NEO. This is the bottom. Nowhere to go but up. And up it will go. Massively

NEO. This is the bottom. Nowhere to go but up. And up it will go. Massively.

NEO is a game changer but you don't see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

loopring.org/en/team.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed. NEO survived the FUD. We are going to make it, fellow NEO Nazis.

What is your reasoning?

I just bought 55k LRC to match my 2k NEO. This is the project that ties everything togethor. Da Hongfei is a chief advisor and the rest of the advisory team consists on names from...

Baidu
JD Group
Microsoft
Google
BANK OF CHINA

China is building a fucken ecosystem and you best be on board when it explodes in adoption.

you really think LRC is worth the investment? it's got Da Hongfei as advisor. Might just have to invest

Fuck yes. This is the next 0x except it 2ill eventually be across all blockchains. All star team. Unbelievable advisory team. Buy now while it's still sub-ICO market cap.

ZRX currently at 158mill MCAP
LRC currently at 43mill MCAP and no-one knows anything about it

Once the brevity of this project hits tje crypto community, expect great things

This.
>inb4 muh chinese eth
What value does it have?

goddam shill much?

What's so great about the team?

Stop expecting us to spoon feed you. This is not the Chinese ETH. It's so much more. Shitty ICOs is what ETH is about. NEO is about transforming the fabric of society.

ETH is a ticking time bomb. The top ERC20s hold hundreds of millions of ETH. Once they dump (And they will dump, projects need funds), the ETH price will tank.

>Loopring is not only a protocol but also a decentralized automated execution system that trades across the crypto-token exchanges, shielding users from counterparty risk and reduce the cost of trading.

WTF this is the 0x of China!

what exchange

JD Group
Google
Microsoft
Ant Financial
Baidu

To name a few. I'm trying to help you here biz

This is one of the few times you will see a game changer

Binance

I'm holding neo until I die but what do you think LRC will go to in market cap? Saw this rumor before but dunno

This will be even bigger. Imagine being able to exchange your NEO assets for Ethereum assets for QTUM assets etc.

This is the Ark/ Blocknet of the token economy.

its on binance

It's the 0x of China, my dude. It will be similar to 0x except it has the backing of FUCKING CHINA. It will probably go up to 600m MCAP.

Bigger goals than 0x project so i can see it surpassing 0x market cap. Still very early stages.

where is this thing traded

Binance bro

fucking google, baidu, AND hongfei? JUST SIGN MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Haha my nigga!

yep bought at 30 two days ago, seemed like the bottom then, seems like the bottom now... anyone smart is buying neo right now

So basically there are some big names who claim to be actively working there.

You'll see if you look aroud that Honngfei like other big names is an advisor or n the board of a number of smaller projects.

It's like a famous author writing a blurb for his friend's new book, it doesnt mean he red the book. Or athletes endorsing cereals. He's just helping his buddy or maybe they're paying him a little.

There was a guy who shilled Bytom a while ago affter the NEO moon and he sounded just like you. You cost me a lot of money, nigger.

I have 3.8 neo... poorcuck loser. wanna buy moar. have been hodl for 3 weeks ropecoin crying conference crashed it, new conference will revive it. still highest volume traded on bittrex.

so 600m supply? what is the use of this coin?

Never shilled Bytom. Ultimately your decision. All I do is present information. You make the choice.

You poor piece of shit, go get a fucking job wage cuck and then you can multiply your gains you loser faggot dickhead!!!

it's used to pay trading fees

It's forms the basis of the LRC exchange protocol. All market makers are paid TX fees in this token. (Similar to ZRX, check out both whitepapers for a cross comparison)

Yes you fucking did, you put up your address for future dontions after the BTM moon mission you were guaranteeing with the same logic you're using here and you shilled your discord group there too you lying sack of shit, I bet they're all broke now.

Get the fuck out of here. Stay poor cuck.

>not a shred of remorse
You can trust this guy, anons

the bottom will be below 400k sats before the artificial pump

loopring's team looks a little...malnourished:
loopring.org/en/team.html

FUCK OFF POOR FAGGOT!!!

>samefagging
No you fuck off, stop scamming people