You have a gun with 3 bullets and a time machine. What does Veeky Forums do?

You have a gun with 3 bullets and a time machine. What does Veeky Forums do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alsace-Lorraine#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grassy knoll

I would go to Machu Picchu in the height of some ceremony and look over the crowds and off myself.

Kill myself

Constantine.
Philip of Macedon.
Pericles.

Shoot Gavrilo Princip three times in his subhuman Slavic skull.

Mao, Hitler and Attila the Hun

shooting a person wont change anything, you need to shoot the collective thought, and that is impossible

3 shots to the back of my own head thank you.

Commodus before he becomes emperor, just as a test.
Phocas
Bismarck of course

you know a gun isn't the only possible way to kill someone right?

I'd see the Sea Peoples and then off myself.

Kill marx, engels, and jp morgan as children

Objectively, taking away Alsace-Lorraine from the French after accomplishing German unity was much more important in securing French animosity and esprit de revanche which led to WW1

Shoot John Brown and Thaddeus Stevens. For good measure, with my last I'll hop back further and kill Oliver Cromwell for added insurance.

>implying that individuals don't make a difference

Killing Hitler, Jesus or Mohammed would have significantly changed the course of history. They shaped and created collective thought.

WWI was about a lot more than just French-German hatred.

Go to future and get immortality pills(aka fix)

then go to another future where I can get infinite time travel machine

Then travel any time in anywhere.

Replace those guns along the way with higher quality guns

Sure, but it played an integral part.

Kill Wilhelm II and prevent both WWI and WWII

Go to three different time periods and kill myself at each one, observe what occurs

OP

Austria-Hungary and Serbia (and thus also Russia) would still end up in conflict over the Balkans despite the removal of Wilhelm II.

Maybe WW1 would have happened anyway, but Alsace Lorraine was the one and only reason why France went at war. Without that they would have stayed neutral, and the war would have been anecdotal.

Seriously, why were the French so pissed about that? It was ~85% German at the time.

Was it just the humiliation/revenge and ressources or why did they want it so bad?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alsace-Lorraine#Demographics

>Maybe WW1 would have happened anyway, but Alsace Lorraine was the one and only reason why France went at war.
No it wasn't, it was Germany demanding that the French demonstrate their neutrality by handing over two additional cities (Toul and Verdun) to Germany and then declaring war on them when they refused.

Kill Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky.

Jesus, Muhammad, Siddhartha

The alsations held a referrendum every year after annexation to rejoin France but the krauts wouldn't accept it.
Also
>alsatian
>german
I bet you think Corsicans are italian.

speaking a germanic language doesn't make them german. German and French are pretty much memes, they are just nationalities, and alsatians felt french, not german

just wanted to clarify it

also
>why were the French so pissed about that?
highly industrious region with tons of coal and steel, access to the rhine, and humiliating defeat, leading to the commune of Paris and fall of the Second Empire
ofc you'd be a bit pissed of

>It was ~85% German at the time.
85% of the regional languages had germanic roots, it doesn't mean 85% of people were German wtf...

From 1871 a whole generation has been raised in the hate of the Prussian and everything revolved around the annexation of Alsace-Lorraine (street names, songs, art etc). In 1914, millions of people, politicians, militaries, everyone was just waiting for the slightest pretext to retake A-L, nothing else mattered. The assassination of a literal who or the laughable demands of Germany (Verdun lol) were not the reason but the long awaited pretext to go at war.

- Karl Marx
- Adolf Hitler
- Ayn Rand

Go buy some more bullets.

Remove Otto von Bismarck, remove Franco-German animosity and Prussian rule over a unified Germany and the future Balkan conflict between A-H and Russia would've been much less bloody.

>bonus: Lenin and Muhammad

Revanchism.

-Adam
-Eve
-God

Get more bullets, then go back in time.

Maybe go to the 50's and get a bunch of bullets for like' 5 bucks.

Not sure why I care about the gun and 3 bullets when I can kill anyone I want with my bare hands.

Even Muhammad Ali?

While he's in the crib, absolutely.

Go back in time to just before you posted this and kill you to prevent this thread from occuring.

I'm not risking deleting myself by shooting anyone. I will be stealing some mad loot though.

>no one mentioned pol pot
baka Veeky Forums

shoot myself three times in the head

One of those didn't exist though.

Autismal as fuck.

The land is the fundament of the state. How can it be ceded?

I go back in 1938 and kill Hitler, Stalin and Ann Frank

Killing Marx would make killing the other two unnecessary. Without communism, neither would have a cause to fight against and gain support in that fight.

shoot op 3 times before he creates this thread.

go look at some dinosaurs probably

Okay Hillary

One of those didn't exist though.

Why the fuck? They're just giant chickens.

Kill Otto Von Bismarck to ensure Germany remains divided

Kill Abraham Lincoln before he ever rises to prominence

Kill Karl Marx for good measure.

Shoot Flavius Honorius in the head, shoot Olympius in the genitals, and give the last round to my boy stilicho

Nice meme

You faggots should stop denying that
Hitler did exist, the Holocaust did happen, G*rms are the bad guys

>marx
>muhammad
>chad

shoot trump 3 times