How historically accurate is this armor...

How historically accurate is this armor? I think it's realistic as it allows high mobility so it would be easy to defeat slow, plate armored opponents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOehDqygaj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Certain samurai armor allowed for high mobility and they didn't walk around naked, nor would they be able to defeat "slow, plate armored opponents"

> exposed toes
Nah it's not historically accurate cos she'd get sand stuck under the feet which can be annoying. Also no protection against stubbing the toes

They've would've just worn no armor.

KYS

She needs to be totally nude

>gripping a metal shaft with metal gauntlets

Just workplace accident my shit up

The knee articulation looks unrealistic, it should have been different in reality. Maybe it was more a ceremonial armor?

Yeah, that's the general style of armor that everyone used.

Quiet a realistic armor for female gladiator

Fuck the armor, how could a woman have the uper body strength to weild a pollaxe?

--->/k/
>dis gonna be gud

Fucking retards.
Not once in history had this kind of "armor" been actually used.
If anything this is just a video game fantasy.

>he took the b8

>Veeky Forums posters are this retarded.

>they took the bait

>he took the bait

kys

all me

As a renowned Emeritus Professor of Military History:

I can assure you that this soldier has clearly not been taught how to swing his axe properly, and would most likely stab himself painfully in the inadequately armoured gonads with the spiked pike bit, that is advancing hazardously between the lower limbs.

Plus no self-respecting Sarn't-Major would allow him into battle without being provided with an Apothecary's medication, or leeches, to treat the early onset of gynecomastia.

Those discrepancies aside, I would venture the opinion that the armour appears to be historically accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOehDqygaj8