How would you fix this?

How would you fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_statistical_area
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All states with oceanic coasts must leave the union and form their own United States of retardistan, and leave us reasonable people alone

/thread

what about greenland?

>Let's compress New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, three states of 19.75 million, 8.9 million and 12.78 million respectively into a megastate of 41 million for whatever reason
>but North Dakota and South Dakota can stay separate, that's fine.
>California's too big, break her up
>but Texas is fine as it is.
>Also let's throw Nevada into the state with a Mormon name even though less than 7% of the state is Mormon
The fuck is this map?

>Maine not in New England

DELETE THIS

oh hell, I didn't notice that the Empire State also includes Maryland and Delaware, for a grand total of 48 million souls all in one massive administrative unit. Empire State indeed.

>Artistically split New England for no real reason

It's shit.

>that flag
grimey

Britain has 65 million in a smaller area.

Britain is also its' own country.

England has ~55 million in a MUCH smaller area.

Ahem. Might I repeat:

IT'S ITS' OWN FUCKING NATIONSTATE THAT DOESN'T HAVE AN ELECTORAL COLLEGE BASED ON STATE POPULATION.

Thank you for your attention.

It doesn't change the fact that the Empire State is easily the largest state in this nation, having one and a half times the population of Texas, the second largest state. You could put together Deseret, COlorado, Midland, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, Both Dakotas and Montezuma and you'd still have fewer people, and yet the Dakotas are separated for entirely unknown reasons.

Didn't expect to see a crimsons skies fan here. You play the original PC game or the meme xbox arcade one?

Stop the hate, separate.

>getting rid of Ohio
Ohio has the most aesthetic borders

East of Missipi goes to Spain and West of it goes to England

Because nobody has posted a genuine answer

>US never establishes itself as a single country

>only as the "Union of America", in the way that the EU operates

>each of these 20 "states" operate as an independent, semi-autonomous nation

>functions akin to something inbetween a modern US State and a small European nation, with travel, trade, culture and so on equally as median

>i.e. travel is relatively free and easy if you have the proper papers, the trade is relatively straightforward with perhaps more stringent negotiations, and so on, and your nation governs in a more Westphalian sovereignty kind of way

Now maybe you could take pride in where you come from, feel akin to your neighbor

Metropolitan statistical areas. All regions which form a cohesive metropolis get to legislate together without influence from or involvement with unconnected locations because of obsolete land title deeds.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_statistical_area

Don't mix Danish clay into the shit show that is Northern America.

Make ALL THE STATES INTO SQUARES!

This. But give them the coasts too.

Scioto represent

Salt Lake here, though the place I work would be Rainier I think...

shouldn't "appalachian territory" actually include all of appalachia?
well over half is missing.

The only serious separation movements in North America are Quebec and Texas. The rest are meme tier especially bullshit like Cascadia

>Huron owns traditional Iroquois land
How about no?

The only problem with the United States is that the Delmarva peninsula isn't its own state. Feels bad.

>Tampa Bay
>all that land

aw shiet nigga we empire now.

give it Canada

the great state of Pennsylvania rejects your terms

Its a troll map man, dont think about it to hard.

>Three british colombias
>Florida creeping north
>Whatever the fuck is going on with Illinois

*collapses economically*

>Allegheny with Pittsburgh as the capitol

almost perfect map desu, 9/10. Condence Yerba and Buena, make Hawaii and Alaska independent and its exactly as the US should be

I feel like this (and most other maps) shift shit around just for the hell of it.

way underrated game

Fucking disgusting.

Straight outta the UN Agenda 21

search your heart, you know it is the answer

>muh tanks
also
>jEW1zyv

>not wanting to live in a post commie failure America.

Damn, as someone in Washington I would be so stoked if our state was replaced with Cascadia, it sounds way cooler and makes more sense.

Oldie but goodie

It's an absolute kind of disgusting

> Hawaii belongs to Oregon
> California chopped up into little pieces
> States named 'Firelands', 'King', and 'Big Thicket'
> No north/south bullshit

Very nice.

>LA annexing Vegas and the Central Coast

Disgusting

The midwest and florida voted for Trump. BTFO

>Quebec
>Prairie province

Even Texas is pretty meme-tier, the only one to gain any traction in recent decades has been Quebec.

I am a proud canavral man
Hail disney

As a resident of the Ozarks, I've always hated this map. Pic related is the Ozarks, not whatever shitfest that map uses our name for.

>Columbia
>my home city is the capitol
This pleases me

also, just for laughs lets find out which color has the most Veeky Forums users.

im VA so red

L O FUCKING L

Vermont was a country longer than Texas dude.

Nice try

Piss yellow PAfag here

Stone gray disney lad here

England is not a nationstate you dense faggot.

>It doesn't change the fact that the Empire State is easily the largest state in this nation, having one and a half times the population of Texas, the second largest state.

So?

England is a nation state. UK is not.

>England is a nation state

No, it isn't. It's a nation WITHIN a state, it is not itself a state. It doesn't even have its own legislature, something Scotland DOES have.

