ARK

Looks like ARK is ready to pop off.
Assemble!!!

Post your best Ark memes

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

HODLING

My bag are locked and loaded (and accumulating free ark in the wallet) and ready for takeoff.

Let's go Arkbros!

BUY BUY BUY

See you on Jupiter, Ark-bro.

By the way is 600 ark enough to make it

Im ready when you guys are.

Think of it like an easy $60,000 someday.

You'll make it, brother, I promise. We all make it, or none of us do.

Nice copypasta. Bought 100k.

WERE GONNA MAKE IT BRUZ ALL OF US, everyone has abit of zyzz in them bro

sold my beans for that sweet ark

I am not making it when will this be over

Friday.

Gentlemen

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitc? I'll have you know the conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

I have a degree in stock markets and I'm the top crypto walrus on bittrex. Your coin is nothing to be but another pumped dump. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. I will wipe ARK prices out with dumps the likes of which have never been seen on this Earth, mark my fucking words ARKies.

You think you can get away with saying it will moon? Think again fucker. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. Your coin is fucking dead, ARKies.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. I will move my entire wallet to bittrex and use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the continent you little shit.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever shilling was about to bring down up you, ARKies, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie. You're fucking dead, ARKies.

I remember how you mentioned you were trying to accumulate cheap Arks on an older thread
Anything below 3 is a good buying point

Hahahahaha deluded ARKies! Sell while you still can!

Comfy or still accumulating?

Would love to accumulate more but I don't want to risk any more of my liquid.

Bought in sub $1.00

However currently earning moar ARK using biz_classic delegate so I wouldn't mind if this things waits a few months to moon. It gets me 12 free ARK per week

Who /2passphrases/ here?

>setting 2 passphrases now cost $15
I did it for $1 lel

I am making 1 a day currently. I have been cost averaging since the first ATH in June.

Thinking about buying another 1000 or so just so I can break into the 5k club

I have faith and think there is much more room for growth in the next year and beyond

Bretty good family 9/10

Cost me about the same but also lost a few voting for the first biz shitlord delegate and then unvoting and revoting for the new good one. Think I voted twice by accident because of a voting bug in the client.

>thinking about how much those mistakes could be worth someday

You'll never make it, Arkies.
You will fail.