youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oNK655iUtr0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tali_Fahima
youtube.com/watch?v=o43_1Ccjvt4
youtube.com/watch?v=RkGTNM-2FTE
youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some Christians are idolators, but the real reason so many of them will burn is for the vile doctrine of the Trinity, a pagan innovation found NOWHERE in the Bible that breaks the second commandment (the most important commandment).

Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

It seems like Jews get to be God's pets/servants but no one else does unless if you want take 10 years to convert and possibly not even accepted afterwards.

it seems that most idolatry falls along the saints, especially in latin america

>Judaism
>Jew
Septuagint > Hebrew garbage

lmao as a pagan I absolutely agree that trinity is an incoherent mess that should be rejected by anyone with half a brain

If your church demands faith in the trinity it's time for apostasy

Icons of Jesus are also idolatrous. Most Christians are overt icon-worshipers, some Protestant sects eschew icons but they still have the Trinity to ensure their damnation. Unitarians are the only Christians not bound for eternal hellfire.

Retard Mudslime

>HURR if you think my retarded book of fairytales is stupid, that can only mean you have your own retarded book of fairytales!

Jews are atheists for them God is Law/Rules and for Muslims God is power mostly represented through the Caliphate.
How many times do Muslims claim that Islam is scientific.

Nah, this thread's trolling technique is distinctly Muslim in origin.
It is known.

>HURR I know what you believe :^)

Wow what a dope!

>Is Christianity idolatry?

LMFAO...

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q

>It seems like Jews get to be God's pets/servants

Nah, they're God's chew-toy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNK655iUtr0

>if you want take 10 years to convert
What are you talking about? My Palestinian friend converted to Orthodox Judaism and it took him barely a year and now he lives in Israel.

several of the converts I know said it takes like 7 years.

They are straight up lying.

Not in itslef but certain practice of certain christian groups are similar to ideolatry, such as saint-worshiping)

>le muDslim buzzword xD
Back to rebbit faggot

What a cuck

>What a cuck
Why? In all likelihood most Palestinians are just Jews who practice Islam anyway. Yasser Arafat looks like an anti-semitic caricature.

What a cuck. Kinda like the Jewish girl who converted to Islam and sees herself as Palestinian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tali_Fahima

>Not in itslef but certain practice of certain christian groups are similar to ideolatry, such as saint-worshiping)

Why is "idolatry" bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=o43_1Ccjvt4

She doesn't just see herself as one, she is a Palestinian. She lives in the West Bank. I read about some NY Jew that moved to Gaza and is now a Hamas member. It's not uncommon on both sides. This is why Palestinians can't compare their situation to South African Apartheid. Could you imagine white folk in SA converting to black and choosing those laws over the white laws? Or vice versa? It was impossible. All the time you see privileged Israelis convert to Islam and join the Arabs, and all the time you see Palestinian Arabs convert to Judaism and join the Jews.

This Palestinian has an entire channel shilling for Zionism
youtube.com/watch?v=RkGTNM-2FTE

Girls can't be called cucks user, the ones being cucked are the jews in your story

Ahh thanks for showing me who you are.

>why is idolatry bad?
>having to ask

This isn't the first case btw. There was this case about a Jewish girl who married an Arab and converted to Islam. Some butthurt Mirazhi kikes try to prevent the marriage, but the government told them to piss.

cuz it breaks the scened commandment

Prepare the bonfire lads, it seems an arianist has survived.

>cuz it breaks the scened commandment

Jesus never commanded me not to worship idols and he did command me not to worship Moses.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY

Atleast he's being honest