Veeky Forums sees weak body and effeminate behavior as "degeneracy that will bring about the downfall of the West"

>Veeky Forums sees weak body and effeminate behavior as "degeneracy that will bring about the downfall of the West"
>Need for physical strength and masculine behavior is the typical trait of uncivilized societies

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/pol/ is not the entire imageboard, fuck off

"effeminate behavior" means irrational and emotion based decision making - not a trait typical of civilized societies. Not the ones that are idolized, anyway.

So the United States isn't idolized?

>Not realizing the western way of war is based on teamwork and mutual battle support rather than brute strength and savagery

>rational
>acts like an emotionally aggressive monkey

>muh MASCULINE

That's every single successful warrior culture in history, from the Zulu to the Spartans.

/pol/ is obsessed with nigger dicks and cucking.
It's clear their beliefs come from a deep seated insecurity when it comes to their masculinity.

>western way of war

The U.S. is weak.

All the best societies practiced fucking boipussy like the patricias they are

That goes for almost any army

Please stop posting my wife without my permission

Why do you leftists think being a beta feminist is manly?

Literally the only person talking about niggers is you, you leftypol shill

effeminate behavior /= your average female behavior

Being effeminate is mostly about not seeking dominance

You can actually see the paint peeling off from that plastic costume.

>>Need for physical strength and masculine behavior is the typical trait of uncivilized societies
name one successful culture where this wasn't valued, besides modern civilization

even "faggy" frenchmen with wigs and stockings were ready to throw down in a life-and-death duel on the spot

Being masculine comes natural so in places not as civilized as us they dont have as much social barriers holding them back from doing so. The problem is we have passed the balancing point to where we are so socially sensitive it stunts alot of our men and they dont become the men they should be. We dont have alot to fight for anymore so we dont grow as much as we should.

>Need for physical strength and masculine behavior is the typical trait of uncivilized societies
A trait is specific if it's found in a certain type and only in that.
Civilized greece needed physical strength and masculine behavior as much as uncivilized barbarians.

>humanity goes through hundred years of ENORMOUS advance, everything from sciences and philosophy to society has changed completely

>"hey lets act like people before we changed, i mean, it worked for thousands of years"

>hurr we should all be faggy, lazy, cowardly, weak, emotional and stupid because computers or something

>hurr we should all act like literal animals because muh feelings

You got short term memory loss little man?

Nah. Gauls and germ*ns for instance considered personal strength more important.

>being masculine and strong is acting like an animal
we've passed the event horizon of bait, there's no not replying to this dumb shit anymore

>Durr we gots feelosophy now, so we should just let our bodies waste away

Is this what you guys do in here? Sit around and bitch about strawmans of /pol/?

This may be one if the most accurate statements I have read, crass as it may be.

>>/pol/tard whines about "beta cucks"
>>Looks like this

>if you don't experiment with fingering your asshole you are a fag

Literally the only person (subhuman in your case) brought up niggers ITT

Why does leftypol worship niggers?

>leftypol calls others beta cucks
>look like this

gee i wonder what quality they posses that leftist cuckolds yearn but can't be without feeling guilty for throwing off rapey nazi vibes

How many layers of cuckolding do you have to be to imagine that's what he claimed?

Where did anyone say they were referring to itt? Why are you so obsessed with being cucked?

>"effeminate behavior" means irrational and emotion based decision making - not a trait typical of civilized societies. Not the ones that are idolized, anyway.

Pretty much. Traditionally speaking, to be manly meant to be rational.
For example, promiscuous men were not considered manly, but rather effeminate, since they were not capable of controlling their desires and let their desires lead them instead.

And this is not only in western civilization.

Here is Tokugawa Ieyasu, for example:

>The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience. Patience means restraining one's inclinations. There are seven emotions: joy, anger, anxiety, adoration, grief, fear, and hate, and if a man does not give way to these he can be called patient. I am not as strong as I might be, but I have long known and practiced patience. And if my descendants wish to be as I am, they must study patience.

