Country-boo thread

Lets have a thread dedicated to this meme and the creation of new ones.

Level 5 should be: "There would be world peace if we had won" and it be a picture of a pregnant Anne Frank

t. Dixieboo

Putting a request in for an Australian one I saw a few threads ago

My own OC

Very nice user

4 reporting.

inscrutable to me

>The moon landing was the best moment of the 21st century

*of all human history*

to be honest it's pretty remarkable, man finally slipped off the shackles of this orb for the greater bounds of the heavens

the coat of arms should cover both eyes like this

To never reiterate it.

Fourth one seems reasonable to me.

>tfw burgerboo, but only for 50s 60s 70s

Not 40s?

Inaccurate.

Is
>they had it coming
the most fun part of this meme?

>tfw too cerebrotonic to comprehend chink history

/r/ing a croatiaboo pic

We have been there six times

I just finished helping a professor edit a book on balkanization and would love to see this

#4: USTASE INCARNATE: we should have burned Mostar to the ground

OC

I just need someone to edit it a little

Add something like 'we should annex Bosnia'

Fresh oc coming through

>Frenchaboo
>not Ouiaboo

You had one job.

Usatse comin' through, make way Turks.

OC please don't laugh

cringe

delete and empty recycle bin

>denazification can only happen at the gallows
true tbqh

tankies hate the KR, replace with NKVD and its's perfect though

Everything in this post is technically right though

Soviets did it first
that escape attempt didn't work

the fourth one but unironically

This please.

Kek at the icepick

OC

Someone should make a romaboo one and have it say "literally was the roman empire" with all these heir to the roman empire ones

Shufag!=Hanfag
Retards who play baby football don't deserve to be Son of Heaven

That last panel should be changed to "The Irish aren't even Human"

Finns had it coming. The autism array was justified.

1 and 2 are at least mostly correct.

4 is right
All are right

It should be Abyssinian guerilla

Have I captured my own autism well enough?

any white russia edits?

3 is 100% correct though

I like it but I feel there's not nearly enough bashing of swedes.

>tfw you have a drought so bad that one year of it causes 3 years of famine despite your country's farmers implementing the best modern techniques like "bury your crops 2 feet underground so their struggle will make them stronger" and "plant seeds directly on top of one another to make them form a class consciousness"

All those are true though

Does anyone have a template? I am lazy

Good, but the last one should be Agesilaus II.

Sup Nathan

it was 20th century you burger, that was the joke

Tfw ouiaboo

It wasn't a joke, I was just tired when I was making the image.

>the sparrows had it coming

damn... i found it funny too

>the sparrows had it coming

my sides have left orbit

Is there one for the Dutch?

I agree with all of these but I support the union because they won and I support my country

That being said the highest form of patriotism is secession, so where does that leave me?

There was one in a previous countryboo thread i think

>me

>Romaboo lite:
Roma>China
>Average Romaboo:
Rome had the best professional army
>Extreme Romaboo:
Christianity brought down the empire
>Caesar himself:
The Gallic Wars were a defensive war against gallic and germanic aggression.
P.S: Caesar never commited genocide

But that last one is actually true. The Gauls were threatening Roman Cisalpine Gaul with raids & and the impending wrath of Orgetorix when he wanted his people to move from swizterland into the Gallic heartland. Rome defended itself, and every single incursion afterwards was at the behest of the Gauls asking Rome for help against Germanics, internal competition, etc., such that, in order to properly fulfill the Gallic requests for protection, there had to be permanent forts & encampments, which meant a steady supply chain, requiring the annexation of Gallic tribes to ensure that no trickery or betrayal would occur. That is to say, Rome kinda stumbled its way into annexation. Caesar probably didn't fight the Helvetii thinking that this was the first step to conquer all Gaul, but rather that the Helvetii needed to fuck off.

Caesar didn't commit genocide because his actions against the gallic people weren't for the express purpose of extermination, but rather to keep them in line after they asked for his help in the first place, not to mention how many dead Gauls were just from battles and the gallic tribes being stubborn, sending every last man they had to fight their protectors. Though, I suppose this one is actually up to debate depending on how we define genocide.

pic is a romaboo chart that I saw from a previous thread

t. Caesar

One and four are correct though.

What does America have to be proud of in the 40s? Letting Soviets claim half of Europe and lynching black people while Reds got the bomb?

2 and 3 are correct.

Level 4 should be called 'Vincere!'

Germans had it coming

Veeky Forums is more French territory than British.

Veeky Forumstan is Entente personified, so it can be represented by either Anglo or French symbols

Either one can be categorized under anti G*rman

Do it again

Excellent. But yeah, should be Agesilaos.

Who?

fucking hwans

Say that in a language we all understand buddy-pal..

literally true

You misunderstand me. I am simply stating a fact. Veeky Forums is always ripping on the "eternal anglo" and the "eternal kraut", the two greatest enemies of France. But if you start a thread on things France has fucked up (Italy in the 1500s, Maginot line, French Indochina, Napoleon III), you're told you need to read more and you just don't understand history. There's also the crazy logic that somehow Germans=Germanics while French=Franks=/=Germanics. Anglos have gotten a little more love recently as /pol/ has started to seep in and so Nigel Farage is not seen as the face of treachery, but there's still an unwarranted pro-French bias on Veeky Forums.