Two questions for you Veeky Forums, been a lurker since 2015. I am just now getting in the market

Two questions for you Veeky Forums, been a lurker since 2015. I am just now getting in the market
>inb4 too late faggot

question 1: which wallets do you use for computer? and usb storage?

question 2: planning to drop $500 in: I assume 300 in btc maybe 100 in eth and 100 in something else, suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S2624649#p2625144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

500 is a bit low. If you only got 500 I'd just choose 1 coin

500 to start, when im a little more comfortable I plan to put more, but i figure on a dip like this weekend, better sooner than later get at least something in.

I still can't believe this faggot got his mom to timestamp her tits

Did that really happen, user?

I got in with exactly $500
> buy NEO @ $20
> NEO pumps to $40
> now have $1000
> buy BNB
> sell for $1800
> buy DNT
> lose all of my money fuck u dnt u cock fuck whore

you bet your ass it did...
didnt save that pic though, just the memory

sorry for your loss user, but im planning on buying for the long hodl

omisego is the best thing to put money into if you play on holding for 6-12 months. returns upwards of 5000-7000 percent in the future. Eth and btc investments are only worth if it you put in a good amount.

Plus the money skeleton himself is helping omisego and they will be using plasma until their own blockchain is finished.

Just don't buy shit coins m8. BTC for life.

yes an no, no nip

Electrum is a very good wallet for btc

Zcash

i use Exodus as my pc wallet, myetherwallet for uh ethereum ICOs, and bittrex for an exchange. I

I'd put half in BTC and half in ETH. you probably wont see much in returns in either of the coins, but you will use them to buy shitcoins.

also you should be putting in $500 weekly.

Okay so I downloaded exodus, and bought 100$ worth of bitcoin about 3 hours ago. I used a CC (so it said it should be instant). Coinbase does not show any money on there. How long do these transactions usually take?

It was a good thread.

why did this happen?

Seconding OP's question for safely storing your cryptos,

How far do you anons go to secure your gains? Wallets scattered across usb's & paper wallets? How safe would it be to keep tons of cash on an internet connected computer? I would assume most people do not like keeping a lot on exchanges.

if youre gonna cap warosu might as well just link it
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2624649#p2625144

Wait a minute...
How can you trust that a wallet isn't backdoored to phone your private key home to the developer?

Holy fuck I remember this thread.

5000% = 50x invested value
Don't you think you're inflating the value a bit?

I feel so proud every time I see my mom's pic being reposted