Ethereum will be a $1000 dollar coin. Probably a $10,000 coin by 2020

Ethereum will be a $1000 dollar coin. Probably a $10,000 coin by 2020

just think about it, it feels right

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinfees.21.co/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's possible

by the time ETH is 1000, BTC will be like 15k

$1000 you bet it will be. Imagine when these things are actually USEFUL TO NORMies AND Not pump and dump pajeeters. Not far off either give it 2 years and we will see a new world

itll be big, 10k? maybe. remember to keep logic in your heads and not get high off these crazy gains lately. govt and socioeconomics hate crypto, and thats not changing soon.

banks said they will build a crypto on the ethereum network

so if I were you, Id get rid of any ripple you moight own and go long on eth, 100x no stop loss

>govt hates crypto
yea but the russian government doesn't. doesn't matter what other countries do, if the russian government actually sets some shit up on the ethereum network like they have been talking about doing, this shit will explode. and if it is successful, other countries will want to follow suit so that they aren't left behind

been waiting to see the follow through in Russia as well. with free Putin power and warehouses full of mining rigs they will clean up altcoins

This, chinks will follow suit, (((US))) and the (((Fed))) will be left behind. The same thing is happening in bio, the (((US))) is too afraid to do anything because of fear of being racist.

The US is on the decline, see you in Thailand after the OmiseGo moon :)

>Thailand
>not Hong Kong
You probably just want to go there for the lady boys.

both are 3x so yeah..

if the ltc: eth ratio goes 2:1 i might consider trading in half my ltc for eth. until then, eth is way overvalued

How would I go about shorting the US?

they're doing it in a bullshit government way though. they want to create their own coin and control the entire supply, and exclude the common people from participating.

> the country whose economy is fueled by sex and hedonism influencing the market with a coin nobodys heard of

ok shill

eth actually serves a purpose to massive, important financial institutions around the globe

LTC, on the other hand, is fucking useless and doesn't offer anything even remotely unique

higher chance BTC reaches 1M than ETH 10K

if it feels right its probably gay

>Actually thinks eth will win against Litecoin.

top kek

100 dollar eth yall r fucked screen shot this

bruh, were you here when EVERYBODY was shilling that vitalik died.

Do you know that vitalik wants to drop working on ethereum within the next few years?

Yes this coin will hit 2k for sure but 10k, hell no.

if this happens I'll basically lose like a year's worth of salary, but if it doesn't then I'll be proud owner of several lambos

not a big deal

should i buy in now or wait. is the dip coming again? i feel like it is.

Book suggestions? I want to learn this.

id buy a lambo just to enjoy driving. but whats the point if you cant take it top speed in the USA?

id buy a drone board or some small flight thing thats 100k or so and just take it flying in the neighborhood and do tricks and shit.

I became a millionaire when ETH hit $20.

$100 ETH was fucking inconceivable for me back then. I think I'll be ok.

$100 ETH to me then would be like if I told you BTC will be $100,000 by next year. You might laugh. That's what $100 ETH feels like.

please dont

and Id buy an oilrig to live on, with a small boat

you people clearly lost it

there is tech being worked on right now on the bitcoin second layer chain where you would be able to send TX's at the speed of sending someone a facebook message and also there will be its own smart contract scheme where it will slowly add features to be sure we wont end up with another DAO scenario
for eth to hit 1k> there really needs to be an application other than ICO, sure ICO's are great for getting funds but why would that be better than just pasting a bitcoin address and asking money and gaining reputation via your nickname?

soon it will cost 100$ to make a transaction and thus open a lightning network channel. Not to mention it is a usability nightmare. Meanwhile eth is getting major improvements to it's already cheap network. We'll see how it turns out.

bitcoinfees.21.co/
you clearly lost your shit

2 days ago i sent a sub-cent transaction and it took me barely 20 minutes, how about that? and im not the only one, there are loads of people

for a long time with lightning network there will be free transactions, maybe 1-5 satoshi fees top per tx.
Ethereum has awful scaling issues, go read some technical papers jesus christ

>pay for Vente Mocha Cuccacino in BTC
>"Sir, you're going to have to remain right there until this transaction clears. Do not move."
>StarBucks™ Automated Compliance Turrets® descend from rails on the wall and aim directly at you
>you fidget, they track your movements precisely
>"Comply, sir."
>sweat starts streaming down from forehead
>barrista's till lets out a shrill beep, relief washes over you
>finally you can get your beverage and just get out of this place, you glance over at the till
>1/6 confirmations

"sir, you dont understand. The coffee costs 3 bucks but you still have to deposit 15 bucks so that the transaction is cleared. it's better this way, it's making it sääääkuuure"

Imagine'd.

it always hits the 380 wall, why would it go above? we have other superior coins now

"b-b-but bitcoin is shit and it went to 5k!!"

yeah but everybody knows bitcoin. If you think normies are going to buy something called "eeethereeeum" then you are DEAD. WRONG.
the name alone probably cost this coin 400

when ETH dipped in value on BTC earlier this weekend i went balls deep. Wish me luck friends

short USD

or
>segwit activates
>StarBucks™ decides to cut costs on Automated Compliance Turrets® by implementing lightning network
>they are basically got outted
>dont have to wait 6 hours for a confirmation because nobody is going to steal your money thats behind BITCOINs smart contract

>smart contract platform that hasn't solved the oracle problem
>worth more than $0

pick exactly one dumbass

Buy some NEO too and you're set.

its purpose is to hard fork indefinitely and rob its investors the same way all corporations do. when you invest in actual decentralized coins like ltc, you are investing in actual technology with real life application and not just an iou for goods and services. ltc and btc produce tangible value, eth and bitcoin fork produce debt