Get Sia now

It's the only way you will make any profit. Look at these thin sell walls on bittrex, prepare for +30%

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6tmx0r/why_is_sia_important/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thin sell walls

>thin sell walls

Look at the 2 week graph and tell me where this coin will be within the next 12 hours?

first of all, this shitcoin is also on poloniex, so 'muh thin sell walls on buttrex' mean a total of jack and shit. Secondly, the dev team said they want to keep the value of this coin low and I don't mess with coins where the dev team effectively tells the investors to go fuck themselves. Bad strategy.

The dev literally said this coin will go up 1000x. Do a quick search for the latest post from the dev on subreddit

Just bought 100k...literally.

13 satoshi.

just got off the phone with my Rabbi, and he says this shitcoin is a terrible investment.

want to bet our lives on this?

Thats what I like to hear.

>bittrex

I'll bet your life.

Rabbi here. Can confirm SIA is absolute shit.

Been holding since June. Fuck this coin so much

Garbage neet liar with nothing better to do other than fud quality coins

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6tmx0r/why_is_sia_important/

Blah blah blah bunch of fucking fake news

Wake me when it hits 300 satomayors

I'll make sure to shill this coin to you again in 2-3 years when its $1.00 each.

Why are you so desperate OP? Supply keeps rising and is infinite. There will be 30b SIAcoins soon and there was only 27b when SIA got pumped up to 900 sat. Wish I had know it earlier.

This coin may actually moon overnight though... I am throwin a few bucks at it cuz fuck it.

I'm sitting pretty on a few million coins purchased between may and july and in still at over 100% profit becausw im not a stupid bitch.

Im absolutely content waiting for more development and adoption, but at the same time it doesnt hurt to bring some of you back from your fantasy land.

liar? lmao
you're just angrily yelling words because you're holding siabags that haven't moved at all

made this well over a month ago and its still relevant

lmao you aren't sitting pretty at all if you've resorted shilling biz onto medium marketcap coins, which they cannot move at all
noone is buying your bags, faggot
enjoy the opportunity loss and bags

ill send you gold plated letters from hawaii with a big fat sia icon

Not only that but Sia is a cloud space token.
It's meant to stay low as costs are low.
If costs were higher the coin would be worth more.

moon mission fucking confirmed

Down 3% from yesterday is now a moon mission for sia

just broke out of bollinger bands

Good hunting user.