Worst, most cruel and evil communists of all time

Worst, most cruel and evil communists of all time.
> ITT cruelest commies
My entry is pic related:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_calendar
nytimes.com/1991/07/27/obituaries/l-m-kaganovich-stalwart-of-stalin-dies-at-97.html?mcubz=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are like a little baby.

Beria has got to be no1.

Colonial Sanders?

Trotsky.

But Polpot was an anprim hero

At least he was an actual communist, unlike Stalin.

>stalin wasn't a communist

Pick yourself trot scum

Man, he really made pol pot look like a fucking gandhi.

>like a fucking gandhi
A shitskin pedophile terrorist?

Is a meme you dip

>Romanian
>Super
>Proletarian

He's underrated in terms of evil

Kek

what is wrong with his face?

More accurate pic

Both were.

True.

>Using pedophile as an insult
Feminists pls go

He wasn't THAT brutal

Why does he look like an egg?

is an asian trait

he was already the worst even without having the absolute power

This.

Any NKVD head was infinitely worse than Trotsky. All sniveling toadies that died screaming, too.

Khrushchev was the only good man to hold true power in the Soviet union. He put an end to the madness that had eaten the Soviet Union from inside out, since Lenin, and actually made the west afraid.

Here is some OC, not only was he a ruthless dictator but an inter-dimensional child molester and part-time giant albino lizard cannibal goblin.

To be fair, he didn't mean to kill more people than the black death, he was just an example of letting HR decide who should be an engineer.

Hi Jason.

Kek

Both wrong

I win.

he was just an executioner, he had zero power

I will forever love Jason boy ever since he became more selfaware and he gives me C&C vibes.

And yet Beria was planning reforms that would go further than those in 1956. Why? I have no idea perhaps he was afraid of anti-communist revolution or something but if we won the fight for power there was a chance for early end to the Soviet Union.

Also Kruhchev is also responsible for communist crimes so he also deserves hell.

Commie Bastard You Destroyed My Country DIE!!!!

Do you also have the same feeling that you regret that commies never had their own Nuremberg but you're still glad that they had the custom of killing each other? Yezhov, Yagoda, Beria, Tukhachevsky and even the leaders like Stalin had some "help" even if in his case it wasn't as obvious.

I guess Beria like many of Stalin's men, was never a true communist, if he was a german, he would have become one of th top Nazis, he was just a ruthless asshole who would kill his own mother to go higher in the social ladder.

I guess these "reforms" was just an attempt to appeal to the party that he's can be diffrenet than stalin since Khurushev was already boasting about his diffrences with Stalin right after his death. It was a race between the men on power, but Beria surprsingly lost it very quickly like an unexperienced girl

He put innocent people in internment camps. Fuck this guy, he's pure evil.

>1 in 10

What pisses me off the most about this is that whoever made this pic totally misunderstood Solzhenitsyn's quote making it obvious he's not from a former communist country.

Not to mention blaming an international movement on a nationality.

whenever I feel bad I like to read about the Great Purges and that usually cheers me up
>Yagoda, Yezhov and Beria all praised Stalin after getting their death sentence and cried during their executions
>Bukharin only confessed because Stalin promised not to persecute his family, but then he sent his wife to a labor camp after he was executed anyway
>Stanislav Kosior, one of the orchestrators of the Holodomor, resisted torture but confessed when his 16 year old daughter was raped in front of him by an NKVD agent
>Karl Radek was only given 10 years in a labor camp for ratting out Bukahrin, but then the NKVD murdered him anyway

I'm from a former communist country and I perfectly understand that quote.

Well it's about how Bolshevik state that was USSR was no Russia but anti-west (and really anti-human) revolution that was supposed to take over the world. A continuation of all those 19th century internationals. He's blaming the entire movement not an ethnic group.

>Stanislav Kosior, one of the orchestrators of the Holodomor, resisted torture but confessed when his 16 year old daughter was raped in front of him by an NKVD agent

WTF I love Stalin now

>anti-west
The exact opposite, they imported a thoroughly western ideology into an eastern country. Lenin even wanted to switch from Cyrilic to Latin.

I would go for this. Beria was a monster.

why did leon trotsky fucked a bear

imagine getting killed by a guy who looks like this just because he wanted to fuck your wife
communism was a big fucking mistake

is it only me but Beria never looked like a thug or a mass murderer, he looked like a scientist

The guy was a mix of at least five distinct ethnicities and hated Russians, christianity, individualism, property, human rights etc. and worst of all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_calendar

Stalin called him his Himmler.
And he was.

he looks like the type of guy who shoots up a school

kek

Fucker almost made it to the end of the Soviet Union.
It pisses me off that he didn't suffer at least a bit.
At least Molotov had a really shitty time during the purges.

