Komodo news

Look here's what you gonna do. You gonna buy this rumor and you gonna sell these rumor. You gonna buy this Zcash sidechain and sell the rumor by thursday. You gonna buy the low on friday morning and sell the news after it drops.

>Put all my saving into Komodo
>Major announcment
>"Sorry guys, we're not gonna work anymore on this shitcoin, it's over"
>Kill myself.

LOL. Why the fck would u need a timer for an announcement? this cryptoworld is only hype hype hype hy pe hyepe hype hysp

I know right. Don't care tho. Still gonna make some sick gains. Don't even know what these guys make, but who cares in this cryptoworld.

Komodo is a platform not a a bitcoin. The ecosystem will be used by alternative markets.

Remember, buy the rumor sell the news (at least a day before)

I would buy asap. But all my money is locked i shitcoins already, and dipped so hard. no way i can sell

Opportunity costs mate. If you think Komodo can pull of anywhere between x2 till x5 you should obviously still sell your coins and buy KMD. Unless you got some fiat lying around.

can KMD 3x tho?

It's up about 30% today. I could have got in a little past 11am Pacific, but I had to go get my hair cut, and I didn't want to put a buy in when I couldn't monitor it.

KMD is the biggest scam coin on the market, notice how all of the team is anonymous.

>was looking and thinking about buying some komodo for a while
>dips nicely below 30k and hopefully below 20k sat
>suddenly; MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT
Fuck, this news better be worth it. Lots of bot buy orders at bittrex btw.

How was the haircut?
gib pics.

Bump so that I can post when I get home.

So, how high will it go? 100k?

satoshi was anonymous 2 m8 and it's the least shitcoin of all shitcoins.

why does every coin need to have a team of Wharton MBAs and chads on their team? the essence of crypto isn't these shitty ICO scams with a bunch of wankers with nice LinkedIn accounts it's anonymous geeks making cool shit.

so what exactly does komodo do?

Teases news on a broken mobile website.

But as OP said, that shit don't matter. Catch the next big red dildo and enjoy the ride 10-15% profits at a time.

>+59%
Yeah nah I've already missed out.

Holy shit, KMD is still pumping.

>breaking news!
>we've dumped all our bags and are leaving the crypto industry
>thanks for buying them, goys

Bump