I'm actually starting to feel bad for you retarded faggots and your laughably worthless blockfolios...

I'm actually starting to feel bad for you retarded faggots and your laughably worthless blockfolios. If someone rolls quads in this thread I will teach you how to make 50x your initial investment in a year. GUARANTEED. I've made 1.7M this year.

It's actually a pretty simple combination of mathematical analysis and common sense, but it is not very intuitive at all. I will reveal upon quads. Dance for me faggots and maybe you will become very wealthy.

1PrcvVvG3Dq2q8tBQXBNCZvF3RSPXgQzsd

BTC

>posts no proof
Nice post op, got a bridge to sell me too?

>this post again

Rollin for the Trollin

>I'm actually starting to feel bad for you retarded faggots and your laughably worthless blockfolios. If someone rolls quads in this thread I will teach you how to make 50x your initial investment in a year. GUARANTEED. I've made 1.7M this year.

>It's actually a pretty simple combination of mathematical analysis and common sense, but it is not very intuitive at all. I will reveal upon quads. Dance for me faggots and maybe you will become very wealthy.

Didn't I tell you to get lost yesterday? Dance for you? Maybe if you'd actually deliver the goods, faggot. Get lost.

We are close to 7777. Rolling

Ok, I"ll bite.

Reporting for avatarfag and shitposting.

okay

Show me

Did I 777?

I like money.

buy eth guys, trust me tripples in mid september

Give me quads.

Quads get

Send me BTC pls:

1F8JijFVyF9QDV5WBtKwrZLwZe6TVFtTPU

Rolling...

fuck off

Next

wew

>mom I posted it again!

it was trips last time what gives

Show us OP

>someone rolls quads
>OP redirects the thread to /DROPSHIPPING GENERAL/

PRAISE KEK

How much more Neo should I buy

Guys this sad beta bitch did this exact same post yesterday. He takes sexual pleasure from posts, I guess.

nice

If you don't I'll put a lifelong curse on you and your blonde offspring.

Invest everything in EMB EmberCoin

kek

teach us

anything appreciated, saving up to get myself a proper laptop instead of a shitty old samsung s3

0xA0D303F68499Ed38c2184Cd6EC72341b6Bc4E3af

Oiii

Roleing

guide me niggaROFL

Tell me the secret sauce

op is a fag like always

I don't get roleplaying faggots like you, what do you get out of it? Is this the only thing that breathes life into your flaccid little dick?

Watch this you faggot.

ROOOOOLLLING

Kill yourself

You really want me to put a curse on you, OP? Tell us your secret NOW!

yeah but you still don't have a girlfriend do you

Well OP??

Bump.

user, you could be the wealthiest man in 3 years.

The most powerfull man that ever lived in 3 years and 4 months with these returns.

Why would you be so kind to split that power with autists?

Last thread you made this exact post instead you asked for trips. We had 3+ trips gets and you didnt deliver on any of them.

You're a faggot.

reveal the secret, OP