IOTA IS CRASHING YOU PROMISED ME IT WILL MAKE ME RICH NOW I'M FEELING LIKE AN IDIOTA AAAAAAAHHHH

IOTA IS CRASHING YOU PROMISED ME IT WILL MAKE ME RICH NOW I'M FEELING LIKE AN IDIOTA AAAAAAAHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

iota.dance/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iota is a solid long term hold. Be patient and buy the dips.

Also, if you follow their slack/ledit, youd know the devs are doing some serious shit. Unlike other coins, iota devs aren't shilling themselves every 2 seconds. Instead, they spend their time creating real world value

BUYING THE ATH AND THEN WHINING UPON CORRECTION LMAO

If you bought at 0.15 like I told you you would still be sitting pretty with 400% gains

Gladly I bought at 0.3$ but it's still painful to watch...

I still hold some IOTA I bought at $0.30, so I am still good.

I just wonder, even if the devs do a lot for it

no it isnt. No crypto will have a steady rise for weeks and weeks.There will be frequent crashes in every coin. Get used to it and stop caring. Just hold, this will be 2$ by christmas (crash will happen again at christmas though)

See this fucking guy right here? This guy is a PhD in maths, and he is one among many who are making IOTA the killer coin.

Say "god bles, you ugly bastard" and all your future trades will have good maths

>feeling like an idiota
>idiota
>iota

kek'd

interested in Iota
but if it's for the IoT, what gives it value to humans?

That's what I'm asking myself right now

Bought at 0.19$, wanted to sell at 1.10$ but a friend convinced me to HODL.

I'm so sad anons

shoulda sold and bought more on the dip

TOP KEK

entire world is already signing on with blockchain and you fucking retards invest in some non-blockchain futurism tech. fucking why?

Anybody got OP's wojak in a bigger size?

also, this will an iota bro shill me on why i should buy? i'm interested

fucking weakhands

the marketing is primarily for iot but it still beats the pants out of any blockchain crypto. its just better tech.

iota is chad-tier
you're fool tier

It has advantage in being fee-free and fast but that's about it.

Because its like buying ETH @ sub $1 prices.

The most important thing is that it's no blockchain but a tangle network

Great time to buy more!

so, long term hold in your opinion?

thank you

you think it can get to $300 +?

Because blockchain is first generation.

The world is signing onto blockchain, great. Are you investing in the future or are you following the normies?

Blockchain inherently cannot scale. It is expensive and slow. The biggest winners are the miners who, ironically, have made bitcoin centralized and full of drama.

Iota is theoretically infinitely scalable, and becomes stronger and more secure as it scales. It is the exact opposite of bitcoin. It requires no mining cartel and has zero fees because it used a web ("tangle") instead of a blockchain.

Iota's users are the miners; their transactions verify two previous transactions.

Now tell me, which tech sounds like the future to you?

Most likely

>finex implodes from tether scandal
>iota becomes worthless overnight

It will take a huge market cap for $300. Not saying it can't happen, I actually believe it will. But don't expect it for years.

Again, iota is a gem and a long term hold.

If and when the bubble bursts, I honestly believe that projects like iota will remain.

excellent points, thank you sir

i will procure some iota

Where do I even buy IOTA? I dont want to use Polo or Etherdelta.

cool, thanks

ok, i will look into it more. thanks for your insight

Bitfinnex for now.

in the near future (few weeks) you will see this coin on other exchanges too.

>Hanukkah
ftfy

god bless, you ugly bastard

Never hold, you idiot. Just make a profit and move on.

Seriously why is nobody talking about how tether is NOT backed by USD.

Never buy the refugee coin
Not even once.

why the fuck is this thing not on bittrex and when is it getting there?

until then, fuck this coin

because it doesn't even have a blockchain. the whole thing is a farce.

You do realise getting this coin before it hits bittrex is like free +%?

but feel free to buy high when it hits bittrex and you were late

It's not going to bittrex.

ID-IOTA. Poetic.

god bles, you ugly bastard

It was created to solve problems WITH the blockchain. It is instant, FEELESS, and infinitely scaleable. It is also Quantum-proof. You should look at the live tangle. It's a thing of beauty. iota.dance/live

Sell it then, you'll regret it though when it becomes the standard for the M2M economy.

I hope OP is trolling. IOTA is the infrastructure for stopping most of humanity from dragging on capitalism. I fucking love it and hope I get to lease my stake out some day to reap the productivity of the mechanicals while OP cries on universal basic income.

