Are the Muslims in Myanmar doing what the American colonists did?

Are the Muslims in Myanmar doing what the American colonists did?
>come to someones land
>try to make country
>kill the natives
>the natives fight back
>cry victim and get supported by other countries' private interests

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are only doing what Muslims always do.

No.

More like Myanmar is a fucking mess. It's barely even a unified country. It's government is prone to apeshit massacres to keep rebelling minorities down.

No. What's happening in Myanmar is basically what happens when a multiethnic kingdom loses its monarchy and goes "M-M-MUH NATION" and alienates all its component ethnicities.

this
all mudslimes overstand about foreign territory is to have dispossessive birth rates and engage in violence/forcible conversion. islam has not expanded in other ways.

This. this is also why it would be retarded to get ride of the monarchy in England.

So what kind of people this Rohingya anyway? Bangladesh are muslim but they don't want him. Most SEA are muslims but they refuse to give them place. And now it seems someone armed them and ready to counter those buddhist.

Rohingya pretty much came to Burma in the 1700s seeking shelter from massacres by Hindus in what is now Bangladesh/That weird Eastern bit of India.

>And now it seems someone armed them and ready to counter those buddhist.
See All of Burma's Ethnic Groups hate the government. Buddhists used to get massacred themselves until the Government appeased them.

bangaldesh is unironically "fuck off we're full" though

It's unfair to expect anything but the strongest nations to withstand the hardships and burdens of multiculturalism.

It just doesn't work without a lot of excess resources to keep it running or a brutal system to keep everyone in line.

Indonesia actually takes in Rohingyas.

Except it pissess off Australia because Australia thinks they'd just throw Rohingyas to them.

SEA muslims don't like them since they're racially different to them and prone to crime, or so I hear from a Malaysian

>Malaysia
Malaysians are pretty much Saudi-tier Islamists that are racist as fuck and export terror to the Philippines.

Bangladeshis imported by Britain during colonialism. Western media and rohingya sympathizers (gulf arabs) uses historical records of muslim traders in myanmar as evidence of relatively ancient presence, but the fact of the matter is these were mostly merchants who were significant minorities and the vast majority of muslims aka rohingya in Myanmar today are decedents of laborers imported during the British imperial era

Why not send them to England? It was a former British colony, and there is plenty of place there.

Pakistan is already all over that.

Why aren't they received in Saudi Arabia or the like?

Send them to the Falklands.

Even better. They'll finally feel at home

No, fuck off, we're full.

Population density of 259 people per square kilometre. I'm sure you can squeeze a few dozen millions people in there.

They are

I don't care what they're doing, the Buddhists in Myanmar killing Muslims that's based as fuck. Myanmar and the Buddhists don't give a fuck about international law fucking based.

Not him but space isn't the only resource needed to support a population.

Also a country becomes overpopulated the moment average standards of living have to drop to accommodate more people and most of the world is already beyond that point, arguably even Canada. There is no economic necessity nor any moral obligation to open borders to mass immigration.

The UK could just create more money, and debt to buy the resources it need. From what I've noticed debts is pretty much meaningless.

fucking anglo ruined it

Most of the Rohingya now are recent births in Burma. But most of their lineage goes back to around 19th century, not 1700s. The british labor imports happened around that time and made the local Rakine into a minority.

myanmar is already a hugely multicultural "nation". Also, there are huge areas of land within that are controlled by alternative governments many of which have their own judiciary and education systems.

The history of the region is fascinating. Bertil Lintner's books are well worth reading.

I'm also currently reading about the Kachin/Jingphaws and their history is essentially like Game of Thrones, complete with powerful families paying allegiance to each other, the clans names from the pre-modern period are still widely used today.

The Muslim calls out for peace as he kills your family.

>fucking based
fuck off reddit

So based! Le MAGA le kill shitskins le DEUS VULT le Trump XD

Btw, here's a very cool place to discuss this :)

Christ way to get baited you seething Muslims.

I was only pretending to be retarded

Are you sure?

