"North Europeans never built anything"

>"North Europeans never built anything"
>Pic related is from 4800 BC

Hmmmmmm.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons?CMP=share_btn_fb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rocks, nice try snownigga

It deserves at least the labels "great" and "empire" if we are to apply today's standards.

Pro-tip: our current day time is closer to the ones on the right than they are to the OP image. The distance between the two is gigantic.

>WE

All shitposting aside who actually built this and why? What do we actually know about the culture responsible for this?
If this is actually from 4800BC then it would have pre-dated Info-Euros by quite some time.

What exactly were the Neolithic people up too?

Que?

It was a tomb, it was built by EEF who are genetically closest to South Europeans

North Europeans quite definitely invented toilets:

According to Allan Burnett, historian and author of Invented In Scotland, the Neolithic settlement of Skara Brae in Orkney in fact boasted the world's first indoor toilet.
There is evidence of stone huts equipped with drains built into the village walls, dating back to around 3,000 B.C., he says.
The sewer system was basic - waste was flushed into a drain with pots of water - but the basic principle remains to this day.

>Europeans were always backwater barbarians until the Renaissance
>look at these non-European cultures, they were so rich in history and so advanced compared to the Europeans
Why is this allowed?

North European=steppe people

Nothing to do with Skara Brae

? It was in Orkney you idiot

So?
Can't be linked to steppe people.

Nigga what the hell are you talking about?

Orkney is north of Scotland not in the steppe who the fuck cares about steppes?

The people are what make Northern Europe not geography.

Why does the fact of Germanic superiority trigger Medshits so hard?

>Germanic superiority
Superiority in Miscegenation maybe.

>Western Megalithic sites were created by Nordics
If anything, these monuments were built by mediterranean looking neolithic farmers.

I live twenty minutes away from this burial mound that's older than the pyramids in Egypt
It is decorated with inscriptions on the front and inside are several rooms, one of which is only lit up on the winter solstice
Built by my ancestors :^)

>this dumb cunt thinks people from the STEPPE crawled to orkney in 3000bc when they probably hadn't even seen a horse yet

In Orkney/Shetland they would have been mixed with local WHG/EHG though.

A bit after 3000 BC. About 2400 BC.
They massacred the Megalith builders.

Sorry to bring the news lad, but these people are a minor percentage of your ancestry as they were largely replaced by Indo-Europeans.

Europe before steppe peoples invade
>40,000 inhabitants cities in Ukraine and Romania
>toilets in Scotland
>megalithic architecture
>proto writing in the Balkans

Europe after the steppe people invaded:
>big villages don't even reach 100 inhabitants anymore
>the only civilized parts of it are in South Europe where natives were not genocided

Only 3,000 after the steppe people's invasion Europe became civilized again, thanks to the based Romans who conquered those places, and despite speaking Italic the Romans mostly had native farmer blood,

Then they would probably look French desu, with dark hair and blue eyes.

HOW DARE YOU
Nah I know, it was in response to OP and set in the same style as this comic

>In Orkney/Shetland they would have been mixed with local WHG/EHG though.

They would have had very little whg admixture and 0 ehg admixture like in the rest of west Europe

>I dont understand anything about genetics or haplogroups and interpret it to only hear what I want to hear

R1b prevalence does not mean the previous population was wiped out. Its ONE tiny gene in a 5000 year span.

I'm not sure where Shetland was settled from initially. If it's Norway they would have been dominantly EHG but if Scotland either full WHG or WHG mixed with EHG depending on the genetic structure of Doggerland.

The fuck you're talking about?

British islanders in the neolithic were basically >90% Anatolian farmer

And Orkney was settled from Scotland

There was an article a while ago that indicated that there was a 93% replacement of population in the UK by Indo-Europeans. Also, read this:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons?CMP=share_btn_fb

I'm talking about the mesolithic populations. There's little to no information about them right now.

Anyway, the farmers in Britain mixed with locals in various degrees.

the 4th millenium bc has nothing to do with mesolithic populations, they had been replaced by farmers since at least the 5th millenium in the British isles

They mixed with locals just like everywhere.

Yes but the bulk of their DNA was Anatolian

But we actually don't know if that's true for the northern fringes of Britain.

To be honest, the European farmers were a mixture of WHG and Natufians, who in turn are a mixture of WHG and Basal-Eurasians. The amount of WHG in "neolithic farmers" might be higher than previously assumed.

Autism is not superiority, Hans

The Neolithic populations from Britain, Ireland and even Sweden were Anatolian farmers, I don't see why Orkney would be any different

It seems weird that the WHG got GRAIN'd so hard.