>IOTA
>Rich
wew lad

For how long have you been holding? 2 days? Oh boy, life is so cruel........... you are indeed an idiot. a big one.

MY MONEY HAS BROKEN FREE AND IS FLOATING OUT INTO SPACE

i remember reading something about how the devs said that they don't care whether or not iota gets listed on other exchanges because they care about the tech not the exchange value. might be incorrect, it was a long time ago.

IOTA will recover

Please elaborate

thanks for this info. been looking for an answer to this

It allows for things like cars from different manufacturers to talk without a rent seeking middleman making it unprofitable to do so. Now imagine them talking to the traffic grid and the power grid. Now extend that to drones in all industries and you reach new levels of efficiency in logistics and allow for previously impossible use cases.

This and personal area networks and all kinds of madness. IOTA is positioned to get first mover status in this. Once there's a software and hardware commitment in the devices on the tangle it gets too big to fail.

For humans I don't know. They get to watch machines collaborate across what used to be isolated networks without an intermediary. As a person, you live in a world with better logistics and more data about everything.

If IOTA smart contracts allow for apps on the tangle, you'll get things humans use directly that scale and are secured by the machines that are continuously mining it.

Seems more legitimate than Money Skeleton

god bles, you ugly bastard

dubs of truth, checked
thanks user

>smart contracts
Nice
IOTA Oracle machine would be awesome

this is not a correction, this is a sizeable dip

The correction already happened with it was .85-.95

Machines are better at anything that doesn't involve sales and/or improvisation. Right now IOTA lets them talk without manufacturers trusting a rent-seeking third party. This is going to happen.

Drones and smart cities will handle productive labour and services while humans become a smaller segment. It's more efficient and probably efficient enough to pay out universal basic income and still profit more than if it depended on human labour.

I want a piece of that protocol so I can lend my IOTA to networks that need it because it is finite.

(Mobile sucks for articulating something like this. Sorry it's disjointed).

>dragging on capitalism

Not sure what you mean. Iota will largely be part of a new economy, capitalism 2.0 perhaps. But capitalism won't be going away with m2m tech.

Perhaps that's what you're saying and I'm just being a brainlet.

Smart contracts would be huge for iota.

The way I see it (maybe it is unrealistic) is if iota can successfully implement smart contracts like ethereum and privacy like monero, it would dominate the market like none other.

Imagine this.

Iota, free of mining cartel with no fees -
unlike bitcoin - built on the infinitely scalable tangle, with untraceable privacy, and smart contracts. How could anything else compete?

This is all just speculation though.

Thanks for explaining (I'm the same user who asked, my ip changed)

Oh it didn't change, I'm retarded

I'm glad to share. IOTA is easily the strangest thing in the top 10.

It really is.
Do you know by the way if there is going to be lending of iotas? I always wondered if we need to sell if we want to take profits, or if there is going to be some other way to benefit from holding it. I know staking and mining doesn't make sense in the system.

There's an International Mobility conference this month. 1 million attendees, total. One of the developers of Iota is scheduled to speak alongside the top smartcar/smartgrid innovators in the world right now. He has the same amount of time to speak as the CEO of Bosch. If you can't see the writing on the wall, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm saying IOTA lets machines remove even more human inefficiencies from capitalism. It grows due to connectivity and interoperability of drone labour.

I think it will have a logarithmic effect on capitalism. Also the GDP circlejerk can continue with the capture of M2M.

I see people living in a trailer park version of the French aristocracy while the machines and a few very talented or well to do people do capitalism.

If it goes down even a bit like that, IOTA is a ridiculously good buy.

the only reason i'm buying iota is because there was an insider who shilled it the night dunkirk came out in theaters, before it was ever mentioned on this board, and now here we are

Not yet but I'm assuming smart contracts would support an application for it. There are loan apps on Ethereum already.

I'm also excited for the conference.

Good, I hope it keeps dipping until it's added to Bittrex

It's going up again, too bad

The conference is actually the biggest thing, you retards can't put together the fact that ruuvi, iota and Bosch have some serious shenanigans going on with MAM encryption, it'll make you fucking dirty rich

I wish the whales would leave IOTA alone.

When the whole USDT ponzi scheme blows (and it will sooner than later) BTC and most alts will be close to worthless. This will eventually lead to a change in paradigm and only the most advanced and connected cryptos will have value. BTC won't be invited to the party but a project like IOTA will.

Op here. You guys have convinced me again so I will buy another 1000$ while its low