Who is the greatest Allied criminal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_prisoner_of_war_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=FV-zcaJaf9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Treaty_of_Versailles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_of_National_Unity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

History is important also fuck Behind the Meme in his robot pussy

>sprays a machine gun into a bunch of Kraut POW's because "he just didn't like Germans"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_prisoner_of_war_massacre

You'd have to say Stalin, as supreme commander all the revenge propaganda he served his soldiers that led to the rapes is on him

Vinston Churchill, Xth Duke of Malborough

to be fair the fact that they hid the holocaust from the troops until the end of the war proves that they were trying to prevent them from committing war crimes en masse.

But the Soviets killing and raping krauts was a consequence of the krauts doing that to them. Not propaganda

Propaganda is at least partly to blame, when you have commissars holding lectures about all the shit Nazi's did (real and imagined) it's going to have an impact

"Poland wants war with Germany and Germany will not be able to avoid it even if she wants to."

- Polish Marshal Rydz-Smigly

Pic related
I can't believe this useless cuck had let Krauts gain so much power before he woke up from his pacifist bubble

Aw for god's sake, how many times will this meme go around?

This quote supposely comes from Daily Mail of 6th August 1939, which was sunday, and Daily Mail wasn't publishing on this day untill 1982.

Another piece of Fritz propaganda which stormfags swallow without question

If we count Soviets then Stalin and his goons for their actions against Polish and Baltic peoples.

Otherwise some Poles and Czechoslovaks for crimes during the removal of Germans, interesting thing is that in these cases some of the perpetrators were actually trialed and sentenced.

Stalin

>Allies
>war criminals

retard spotted

Nah, all it proves is that they wanted everyone on the same page: This was an evil Hunnic invasion of the glorious motherland, and they hated all good soviets equally. Saying that the Nazis were specifically gunning for Jews might have divided people along the wrong lines.

This was reported in the Daily Mail
A fucking far-right tabloid

Off with you pest

>MUH DRESDEN
Fuck off, is this really your best fucking example? Germans weren't even charged for fire bombing London either dickhead

do it again!

Czech patriots acknowledged the crimes and sentenced the perpetrators.

It was the communists who took dindunufin stance.

/ourguy/

>Believing in the Hunohoax

Shoo shoo Hans

>According to later testimony, he was unsatisfied with his tour and said that he felt "cheated" out of his chance to kill Germans. He was also quoted as saying, "Someday I will get my Germans; I will get my turn."

Ach Scheiße, remember the 10 trillionen, untermensch!

Okay. I will concede that the quote might be fake, but he still oversaw the persecution of ethnic Germans in Danzig and Bromberg, essentially starting World War II.

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-zcaJaf9w

tbqh Chamberlain did more than any other single man aside from Hitler in helping the allies win WWII famalamadingdong. He's a fucking hero.

>Literally Nazi propaganda
I bet this is an accurate picture of the situation

any source that isn't either tabloids or Nazi propaganda?

Did nothing wrong.

>Had a machinegun and only killed 9 of them
Pathetic

More Germans died because of their dumb government than because of Poles or Czechs.

He never even said this, and even if he did how could it be considered a war crime? He wasn't the one who declared war.

>Danzig
Danzig was at the time a free city with Germans in majority. Poles had no power to commit any massacre
>Bromberg
Bloody sunday happened three days after German invasion, and Goebbels heavily exagerrated this event, with tens of thousands of victims
In reality, it was a reaction of Polish Army after it got under fire by civilian German snipers. After that, several hundred suspects, most likely Abwehr agents, were executed.

Germans weren't persecuted in Danzig. According to Polish historians most Germans in Bromberg were killed by German air raid, not by Poles.

>but he still oversaw the persecution of ethnic Germans in Danzig and Bromberg
Shit that didn't happen. The Polish government had no presence in Danzig beyond a small military garrison and a post office.

>Bromberg
Lol, please don't tell me you're this retarded. The Bromberg Massacre started AFTER Germany had invaded Poland and was instigated by German Selbstschutz who fired on Polish troops

Was German minority persecuted in Poland. Yes, like other minorities. German schools were closed, they were fired from work, during the land reform they were the first people targeted by Polish government. This is the kind of persecution that happened in Poland, no one massacred them anywhere.

Of course during the war some murders and massacres happened, but it's unlikely that more than 5000 Germans were killed (according to Polish historians no more than 2000 ethnic Germans were killed by Poles). I think the official Nazi number of ethnic Germans murdered by Poles was 58.000. It's a completely made up number, not based on anything.

The closing down of schools and shit only happened after Germany withdrew from the League and voided the special privileges the German minority had, so it's basically all Daddy Hitlers fault

Did any european countries do something like that to American stuff? Since we didn't join the league?

>only 2000
>only
dunno, i would still declare war on that.

No because only Americans insist on the Imperial System

I'm talking about things that happened during the war.

>Xth Duke of Malborough

Why do you tell lies?

Poland was forced to treat their minorities well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Treaty_of_Versailles

After 1934 and especially after Pilsudski's death it got much worse for pretty much everyone - Ukrainians, Jews, Germans...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_of_National_Unity

>9 kills
>massacre
Talk about hyperbolism.

That's true, but not related to OPs question.

>Poles or Czechs
And Slovaks, guy responsible for probably the worst massacre was a Slovak fascist (who defected to communists in 1943) Lieutenant Karol Pazúr.

Tbqh those nazi fuckers deserved it, women, children, i hope they all burned and felt it as the fat melted off their bodies, the only good kraut is one burned to a crisp

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN