A couple of days ago I sold an old game to someone I know for $10...

A couple of days ago I sold an old game to someone I know for $10. He didn't have cash but he convinced me to accept $10 worth of BTC, so I installed Exodus and gave him my bitcoin address and he transferred the value into my wallet.

So today I check Veeky Forums and there's a few posts about how BAT is "going to moon" so I decide I'll hold $5 worth of BTC and buy and hold $5 worth of BAT, for fun. I open Exodus and my "$10" has already lost a few dollars of value.

But whatever, I can still hold half and put half in BAT, so I click on the exchange thing and my available funds are a few pennies. I investigate and the transfer fees are 99% of my total BTC holdings. I have to pay nearly $10 to buy 20c worth of BAT because of transfer fees. Twenty cents from $10.

Nice "currency" you guys got here. I can't believe you guys really believe BTC is going to be the money of the future. It's unusable as a currency.

Imagine a BTC future where you buy a cup of coffee every Friday and Saturday morning. On Monday you have $100 worth of BTC in your account. You wake up Tuesday and it's $50. You wake up Wednesday and it's $150. You wake up Thursday and it's $100. On Friday it's worth $50 again. You buy your coffee for $3, scan your BTC card to pay, and check your BTC wallet. It's down to $5 worth because your $3 cup of coffee came with $42 worth of transfer fees. You drink your $45 cup of coffee and shake your head thinking about all the fiat normies who aren't as "visionary" as you are.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all BTCucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in BTC will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded BTCuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded BTCucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you BTCucks. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an BTCuck.

Nice try shill.

> Hello sir, what would you like today?
> One cup of coffee and some ramen broth please.
> Alright sir, that would be 0.0000001 Digibyte.
> No problem.
> *scans Digibyte VISA card*
> *transaction is processed in an instant*
> Have a nice day sir.

congratulations, you're retarded

I just looked at her(or his?) insta... and wtf is that thing?

I'm sorry about that. Soon the lightning network will be installed making transfers close to 0 dollars. A few cents to be factual. You got here during a growing pain.

Digibyte is one of the shittiest of shitcoins and yet I agree with him.
BTC only takes so long because it got so big, and even then it takes less than normal bank transfers.
Educate yourself on the matter OP, before pretending you understand this with 10 $ on your account.

and fuck off you, hungry skeleton is a cutie

She has an eating disorder obviously you stupid fuck.

Your statement is so fucking false, this would only be a real world situation if you had foreign money and are making a living in another country where for every purchase you'll need to rely on the currency exchange between these two coins.

The only difference is that with bitcoin this currency exchange is a lot more"dynamic/fast" than the currency exchange done with governamental money.

Dat gap

Also OP you are retarded. Bitcoin is not usable as a currency yet. It is pre-alpha state if you want so

what the fuck, how do her legs support her

yes as of right now moneying 5 dollars can be done without a fee. your friend is stupid. but it takes along time. but that being said i can movey 100k to china from usa in a hour. try this with a bank. it will cost you 10k and 2 weeks of time. so yes you got fucked with 5 dollar transfur. this is a big money op small money will come later we are working on it

I wish this was shopped. But it's not.

Well I guess she doesn't weight a lot

It's amazing that Eugenia Cooney is still alive - she seems really sweet, I wish she'd get help.

>walk into coffee shop
>6 people in front of me in line
>2 hours later
>i'm at the front of the line
>order a $5 latte, pay with BTC
>$5 transaction fee
> wait 20 minutes for block to mine with my transaction
>miners hit block
>notmytransaction.jpg
>barista ask's me to wait in the "Transaction Settlement Room"
>30 minutes later it clears

>latte was cold

Except that credit cards take several days to pay the merchant and no one complains.

this skeletora is what Vitalik needs
I bet even he could bang her standing up

This is why we buy with iota.

that girl would be a 12/10 if she gained weight.

This. I thought I'd never say I wish a girl would gain 30 pounds

Credit Card company has to pay or else they would not be allowed to operate.

Miners can just mine empty blocks, choose not to process certain transactions and fuck the network over if they want.

How can such a spoopy skelly have such a meaty pusst thougg

>he doesn't have a tenX

Is this copypasta? It doesn't make any sense contextually

That's what Bitcoin debit cards are for you retard.

S T I C C

people like you who can only criticize whats in place at the moment and lack ability to look into the future will never make it.

I love feeposting

No problem I got 100k at the bitcoin ICO

dont get mad at us cuz ur a poor lil faggot

>Gets time machine
>goes back to 1941
>breaks into concentration camp
>rapes all women

Good pasta, saved

I think right now and possibly in the future, BTC is going to be mainly viewed as an investment vehicle. There's no denying that currently the volatility and unreliability of the network make it unfeasible to use as a currency, however, compared to traditional investments such as stocks, bond, metals, etc it has seen tremendous growth and investing could be seen a potentially viable strategy.

Nothing wrong with volatility, op, that's the name of the game. Volatility is the reason for crypto riches.

But you're right about btc. The fees are absurd and at this rate it won't ever be a useable currency. It's more of a hedge.

I usually use this part to shill iota but I'll skip that.

>This. I thought I'd never say I wish a girl would gain 30 pounds
Don't fatten her. Let's see what 10 pounds does first.

BTC is doomed.

good one fampai

>hey i want one coffee
>ok give me its worth in gold
>wait why there are several other ways i can pay that are easier
>nope give me the gold
>yea ok totally

Thats you

Nice one user