He's been also quoted by Maxim Gorky as saying that only Russians with jewish blood are intelligent.

> Kaganovich survived to the age of 97, dying in 1991, just before the events that resulted in the end of the USSR. He is buried in the famed Novodevichy Cemetery in Moscow

the worst torture for a nigger like this is to live long enough to see all what he fought for, all the brutal things he did for his beliefs, ALL went for nothing. That's a fair end for me

Was it? You presuppose he had some higher ideals, higher intelligence, but we know that wasn't true for any of the NKVD men, or for any toady that somehow survived Stalin. The only justice could have been a Nuremberg for the men active during the old Bolshevik and Stalin purges, and mass arrests. For them to have to stand before their party comrades and the people they had destroyed and say "Yes. I was an executioner of the innocent."

By assuming ideals and higher than material goals had anything to do with their motivations is to give them too much credit. The only one I know of is Stalin himself, and even this was simply a paranoid malice for everyone around him.

> implying that these long late years after falling from power didn't make him regret, all these conspiracies and murders didn't haunt him everyday until he died

you underestimate the effect of regret of an old man that once was powerful

>Zuck 2020

nytimes.com/1991/07/27/obituaries/l-m-kaganovich-stalwart-of-stalin-dies-at-97.html?mcubz=0

Why do communists still exist even though the violence of communism is well documented?

Then half of europe would be executed for theit bad eyesight, especially when you are older.

What is wrong with this generations marxists and their weird haircuts?

They're confused.

His daughter jumped under the train after she was set free.

I hope she is ok now

>Didn't know who this guy was until now
truly a savage.

(not him btw)
...Which is pleasant but probably equally shows he was in fact a self-loathing mongrel of all races who lusted after an identity like a /pol/ LARPer after slamming another 500ml can of Monster.

The original quote does pertain to the movement and not the ethnicity, and is misrepresented in your pic.

Fucking Snowball! May a shovel take him!

Why do christians still exist even though the violence of christianity is well documented?

>whataboutism

/ourguy/

>be gommie
>we will set you free!
>kill millions

What's a gommie?

It's Russian for "Homie"

Gommunisd :DD

Successful brainwashing at least in some countries. Though the hardest anti-communists are born in countries that once suffered under it.

Inteligentia in the west is also responsible for covering up communist atrocities. New York Times for example. So people either deny it all or think that at least in theory it's a noble ideology.

Apparently he was still somewhat lucid during his last days. Shame he didn't live a few months more but I think even in July people could still sense that things were coming to an end.

I feel exactly the same way.

DA JOOS

do people actually believe in this shit

believe in the Khmer Rouge, or that Pol Pot was an anprim?
cause he definitely wasn't an-anything

Yes

bump

Mind giving me a quick rundown of this man ?

this good thread shouldn't die this easy

>666 for Beria is /ourguy/
Come on. . .

>Women also submitted to Beria's sexual advances in exchange for the promise of freeing their relatives from the Gulag. In one case, Beria picked up Tatiana Okunevskaya, a well-known Soviet actress, under the pretence of bringing her to perform for the Politburo. Instead he took her to his dacha where he offered to free her father and grandmother from NKVD prison if she submitted. He then raped her telling her "scream or not, it doesn't matter."[47] Beria however already knew that her relatives had been executed months earlier. Okunevskaya was arrested shortly afterwards and sentenced to solitary confinement in the Gulag, which she survived.
S A V A G E

Every political and economic system uses violence, capitalism uses far more. Evil is a meme.

>voluntarily accept to exchange your labor for compensation
>OPPRESSION!
kys

He looks like Ajax from Duckman

Marx debunked this centuries ago, it's not voluntary if you have to sell your labor to survive

It is though, you can always survive on charity and on scraps. Like homeless people. But to choose a job, a specific job, is always voluntary.

Ask yourself, have you yourself ever accepted a job out of sheer necessity to survive?

>modern standard of living is possible solely through capitalism
>if you want to live like a capitalist, you have to participate in capitalism
>"Help! help! I'm being oppressed!"

Go walk into the forest to live off the land. Otherwise, you're simply demanding the rest of society subsidize you, without contributing anything of agreed-upon value in return.

Old book with outdated or made up information.

You mean the land that is owned by the State? Did the Ted Bundy nonsense not teach anyone what the State will do to you if you are fucking around in its land?