Is Monero worth buying right now? Will it go up again?

Is Monero worth buying right now? Will it go up again?

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.cloakcoin.com/richlist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Monero is expensive and unstable

if you want to invest , secure, decentralize and untraceable digital monetary transactions then buy Cloak coin, its the best privacycoin and its now pretty cheap but on the move again.

Monero will be around $200 in December.

Everything will go up, and Monero was scheduled for a correction anyways, so it will not recover from this dip as much. Monero is safe investment, but there are much more lucrative short-term options right now.

I'm hearing Monero will be at $500+ by the start of 2018.

I also have auditory hallucinations

>there are much more lucrative short-term options right now

which ones, for example?

How does cloak work compared to monero? How does it make transactions private?

Yeah, I'm scooping up more

It's completely public just like Bitcoin. Here is its rich list:
explorer.cloakcoin.com/richlist

IMO xvg > Monero

It will go up in the long term, provided the whole market doesn't crash completely.

Nobody actually believes this.

XVG doesn't have private transactions.

Bagholders do.

XSPEC, man. Look into it

Do your own research. Verge even has a public block chain and cloak got delisted from bittrex for being shit.

People are trying to buy the coin they own and make them rich. Don't fall for it.

zk-snarks developed on etheruem sidechain will make monero irrelevant, if I am wrong, please make your point now.

ethereum will have the option to be similar to zcash. great. How is that better than monero when neither of those things are better than it individually

Everything is worth buying after this crash is over. Will take the whole weekend i guess

You are wrong, and I'm not going to tell you why. Just don't buy any Monero, ok? Never buy any monero. Ethereum is going to make it relevant. I repeat: Don't buy Monero! It's going to $1!

Zcash lost to monero. How is ethereum going to do any better?

The blockchain is still public you dunce. Even if you cannot track transactions you still see how much ETH somebody has.

That being said Monero is ALSO looking into ZK-snarks.

Either way, Monero is a lot more secure then ETH.

its not worth rigth now - let it correct to approx 60$ then buy in

this is why nobody listens to you

The thing about Monero is its more of a service than an investment. Sure its going to go up but so is everything else thats good. Its a solid investment and a great service but you dont need to agonize about weather or not you own it.

Monero is one of the only coins that will survive if crypto collapses.

Monero is a hedge against Fiat, Bitcoin, and other altcoins.

It is difficult to overstate how valuable it is going to be.

This

Holding lots of tether and getting scared about it because of all the fud, will probably buy xmr with it

Dude get the fuck out of Tether NOW

no need to fear the tethers
they are very up front about the fact that they are worthless

You missed your chanche with Monero, same with Monaco and same with Monetha.

Everything will go up. All crypto is gold bro. It can never go down. Muh blockchain.

Why wouldn't it go up, it will hit $1 soon