Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Aztec_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_rule_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Algiers_in_1830
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamian_campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_and_Palestine_Campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seriously tho why don't wh*Tes breed? penis too small for impregnation hence wh*Te women prefer BLACK men but they have none in their countries and they die without children?

>AHHHHHHH WESTERN EUROPE SAVE MEEEEEEEEE

>AAAAAAAAAAH RUSSIA SAVE US
GROZNY
R
O
Z
N
Y

>HRE, vassals and Spain are "whole europe"
Just France alone could wipe out the Periplaneta race

Real talk for a second. Why does the Wh*te man love to oppress and subjugate peoples?
The Span*ard destroyed the Aztecs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Aztec_Empire
The An*lo raped India for profit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_rule_in_India
The Fr*nchman enslaved Algeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Algiers_in_1830
And the G*rman brutalized former Kings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide
Even the brave honest Turk could not withstand the onslaught of the Wh*te man.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamian_campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_and_Palestine_Campaign
Why are wh*tes so weak and impotent yet oppress our racially superior brethren?

>Just France alone could wipe out the Periplaneta race
HONHONHON
Jé surrendér....

>He doesn't know

Please go back to /pol/, nobody cares about your autism fits here

>Turks are so desperate they've started WE WUZZING black warriors

>mighty Ottoman Empire
>now proportionally much, much poorer than each and every single one of the countries it faced in this war or their successor states
Really makes you think

This wasn't against Ottoman army, it was just local mamelukes.

Meanwhile Napoleon failed against actual Ottoman army, at siege of Acre. Selim was a good sultan.

Why do Turks do this?

Unlike wh*Te subhumans we always liked BLACK bulls.

They're the ultimate WUZ, forget Afrocentism, Turks have been doing this shit since the 1890's with memes like "Turanic"

Napoleon humiliated the shit out of the T*rks at Mount Tabor and Heliopolis
At Acre, it's the Eternal Anglo that saved kebab ass from him

LOOK AT ME IN THE EYE wh*Te BASTARD

How can they be a bull if they're castrated?

eyes*

What's the point of Wuzzism? You're not one now, so stop going "We WUZ!" and fucking do something about it. I swear, the people who do this shit are the same kind of people who would push for war, but don't want themselves or their children to fight in said war.

>What's the point of Wuzzism?
Shitposting? It's no different from the "my dad could beat your dad" arguments 6 year old's have

B-but my dad could beat your dad! Joking aside, if it's just shitposting then that's fine. A shitpost is a shitpost, but holding on so tightly to the past and not looking forward to the future is retarded. Well, that or you're so ashamed of your heritage that you have to cling onto another's culture to make yourself feel better.

Egyptian Mamelukes, not Ottoman army

All those troops and the ottomans couldn't do shit

It's just one of autistic turks on this site

It's one guy, he's clearly identified by his use of "Wh*Te" in every post he makes, I'm willing to bet he isn't even Turkish

>All those troops and the ottomans couldn't do shit
Ottomans won the war you retarded cracker
it's wh*Te. wh*Te race is inferior so i don't capitalize the first letter, not worthy enough to be a special name.
second, i'm turkish. just because you're used to cringy redditors who suck small wh*Te dick 7/24 does not mean i'm not Turk.

>not worthy enough to be a special name
So why do you capitalize the T? And by Turkish I guess you mean German with Turkish parents but are so fucking autistic you can't handle it. Go and join the Grey Wolves instead of being a beta faggot on Veeky Forums

>waaaaaaaaaah Turks are not mourning for dead euros ;_;
who the fuck cares about Europeans. the world does not revolve around you. besides a lot of people here cheer when something bad happens to europeans.
>So why do you capitalize the T?
ok i'll explain

when we say "wh*Te" instead of "wh*te" or "white", we make it more effective. first of all, the big "T" makes people wonder/go crazy about why it's capitalized and it makes the insult recognizable. But why we do it? first of all, we always say "wh*Te" not "Wh*Te" because as i explained before wh*Tes are not worthy enough to get the first letter of their race capitalized, because they're inferior. also we replace i with "*" because "*" is used to censor insults. And finally, "it" means stray dog in Turkish, when we capitalize T we emphasize "dog" in the sentence, dog is also used as an insult and unfortunately not many people understand this.

Well thanks for finally giving me an explanation, still why haven't you joined the Grey Wolves? Seems like your sort of organization

>a Turd so buttravaged about Euros he starts shilling for niggers

why would i join grey wolves i'm not kurdish do you think i'm some kind of a nationalist or something i have pretty much my own ideology.

But the Grey Wolves fucking hate Kurds...

>Nogai
That's homophobic

yes if they're pkk supporters grey wolves are mostly kurds who like erdogan and shit.
also if you're wondering i didn't make the thread there are several turks here who hate your kind

Your own ideology that makes you lust for nigger cock

There are too many Turks in general, tbqh

Did a black buck mouthrape you?

>Your own ideology that makes you lust for nigger cock
you're mistaking me for your mother. i'm only reminding you the fact that black race is superior in every way compared to wh*Te race

That's more a think they do to each other.

Lol no they didn't. It was a stalemate

They're Kipchak Turks. Distant relatives of Cumans.

>Implying all those European nations send all their soldiers to some war on the other side of the continent.
>Implying most of these countries weren't involved in multiple conflicts at the time and had nothing better to do than fight roaches.
Are all Turks really this retarded?