>Upstate New York and most of Pennsylvania go to New England
>Florida gets split between South Dixie and a single state for the Caribbean islands
>DFW, Austin, and New Orleans break off into a separate state
>Dakotas get merged
>Quebec gets nuked
Fixed.

Fixed.

Template

Nuke everywhere that isn't Montana

>Kentucky
>Dixie

Enough of this meme

The color is so similar, I can't tell if New York City is part of Throg's neck? If not, then the whole fucking country consists of Stamford, Bridgeport and Westchester and I want to kill myself. If yes, it also include Yonkers and NYC, and I REALLY want to kill myself.

>Man, I can't understand why they still don't vote for us!

You've never heard of the EZLN, have you?

I would be okay with this if only to say that I live in the firelands, cool fucking name. decent wow raid.

>restore original borders of Acadia
>call it terra nova instead of what it is

I'd push the split west using the plains as the natural division.

>why won't those fucking racist hick flyover redneck ASSHOLES vote democrat? what a bunch of retards. also all white men should be killed

Here you go

By correctly showing that the lower 48 includes territory north of the 49th, which is not currently reflected in the picture.*

*Said territory is that of the northernmost county in the United States.

>t. I have never read the Federaist Papers

Pennsylvania is not a state.

Awww man not Louisiana...

>Pennsylvania is not a state.
You can really claim anything nowadays huh kiddos

>the great State of Gary

>he doesn't understand

Keep digging the hole.

this place is a gold mine interesting thing happen when you ask such a simple yet complex question

also to hell with cascadia like hell i am gonna merge my state with the shit hole that is California to form a country also i love the train wreck that is america there is nothing to fix riots and sjws terrorism who care i like to enjoy my self

Reinvent the empire

Here's North America in my alt-his.
The US succeeds in 1812, and releases Quebec as an ally, giving them a bit of What's now Maine and New Brunswick in exchange for St. Pierre and Miquelon, which France gifted to Quebec upon her independence. The US and the UK have a deal regarding Newfoundland, where they rule it jointly.
At this time, also, slavery is outlawed in the US, and slaves are moved to Britain's Caribbean colonies. Later on, other Caribbean colonies of other countries are united as one black country, and nearly all blacks in the Americas live there. Other countries own much of the land there, but it's all officially under its own rule. Named Afrocaribbia, speaks Arabic.
Soon after Texas joins the US, civil war breaks out over something else. Maybe regarding being allied with Britain. Quebec betrays the US, take Ontario, and the CSA successfully secedes. All three make a deal regarding the land to the west of the Mississippi, and that land becomes a new country for Indians.
Also, the CSA eventually changes its language to German, to completely cut ties with the USA, and because of its huge influx of Germans. The CSA and USA change their names to The Confederated American States of Dixieland, and The Republic of the United American States of Yankeedom, respectively. Quebec is just Quebec.
Cont

The Indian country, I'll call it Plainsland for now, has a deal with its neighbors, where it will rent out land to them, which they rent out to any of their citizens who want to live over there and farm, log, mine, Etc. It has about an equal number of Indian citizens, and white non-citizens in its borders.
California secedes from Mexico, and gets hold of all of the land currently Yellow or Tan. The Tan land gets filled with Mormon-like people, and secedes from California to become a Theocracy.
Plainsland has no official language, California speaks Spanish, Deseret speaks some made-up language, Alaska speak Russian. The latter three are all white, with California the least so.
Central America stays united, and wins some land from Mexico. Cuba and the Bahamas, as it is know, unites somehow.
Mexico loses many of its influential white Spaniards to California, and, spurred by its recent humiliations, has a nationalist revolution. It changes its language to some Aztec one, and becomes a monarchy. Soon after, Central America changes its language to some Mayan language. Cuba stays Spanish-speaking.
Lastly, Alaska and Hawaii. After Britain lost Canada, Russia took even more land, not fearing losing it to Britain. But during the Russian revolution, the next in line to the throne is in Alaska. He forms the Tsardom of Alaska, and gets an influx of Russian monarchists. The Kingdom of Hawaii takes over most Pacific islands, with support from Australia, which becomes Britain's biggest colony after losing Canada, and take the US' place in opening Japan.

Also, Cuba and the Bahamas gets Bermuda from Britain, Greenland stay Danish, and Yankeedom holds onto even more Virginia in this one.
And that's just North America.
Even if it's kinda stupid, just look at those sexy borders. And tell me you don't like the idea of more languages on the continent.

Played the Xbox version first, before finding out about the PC one.

I MUST HAVE MY GROß-CASCADIA

Slightly fixed version.
Pleas rate.

Navy blue.

Split the big cities off into their own districts.
Now they are fixes

This was tried before. It sucked and states nearly went to war with each other. It was very quickly replaced with the union.

FIRELANDS BOYS

>Combine the Dakotas
>Combine the Carolinas
>Combine the Virginias
>Combine NM & AZ
>Combine Wyoming and Colorado
>Combine Connecticut and Rhode Island

>tobasco