Not so much related to the post you were quoting, but in some areas, we have declined. The fall of traditional family values was harmful, for example.

It's almost like Veeky Forums is mostly NEET Americans with poor education talking shit.

You figured out that the right-wingers are the real uncivilized savages.

Civilization means strength and the ability to impose your will on others.

This was before the Orlando Massacre

Also don't you think that the reason why countries like the US and Japan have such a low Muslim terrorist rate is that they have such strong anti-muslim immigration policies?

Why aren't muslim attacks counted as right wing?
>ADL
Right

>zulus
>successful

pfff

>not adjusting per capita
I know you humanities faggots are smart enough to handle real math but you should atleast be able to handle basic statistics.

>fucking phoneposting
Aren't*

Everyone despises the USA, even half the americans. It's only liked by third worlders tricked by Hollywood movies and MTV.

Why is civ6 so shit compared to civ5?

>masculinity is pure raw strength and force
>things as reason perseverance and ability to take care of your own (wife and children, family, local community, country and so on)
see this is the moment you have already eaten the modernist poison

>naval units in lake without an adjacent city

fake news

>unreliable source
>counts "plots"

>Why are you so obsessed with being cucked?
why ware you talking about nigger dicks, leftypol?

It's funny because I'd bet good money you're an atheist materialist and would have no problem claiming that humans are animals in a different contect.

what good is civilization to you if it just inures you to laziness, physical and mental fraility and effeminacy

anglos are fags anyway

No, effeminancy is behaving submissive, having weak constitution, incompetence, lacking strength, drive, dignity or confidence. Basically being an all around pathetic or whimpy individual unworthy of respect.

At the end of the day, if you can't defend yourself from single or multiple attackers, you are a useless man

>Be in NJ
>Muslims fucking everywhere.
Ok.

Also Japan while having strict migration laws, ultimately is too alien for anyone to want to migrate too willingly. Their culture is not well known nor was as widely spread as western culture was during its days of Imperialism.
>inb4 citing Japan's measly colonial empire.
>inb4 Anime, which for most normies, are just fucking cartoons and are even translated to their language.

true

Shouldn't you be busy letting in more refugees?

>or multiple attackers
What am i, Bruce Lee?
I'm not stupid enough to go into a fight against multiple assailants, because they will beat my ass if only by swarming me.

Not all attacks are warranted you know. Especially in 3rd world and developing countries

I'm far from a /pol/tard, but why would you post a pie chart arguing that right wingers are more violent when the pie chart contains ONLY right wing violence, with no other group to compare it to?

Civiization was a mistake.

>that "mail"
>those "rivets"

Why do anti-white cuck leftypol shills want to kill the white race

then you fucking run.

Why not?

>on a history board
>is completely unfamiliar with Classical western thought
How about you kys yourself?

Masculinity is the cause of all the world's problems. Also, a person who has a high level of testosterone is most likely to commit violent crimes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/

Your post makes it seem like you have absolutely no idea about european history.

>He doesn't have a huge army and navy, forcing befriended city-states to gift units in weird, useless locations because they are the only hex that are left

You dummy

>Masculinity is the cause of all the world's problems.
I'm sure humanity would've turned out splendidly if every man was an estrogen tub like yourself.

What you talking about Willis?

Where's Ray when you need him?

this

It would.

All men should be castrated.

>why would you want to be masculine and alpha? Only NIGGERS are violent, do you want to be like a nigger? White goyim are supposed to be beta cucks peacefully accepting everything! You aren't uncivilized are you?
I wonder who could be behind this post. Especially considering all powerful empires were built and maintained through violence.

Your time will come roastie.

>The fall of traditional family values was harmful, for example.
That is more to do with the advent of birth control. People aren't going to form families anymore as much because the consequences of sex has been avoided.

That's why all you need is to train quick running. Because at the end of the day, no matter how good you are at martial arts, you could take on 2-3 people at best. Running on the other hand can save you from any number of attackers, as long as you are the fastest.

>what are guns

If guns are involved, martial arts probably wouldn't help you either.