I want to live in tornado valley, in a place with tons of cool tornados, lots of open space...

I want to live in tornado valley, in a place with tons of cool tornados, lots of open space, no people and ESPECIALLY no niggers. Thinking of Oklahoma

my question? where is the best location where I can be ALONE with my tornados. how much on average does a big plot of field cost in the middle of no where?

Other urls found in this thread:

track4.mixtape.moe/gopvmx.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you going to build an underground home?

Oklahoma and North Texas are ugly. The Dakotas and Iowa are kinda desolate at best. Go with Kansas. Rolling beautiful plains.

Eventually I would make an underground thing but first I was thinking more like a super heavy armored trailor

op i uploaded this just for you let me know what you think

track4.mixtape.moe/gopvmx.webm

you buy ZRX yet

All my fucks, that was so awesome, makes me want to go there right now

any niggers in kansas?

the dude recording and his wife downstairs both died

still wanna go?

seapiss is that you

Lemme guess, they were elderly?

Indeed BAKA

Their problem I imagine was a big wooden house. A tornado wouldnt budge my small steel fortress

I hope you die in a tornado

me too, or drowing in a water spout in the middle of the ocean would also be pretty cool

As long as you know how to swim and dive you should be fine, waterspouts aint shit really, they might displace some fish.

>Devil trips
Nice.
I grew up in North Mississippi, which has it's fair share of tornados. They suck man, but if you're willing to die in them then good luck.

>small steel fortress
Trailer?

yeah but not one of those pussy weak ones

Holy shit you sound like a complete moron. What do you mean "pussy weak one", it's a trailer you cant reinforce it that much and still drive you dunce

Ofcourse

kek. You are a puppet to me brainlet. dance monkey dance!

Hey buddy I'll sell you a bit of ZRX if you can't find any cheap. I'm starting to feel bad for you.