NEO seems to be acting as a safe heaven for BTC/ETH during this crash. How long until people really notice and it Moons?

NEO seems to be acting as a safe heaven for BTC/ETH during this crash. How long until people really notice and it Moons?

>lost 50% value
>safe haven during a non-crash of big daddy btc

Your ruse won't work, gook.

>$7 1 month ago
>Goes to 50$
>consolidates at 30-40

huh?

I am not talking about its Ath, I am talking about today.

It seems to have kept surprisingly stable at 33.33. (weird number to do so as well).

true but you know how this market reacts to any significant downtrend, NEO's made quite an example of it
I still have some that I'm holding for RPX ICO but I'll be NEO-free after that

>prices in shitcoin fiat

It crashed by 50% in the only pair that matters - BTC

the only safe havens when btc depreciates are either fiat or tetherscam

Why is tether a scam? :

They are under no obligation to exchange your tethers for dollars.

BTC isn't a proper valuation tool until it finds a fair value. Same goes with ETH which is also 50% down from the ATH in BTC and is that a shitcoin? The Market Cap in $ will always be king until BTC becomes mainstream.

It got closer to 70 usd on most exchanges that actually sell it.

It lost 50% of its cash value AND 50% of its BTC value. It doesn't matter which one you measure against.

Measuring only against bitcoin is fucking retarded and doesn't make any sense. Especially when BTC is such a shit coin.

If BTC drops to 1k and NEO climb to 1k making NEO = 1 BTC it doesn't make it any more valuable than if BTC climbs to 10k and NEO goes to .1.

Don't be fucking stupid. BTC will never be the end all be all coin. It is too fucking slow.

Only a fuckwit isn't here to accumulate as much BTC as possible. Pricing in anything but BTC makes you a fuckwit.

>implying btc is the only coin with value
>ignoring the industry disruptive use cases of blockchain tech

No point arguing, everyone's a genius in a bull market.

What the fuck are you talking about?

NEO was never anywhere near 70 USD at its ATH you mongoloid. ATH is just under 50 USD and around 1400k sats.

That's a 50% crash versus BTC yet just over 30% versus USD hence why when EVERY coin collapses, shills will ALWAYS trot out prices in USD to make it seem like all isn't as bad as it really is.

Tell me which coin is appreciating in value faster and has been consistently for the past 3 years - BTC or (insert your favourite inflationary fiat shitcoin here)?

Don't bother arguing until you have a sensible argument to present.

Is now safe to buy NEO when it has gone back up little, opinions current situation?

thank you

I don't expect a btc shill to be able to comprehend any long-term prospects of crypto. Again, stick with your steady safe haven while alts will continue to 100x as projects and ideas come to fruition.

neo usually stays within the range of $30-$35 so you can probably buy anywhere within that range

even when it crashes, like the other day when it went down to $28, theres enough support to shoot it back up to $30. whether its real support or bots, neo is relatively stable.

>BTC shill

Is that all you've got, dysentry-addled Pajeet nigger? 80% of my portfolio is in fucking alts and anyone who is here not only to protect their hard earned fiat from being eroded by money printing but also to grow that fiat prices in BTC.
There is zero sense in pricing in an inflationary currency over a deflationary one unless you're in damage control.

>set up a Bittrex account to buy some alt coins
>send 20$ of ETH last night
>it's noon and it's still not even showing as a 'pending deposit'
>transfer is complete on etherscan though

What the fuck is this shit.

Everyone's a genius in a bull market huh, learn forex and macroeconomic supply/demand before trying the hurdur deflationary vs inflationary currency with actual use.

Inflationary currencies are the axle of all growing economies. Btc is still considered an asset for investment purposes, and until it's widely referred to as Btc and not btc:(insert fiat), the inflationary currency game is still fundamentally the backbone of economic growth. I'm not shilling against Btc, it's the present climate and an appropriate current means to measure growth.

stop shilling you faggot. neo is down just like everyone else and you know

Everyone is a genius but who's really making a lot of money? Crypto isn't a game of graphs and TA, it's a game of high autism and psychology. You have to read other peoples emotions when you catch the news.

No shit. Isn't USDT just a bet that you can buy back X amount of BTC at whatever price BTC is worth later on? It never ceases to amaze me at how few people can't figure out what Tether actually is.

yep, bought back into neo, gonna hodl until .01 I think

It's only up 2% vs BTC...

"Safe haven"

>BTC goes down -> NEO goes up
>BTC goes up -> NEO goes down
Its a reason 30% of my holdings is NEO

You are talking complete nonsensical rubbish, pajeet. You're trying to baffle people with bullshit which works in a subhuman infested country like India but won't work here.

One currency is guaranteed to buy you less in a year whilst the other currency is guaranteed to buy you more and is the proven gold standard within the crypto space. If you don't believe that btc will continue to be highly deflationary in the near then fuck off back to the stock market and trade for fiat shitcoins. When/if btc is usurped I'll start pricing my alts in whatever takes it's place.

Given the above, guess which currency matters most to anyone who wants to maximise their TRUE wealth (read purchasing power) trading crypto? Protip: It's not fucking fiat.

only because it already crashed because of the regulation news from china.

I aint a pajeet nor an uneducated biztard. And your concepts are scrambled. No need to be so hostile, I just wish to clear misunderstandings between the crypto world and fiat.

In the end it's the early adopters who will prosper, so chill out will ya.

You're talking like a fucking shill which are invariably Indian swine.

Like I said, you're in damage control for your shitcoin which has declined 50% against BTC and you're trying to paper over the cracks by quoting prices in USD. It's the oldest trick in the shill book.

Most traders don't give a shit about the USD price for the reasons I've already outlined but also because 75% of Neo purchases are made with BTC and only 8% with USD.

You can try to window dress this dumpster fire as much as you like but I'll always be here to expose you for the duplicitous shill cunt you are.

who hurt you?

Neck yourself, shill. You're shit at this.

i'm not even shilling anything, i just wanted to have a discussion about btc/fiat relationship.

NEO will be a heaven place in this crash, thats for sure.