Are you?

Islam expanded primarily through trade. This is Veeky Forums, not r/atheism.

Well-delivered. Made me laugh.

That's so based, man, DEUS VULT!!

>calling someone reddit while acting like a redditor with "le sarcasm"

The Hindus and Buddhists have fought mudslimes for hundreds of years, the mudslime must be exterminated because he knows nothing but violence.
You could say that's what they say about everyone else but relgions can come together and agree that for the good of mankind the mudslime must die.
When you don't stop them, shit like when Tamerlane genocided the Indians and created what is now Pakistan happens.

Only the fucking formerly Catholic and Protestant countries want to extend a hand to these subhumans and succumb to their tactic of bitching while they kill you.
Because they get to live far from the mudslimes and don't know what it's like for the Orthodox Christians, Jews, Hindus, and Buddhists to be constantly defending themselves against these subhumans for centuries.

Kill the mudslime, for all of mankind.

I've never been to reddit in my life. You can know the difference between the Veeky Forums post and the reddit post only if you regularly go to reddit.

Yeah, dude, Muslims are so violent. After all, it were the Muslims who have started both of the World Wars.

You can use reddit without being a fucking faggot everywhere you go like you.

>bbbbbut white people in Europe warred with each other and also Japan and China and South America
>just forget about the centuries of conquest and genocide by mudsline subhumans against everyone else
Fucking Reddit

You mean war.

>dies in terrorist attack
>but what about the world wars? I totally dont mind this truck running me over

>Fucking Reddit

Not an argument. By the way, only 1 out of 30 of the most violent military conflicts in history was started by the Muslims: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

Compare the number of people run over with trucks by Muslims with the number of people killed in both World Wars.

We really should seriously start taking measure against the Chinks.

No, I mean trade. Indonesia, a country with the largest Muslim population, has never been colonized by a Muslim empire. It became Muslim because Muslim traders introduced Islam to this region.

>Massacres by Hindus
Got any citation for this?

>who cares if non-Muslim Europeans started the two most deadliest wars in human history? A couple of Muslims have recently run over several dozens of people with trucks, that means that they are definitely more violent!

subsaharan africa is another example of this

This post is too true.

>Muslims currently rampaging throughout the world
>b-but muh 70 year old wars

Your kind should be put to the death

>I totally dont mind getting killed because somebody else who no longer exists in the past did something worse and he wasn't even a muslim!

Ok

Lol no. A crippled and amputated post-partition India was able to handle it with only a little strife. This is a country that was struggling to feed it's population. Yes, there were riots and blood shed but if any western country had experienced even half the poverty and bad infrastructure with even half the diversity of ethnicity, religion and culture living in as close quarters they would've had a civil war that would wipe out more than half their populations. Europeans Christians and Arabic Mulsims are incapable of living with any other culture unless they're rich or living in ghettos. Only America has proven somewhat good at this.

Both Arabs and whites have huge supremacist tendencies which led them to accepting highly proselytizing religions as a way to conquer and colonize in the name of god. People think that it's the religion that's the problem but they're only a way to express their inherent biases.

What are you doing on this board, if you think that human history doesn't tell us anything about human nature?

>Why not send them to England?
Because England already has plenty of "oppressed" uppity muslims who refuse to answer to the kuffar already. Why not send them to Saudi Arabia or even better Bangladesh?

This is a history board, it's not a board about current events

So if I kill you right now it is totally okey because do you know how many people died in WW2??!?

Besides, muslims also fought in WW2.

What are you doing on this board if you can't objectively discuss history simply because of a group's religion?

What are you doing on this board, if you can't objectively discuss history simply because of belonging to a group's ethnicity?

But the muslims are mistreating the Buddhist because they're considered dirty atheists and idolaters by the koran. Muslims mistreating non Muslims everywhere they go is common in history.

I can

Didn't this whole conflict with the Buddhists start after they gave the Rohingya weapons to defend Burma during WWII and instead the Rohingya used them to start slaughtering the Buddhists?

