

Just fucking lease a Lambo if you are rich. No one is forcing to pay up $90k at once. Drive it for a couple of months and then just give it back once you don't want it anymore.

Smart man.
Stay smart.

>be low-middle income, live in largest consumer economy in the world
>consume amounts proportional to your assets
>become rich
>consume magnitudes less than your assets
>wonders why social programs have gone insolvent

I hope you good goys are paying back into the system. Don't you want to thank the nation that allowed you to achieve your success? :^)

>My wife and I bring in 200k and I have have about 50k in cryptos alone

what about your wifes son?

My mom has accumulated over 3 million over her life and she lives a modest middleclass lifestyle in a townhouse. At most she'll travel or buy an expensive handbag every few months

I'm half comvinced supercars are for newmoney that just makes em look even more like niggers

OP don't go full retard.

You can buy a Lambo when you have 100x the money to buy a Lambo.

Id say around 15 mill is enough to justify yourself a shiny lambo if you would have desire for one.

carjacking has become such a common thing it just doesn't seem worth the stress to have an expensive car now

Can somebody explain the Lambo meme to me? Why is it always a Lambo and not a Ferrari or Bugatti?

Insurance makes the lambo not worth it.
Also you can't have sex with a lambo

This. I'll buy a Ferrari when it's 1% of my net worth. Till then I'm happy with my Miata.

It is, but those money should also be your retirement plan. Once you sit your ass in a Lambo, it's value is already the half, they're fucking expensive to maintain and you don't earn 15 milions every years like celebrities and people that can actually afford a Lambo and a Lambo lifestyle.

Of course if you have money you would like to spend them, but that's the biggest error that do people that never seen $100 bucks in their life and all togheter own $10 milions.

What is a Miata?

The key is to not spend more than 10% of the money you make. Save and invest the rest.

Being able to buy a Lambo and being able to afford a Lambo are two very different things. OP you are at the "buy" stage. Being able to afford a Lambo entails having not giving a fuck money.

Most people I know who buy them cannot afford them. Or they buy them as "shop cars" for their indie shop and write them off.

Honestly, myself I know that I wouldn't *reeeeally* get a Lambo.

All I want is to be wealthy enough and with a number of investment that I can have a monthly "basic income", then travel the world or do little products like wooden toys etc for kickstarter etc but at my own pace.

As far as cars go my logic goes like this.
If you are wealthy, why would you "own" a lambo, sinking millions into (especially after insurances, maintaince etc are factored in), which most of the time you -won't- be driving.

When you can just RENT a lambo for ONLY the exactly and specific time you will drive it for a while.

And in fact. The same way you can do so for any car. Perhaps I don't want a Lambo today! Perhaps I want a Ferrari! Or a Phantom! Or whatever! Lambo ownership locks you in to 1 thing you may be bored with, whilst the ability to rent luxury cars is unlimited.

hahaha goteem

Name one reason that I CAN'T have sex with a lambo.

Whats the point in dying rich if you dont get to enjoy any of it?

True.

But remember, user. Like cars, women are also depreciating assets.

>enjoying your money = having a lambo
I mean, to each their own, but I'd rather spend a very small percentage of my money on things like travelling or experiences like maybe renting a lambo for a day, and invest the rest to ensure I get to do this for the rest of my life.

If I were literally shitting gold I guess I'd spend on trivial things like cars and boats but I can guarantee you it would get really boring really quick.

Human minds do not fare well with such constant positive stimuli. Soon drugs would start coming in, then depression, etc.
I can sleep on the floor and eat bread for the rest of my life, for all I care, if it means I don't need to work and get to spend time travelling/studying about/doing things I enjoy.

Just buy what you can afford and take a hitch evey now and then. That doesn't mean buy a Lambo with all your savings.

You don't know if you are going to die tomorrow or in the next 70 years.

If you have 15 mill and want lambo , why not?

Lets not forget what making money is all about, feelings of happines, security etc

Transition the money to the stock market and buy dividend paying stocks. With the amount that you have to actually buy the lambo, you can essentially live off the dividends. Congrats user, you won!

user I didn't expect such wisdom on this shitty webpage. Respect.