Money cash & luxury thread

The year is 2030, all altcoin's values went up by 1000000%
We share our highlife stories
I for one, just had two stacies suck kaviar off my balls.

I give it all to charity :^)

Is that what you think wealth is about? It is the thrill of gaining more than the others because you played the game better.

I'll still be playing in 2030.

heh, nice man. i just cruised over to your place in a dgb themed lambo. i used my daily ark dividend to buy us all gourmet food.

There is a simple honor in poverty, user.

I don't give a fuck about making more than others, I just want a nice home on a private island and a submarine to go exploring in the ocean.

I'd buy a decent sized private island and live there by myself for ever.

right idea boys

>Assuming total societal collapse hasn't happened.

As long as I don't need to be a wagecuck all will be fine

I'm glad I'm not the only one who lets their delusions of grandeur get the best of them.

I honestly don't want to be a millionaire. I'm afraid I'll start doing horrible things...

I just paid girl in OPs pic 40k sia coin to smother me to death with her butt. See you boys in the next life.

Can tip her 2RDD to rimjob me after? Thanksss send her to me boi

Honestly i can't even think of shit i'd do with a lot of money that i don't do now.
I don't want hookers, planes, or any shit like that. I'd just want a big house in the middle of a field somewhere that i could have a lot of pets and just play with them all day and pay someone else to take care of them better than i ever could.
I just chill with my family and horde of dogs, cats, and horses until the end of time.

for 2 RDD you could get a rimjob from the pope

>coins start devaluing USD
>US bans all crypto and lets the IRS investigate and prosecute offenders
>20 years in jail for withdrawing your cash

worth it

jew detected

>tfw this is more likely then anyone becoming a millionare

>horde of dogs
my man
I can't fucking wait

well shes like 12 so.....

i'd be an angel investor and support companies like spacex and also try to get universal basic income started in america

fuck off commie scum. my funds are going to towards becoming the first monarchist in america. Im physically removing the jews and chinks. If you arent on my side you get impaled, so choose wisely

Play video games.

Making games. I just want enough for development+ a small cheap motion cap studio.
I don't care about nothing else in life.

>not buying an island in Chile and invite other Veeky Forums/pol/ users to create the next successful modern empire

I bought DNT and am homeless now. Please send me some BTC.

I like the submarine idea, user.

I hope you make it.

Rhodesia 2.0

that white homeland feel

I'd never use a toilet again, all of my waste would be forever collected by the mouths of whores.

Had rhinoplasty, chin implant, eyelid surgery, hairline lowering surgery, jaw implant, brow ridge implant, leg lenghtening surgery, penis enlargement and genioplasty.
Finally a chad.
I moved to Israel to find jewish qt golddiggers to pump and dump.
Buy the Great Synagogue of Israel and convert it as my home

I buy a nocoiner as my personal slave and dye his skin pink, shave all his hair, and make him get facial reconstruction surgery so I can have a irl pink wojack for all my rich neet friends to laugh at

my plan if I ever hit 1mil
>buy land
>build farmhouse
>marry a traditional qt3.14
>grow food
>raise cattle
>become a blood and soil family
>be one with the earth

lol.

i couldn't care less about being rich OP... thats not the fun of trading or stock analysis... its about the risk, the thrill, the challenge, the puzzle... i physically couldn't give less of a fuck about some random whore, or a useless sports car... happiness is very good at hiding it hides in plain sight, in everyday things

I want to get rich so I can finally read and learn all day in a relatively clean, comfy setting. I also plan on helping NEETs in poverty get their lives together and find an income. It's annoying that I have to go to so much effort just to escape the debt-based system I was born into. I just want to live minimally.

don't marry

Build a small island in the Pacific out of recycled melted plastic, declare it a sovereign nation.

National currency is Virtual, BTC, ETH, and OMG for Ladybois.

Also we have Carrot top. ....frozen on ice.

i'll be dead by 2030's

at least someone among us has honour.

My consciousness has been uploaded to the digibrain mainframe.

im operating on a level you cant even begin to comprehend

>I moved to Israel to find jewish qt golddiggers to pump and dump.
lol

kys

I like it, user; you started simple and humble, then curve-balled us with the submarine.

The American dream, user, I love it (and I'm a Bong)

I want so much money that I can send all my future sons into different fields so they can dominate each one.
>one in finance/banking
>one in real estate
>one in weapons manufacturing
>one in energy
>one in military
>etc

Leaving your mark in the world as a supervillain illuminati, I like that.

>all your sons want to be drag queens instead

I would just buy a bigger appartment in the middle of Berlin and quit my job so I never have to interact with stupid people again. don't care about women and children. Would just live a simple hedonistic life without worrying about my future.

No, it's about never having to lift a finger in your life ever again.
I'll never understand people who have enough money to be set for life yet they continue working.

Without work, your life loses meaning.
You have to feel like you are contributing in some way.

If you only party, and live in a big mansion, you will still feel depressed at some point because you are feeling like you 'still' aren't achieving anything.

Same reason why rich kids become drug addicts, and the most succesful people always try to start new business ventures.

water skiing in minesota and snowboarding at blue mountain.

t. already done everything ive ever wanted in lide

>when I catch them doing that I beat them

This.. let me fix it up for you, it's about never having to work for some one else ever again but only working for yourself

>it turns them on

I'd rent Jewels Jade and rub my cock on her marvelous biceps.

I just want to motorbike touring across the world.

Spending lot of time with my wife and family.
Making games, investing in promising corp, making the future.
And fucking, a lot.

>earns fat stacks
>becomes a hippy
what the fuck

Just want that feeling that everything is gonna be alright. Not needing to worry about having enough money for the next meal

I'd dress up in rags and not shower for a month so I look like a hobo. Then I'd go out in the streets and beg for money for food. At the end of the day donate that money to the homeless shelter just to fuck with the normies.

This

sup guys

I don't into altcoin, so my miserable life (assuming it isn't over) won't change.

fuck material possessions, I would (will??!) travel the world visiting each country and fuck a local in each one

Life isn't fulfilled until you are in the slums of Ethiopia extracting AIDS from a 19-year-old negro mother of 3