>imported to a foreign land by the Eterna A*glo
>try to kill everyone
>create insurgency to break away and join Bangladesh who doesn't want you
>whaaaa why are they killing us

Not an argument. If Muslims being oppressed is a problem, just replace the native population.

Saudi Arabia isn't self sufficient for food and water, and they are slowing eating away their oil money, so it isn't a good place to resettle them. And Bangladesh is over populated. England is the best place on earth for them and everybody.

that was g*rmans, who are the worst

Muslims aren't being oppressed they are doing the oppression.

Go ahead and post literally any pro-Hitler opinions on reddit and watch yourself get banned in a minute.

Then just let them do the oppression. It's part of their culture and tradition.

No we are full.

Just leave your shitty island and give it to people who need it more than you.

No

Why?

Because I need it and it doesn't belong to Muslims

>Muslims aren't being oppressed they are doing the oppression.
Really. When did they take over the government and military?

Neither does it belong to you. You can also emigrate to Australia or New Zealand if you don't want to live with them.

No it does belong to me.
>Muslims need control of police and military to make life impossible for their neighbors
"No'

>No it does belong to me.
Are you a land owner?

Yes. But even if I wasn't, English soil for the english. If the subhuman sand niggers want it they will have to attempt to conquer it through war. And they will fail.

> No it does belong to me.
Akchually, it belongs to pre PIE baskid peoples

How insecure are you? I'm sure you never lived amongst Muslims.

Some Muslims are being oppressed, some Muslims are doing the oppression.

You'd be wrong.

Anyone with half a brain is apprehensive of a muslim population within their proximity. Unless of course they're muslims themselves.

Your taqiyya will not work Ahmed. Refugees not welcome and reconquista is coming.

>Anyone with half a brain
Nice way to say racism. I hope you find the other half of your brain, and stop being so bigoted.

There is nothing wrong with being racist and bigoted.

It's wrong in modern time. Technology has made impossible to not have a multiculti global society. You can't have your cake and eat it to.

Technology has also made it possible to not have a multicultural society. We don't want any more shitskin invaders.

>Muh taqiyya

You still at it?

>Anyone with half a brain is apprehensive of a muslim population within their proximity. Unless of course they're muslims themselves.

The fact that Islam turned into a nation-founding religion aNd then started bombing random places in the Western World doesn't mean that any and all Muslims everywhere are obsessed with exterminate all infidels. You repeating that Muslims only want to kill constantly until your face turns blue does not make it true.

It is true. Muslims are "oppressed" and "provoked" everywhere they go and there is absolutely no good reason to have them around. Ever.

Bigotry also means intolerance of ideas, which is characteristic of the so-called anti-bigots who suppress the mere suggestion of group differences.

Even if, that is hardly equivalent to bigotry against a person or a group because of their identity or race, facets that can't simply be changed.

>Muslims are "oppressed" and "provoked" everywhere they go.

They weren't until they heart of their religion happened to be the one with control over the largest deposit of world's fuel. Before then, either they emigrated, created communities and nobody gave a crap about them; orconverted populations, either peacefully (Comoros; Kilwa) or by the sword (their start).

I know where you want to go, but, please, do better than this.

Religion is a choice.

>Everyone making this shit about religion when it's more of a case of ethnic violence.

KYS and read Burmese history. Jesus.

It is an identity, and most of the time not a choice. It exerts insane psychological pressure.

Those psychological pressures cause Muslims to have higher rates of violence and particularly backwards beliefs. If religion is not a choice and they're doomed by their belief system, then we should keep Muslims out of the West.

>Muslims complain about being retaliated against by whites or buddhists
>"AHHHHH SEND THE UN! WORST CRIME OF THE CENTURY! ANOTHER HOLOCAUST! SANCTIONS AND OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT"

>Muslims actually being oppressed in China
>even the name Muhammad got fucking BANNED in the muslims' own NATIVE PROVINCE
>*crickets*

What's up with this shit?