Because the Neolithic settlement started in the south and gradually moved up in very small groups.
Secondly, there's ample evidence of small scale continuity in Y-DNA lineages in Britain and Ireland from the mesolithic.

Well first of the Orkney islanders were agrain socities and quite complex for the time, the only place where agriculture was trasmitted without population replacement was around the Baltic sea but those societies were much less complex than those with full farmer blood like Malta or in the Balkans

The WHG were brainlets?

Pit-Comb Ware was a population replacement at least in Estonia and Latvia.
They were mini-Yamna with CHG admixture.

>France
>Nothern Europe

Pick one

Butthurt I-cemen detected.

>France
>Northern European
Are you retarded?

whats superior about them? they never seem to be able to get their shit together and the one time they did they got BTFO

2,000 years ago vs 7,000 years ago.

>hmm the availability of easile malleable hard materials such as marble is very low, I'd rather built with this wood that is easy to harvest, very versitile and plentiful
>wood rots
>few thousand years later
>LE DUMB GERMANICS!!11 HAHAAHA! I'M SO ANTI-/POL/ THAT I DISMISS OTHER CULTURES DOES THIS MAKE SENSE XD

It's by Celts, or whatever. Close enough. I think the point has been made.

How do we stop the Steppe menace?

By offering our women to them

Celts were Southern Europeans

>Brits are northern European

>Northern Europeans had the biggest and strongest empire in history

Very nice!

>Nords today
>Safe, trustworthy, functioning societies and economies

>medis today
>Need to borrow money from the EU because they thought retiring at 50 and never paying any income taxes is economically viable long term

we wuz

Even if i use the parallels, Celts still lived Southern Europe.

b-b-but muh empire a thousand years ago
*collapses economically*

Not genetically

>scandinavia is the rape capital of the world

>mediterranean master race lets slaves to work for them and cover their bills while they enjoy the life
>but muh work ethics, i love working 12 hours a day till the day i die and paying +50% of my income as taxes

You snowniggerss are aware that how cucked you sound, right?

Carpathians and Alpes are a better borderland tho.

>a bunch of shitty dwellings
Oh wow.

>It deserves at least the labels "great" and "empire" if we are to apply today's standards.

>Great Zimbabwe
>The place everyone always uses as an example of how great sub-saharan Africa was before the white man came
>It's a couple of huts surrounded by a wall

Nordic timbermen had a way to re-use building materials that could last centuries. Essentially by transforming logs into "lego kits", using logs from old buildings for new ones, such as sheds for houses. Northern Europe has less monuments because it could simply not sustain the same population size as Southern Europe was able to.

Italians work 300 hours a year more than Germans

why do you post screenscraps from a scat doujin?

And They also pay more taxes

Why the fuck do you read scat doujins to begin with?

>not reading scat doujins

Get that shit taste out of this thread,, m8.

>the irony

Because it's true?

Outside of Greece and Rome, the rest of Europe did jack shit until the late 15th century.

>Be Mediterranean
>live in mama's house even though you're 35
>go outside
>get robbed by gypsies
>go to beach
>beach is full of migrants
>get robbed by migrants
>go to town
>get shot by mafia
>get robbed by mafia
>go to hospital
>hospital cannot afford proper equipment because your government is bankrupt
>die
>surgeons loot your corpse

Wow, sure must be an enjoyable life

Skara Brae is so underrated it looks cozy as fuck

Newgrange site is so touched up that I don't really trust any section of it

>NORTHERN
>EUROPE

it's in fucking france you debiel

>or whatever
kys if you handle history this way

I thought Indus Valley had the first toilets.

>Germanic superiority

poland is southern europe, who the fuck made this shit

Why are people claiming that steepe people Anatolian farmers replaced the native European population

And the knowledge was lost until these days.

>nearly 7K years later
>still haven't found a better use for the land

kek

he probably meant it as a joke. it was a shit joke, appropriately

How do I muh ancestors about this without sounding like a plastic paddy?

What do you mean by "they never get their shit together"? Germany, England and Sweden for example were one of the technologically most advanced countries in the world and still are.

why do cold temperatures compel people to rape?

Those weren't Irishmen, they were gods.

Were the Tuatha de Dannan even Indo-European?

It's a pretty good doujin.

Now use an equally rigid criteria for Southern Europe.

Northern Spain is white by the way

Now divide it into eastern and western Europe.

>Poland in the middle of Central

Come on now

Why do you think nazis wanted polish land?

lmao nice meme