LTC didn't even hit $100 during the greatest moon mission of its time

>LTC didn't even hit $100 during the greatest moon mission of its time
I just sold everything I had. Fuck this piece of shit coin. I'm sick of Charlie's lies and false promises. If you're smart, you'll get out too. LTC is incredibly overvalued right now and it'll probably plummet back down to $40 once people realize that. I'm not falling for the "JUST HOLD!" meme ever again. Litecoin is nothing more than an overhyped shitcoin.

Don't agree? Give me ONE good reason to own this alt.

>overvalued

Nigga please. Just STFU and hodl.

SHILL ALERT; TIME TO BUY, FOLKS

Op has weak hands or is a shill thanks for the buy signal

Just bought 2 full coins with my own money

the only reason to ever hold LTC is when you want to transfer your BTC between exchanges.

LTC holders are easily the most rabid of them all. Seems like the poor cucks who missed ETH all flocked to goymbases LTC.

LTC is roughly at the same price as it was yesterday at noon.

Y so angry?

Thanks for the buy signal OP. Buy Litecoin.

does your hardware wallet still work

Backups.
Automated backups.

ltc is a better version of btc, but i don't see people adopting it like other coins

It'll be the silver of crypto. It should be 1/4th the price of BTC. Hodl it and you should be good.

Litecoin is just a bs clone of Bitcoin that never lived up to any of its promises.

your hardware wallet might still work. also you wrote down your recovery seed right user...

also this, titanium backup encrypted to cloud is god tier for when your phone gets lost, stolen, or you need to upgrade across versions

>s who missed ETH all flocked to goymbases LTC.

You mean the promise of paving the way for future technologies to be built upon the most important crypto of them all?

KYS faggot.

>Silver of crypto

If you guys repeat something enough times, it does not make it true. Bow down to BTC or face the consequences you lite faggots.

Go to bed Charlie, your shit coin isn't fooling me.

Hilarious. i just bought 1k litecoin. Keep the dip coming boys. Lite easily shot past 90 and if you think it cant get past $100 you're in for a treat later on this year.

theres a reason ltc stays stable most of them time and doesnt move, while eth's chart looks like an autistic /pol/ shitposters cholesterol charts.

btc is kind, nobody but shitcoiners dispute that fact.

tldr; fuck off

If you did leave when it was above 90$ you're an idiot

Why are LTC bagholders SO rabid though? Just the mere mention of superior coins sens you losers into a frenzy.

>superior coins
inb4 shitcoin "vertcoin"

it's alright, I'll be holding for the next 7 years if I still haven't made a profit I'm killing myself anyways

you'll be taking those bags to your grave, user. might as well sell when it's still above $70 so you can put it in BTC instead.

even doge is better

cool bait bro

and the cucks who missed the boat on btc flocked to eth, whats your point