So a year ago this place was all about investing in stocks, funds, real-estate, and how to get out of the rat race

So a year ago this place was all about investing in stocks, funds, real-estate, and how to get out of the rat race.

Now its just autismal kiddies getting excited that their $50 is now $100.

Are there any genuine Veeky Forums people left that are actually making money and achieving something in life? Coiners ARE allowed provided they should evidence of tangible assets gained that are more than the money earn if just working a normal job. No one cares if a neet makes $10,000 when you can make that in a month or two which any decent job

>t. Butthurt nocoiner

I am assuming said neet created that $10,000 with a very little starting capital. If you are earning that much every couple months, you would have a decent sum of capital. Invest this wisely in crypto (have you seen any other markets gain 800% this year?) and you are out of the rat race. Or stay ignorant. Your choice.

I have 10BTC which I bought years ago, that's not the point, if you are ONLY in coins you're a pleb.

>how to get out of the rat race.
>$50 is now $100.
more like how their 5k is 100k
Crypto, and even high risk trading in general, is quicker way out of the rat race than anything else right now.

Anyone with a business idea that earns them 10,000/month isn't going to talk about it, they'll be doing it.

Honestly I ignored crypto for so long on this board and write it off as a scam.

I'm now finally involved and in the last few months, I'm waking up roughly $100 richer every day. In the same period every stick i own has dipped 1-2%

Don't put your head in the sand, crytocurrency IS where the smart money is going.

But happy to talk about non crypto in this thread of course

Stocks and funds are for old people and Jews.

Real estate is for retards and middle age women in pantsuits.

All I have to say to you.

If you can do stocks, why can't you do crypto? It should be a walk in the park to turn your $50 into $5000.

I don't understand hwy nocoiners are so salty.

wow containment board for crypto talks about crypto fug

get paid pupper

>tfw wagie and a coiner
>invest half my left over money into vanguards, half into coins
>coin investments doing 10x better

hmm yeah the only reason I still stick half in vanguards is that I'm still worried about a Crypto Resonance Cascade happening if US and China team up to stamp this shit out.

I was once a nocoiner like you, talking shit when you could be buying the dip. Ill buy a telescope so I can see you when kyber takes me to the moon.

kek. someone shop exploding coins on here.

I HAVE $20,000 IN THE BANK

I WANT TO PUT IT TO USE

HOW THE FUCK DO I CRYPTO?

/thread

All in on NEO

See you on the moon buddy

eat your shit in the form of a subway sandwich for starters.

get paid pupper

Don't start it if you don't intend to finish it.

I just came back after half a year. What happened to the good old robinhood threads? What's with all these cryptothreads???

>tfw I'm actually a nocoiner
at this point it's only the power of butthurt that prevents me from doing it

so tired of you nocoin faggot retards complaining about this shit. this is a containment board for crypto now. hop on, ignore it, or fuck off.

use this disgusting dip to buy in friend, good luck

>So a year ago this place was all about investing in stocks, funds, real-estate, and how to get out of the rat race.

No, it wasn't. Just shit like "SELL ME THIS PEN" or "KNEEPADS XD"

>Sign up for coinbase and link your bank account.
>Use it to buy BTC, ETH, or LTC
If you want higher risk/reward, follow those steps by
>transfer ETH or LTC from coinbase to bittrex
>Use that to buy a promising altcoin like OMG, Kyber, NEO, etc.
>HODL for mad gains
Don't forget to enable 2FA on Bittrex for better security

I make 100k/yr as a software dev and have 20k in crypto. Nothing major though.

Don't forget the tortilla chips warmer threads.

Get out of here with ur grandpa gains
>30% in 1 year holy shittt I'm rich

I've made 2000% out of my original 5k investment and I barely tried and honesty I regret it, if I had jumped on Neo with 10% of my gains I would be retired now.
I'm not even risking any of my starting capital I already cashed out with some profit now I'm gambling my gains and if a few ICOs pay off I'll be a millionaire thanks to shitcoins, no stock could ever give me this not even in 1 year stocks that give this kind of returns are as risky as crypto and with less volume.

Stay no coiner, stay poor I'll enjoy my mad gains.

get paid pupper

His name is Walton.

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

>robinhood threads
Still here.

Just bend yer knees
Do a little tip-toe
Buy some Eth
Now yer doin' crypto!

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

I agree OP... this board has transformed from. business to exclusively cryptocurrencies... i think it should be renamed /cry/ and we can call ourselves /cry/wanks

get paid pupper

then the reality is a year ago /biz was talking about all the wrong things, keep making the same mistake though OP, at least you'll have your 'real investor' image for a few more years

get paid pupper

50 to 100 is just as hark as 500k to one mil you sad sack of crap

I'd say it's harder the more money you have. It's different when it takes three orders from the book to fill your single one.

This board is hilarious. It's just a bunch of poor people roleplaying as crypto millionaires to try and convince other people to get on board their vaporware.

>hurr Durr guys I can type bigger numbers into the Blockfolio app

my point being that op is sad that hes gotta go to work on monday

biz is actually a lot like the crypto market, the 1% always know what to look for.

Earning more with shitcoins during a crash than my real well paid job.

Nope everyone here is a low IQ neet who doesn't understand where crypto actually gets its value and thinks BTC will increase forever.

Regards,
ETH Whale

>doesn't understand where crypto actually gets its value
Well, please tell us.

I have yet to see anyone on Veeky Forums actually showing any substantial gains with crypto, its literally meme numbers.

Also there are a lot of smelly Pajeets shilling their shitcoins daily.

the expectation of growth obviosly

neo was on this board at $3 so thinking that no one made money from seeing that is just dumb

Turned 6k into just under 100k investing in good coins with strong fundamentals over the period of a year. Some of this (approx 5k) also comes from my own trading bot. I only invest in coins I believe will be used long term. But I did get lucky with a couple. Namely ZRX.

>be stock trader
>stock moves slightly over a 5 year period
>have to wait for a long time to make gains unless you find one that sky rockets within a year

>be crypto trader
>a 'stock' goes from 50c to $3 over night
>repeat

Fuck off boomer.

>No one cares if a neet makes $10,000 when you can make that in a month or two which any decent job
fug

i always wondered what happened to those cuck no-coiners from years ago that called our ETH threads russian scam coins and our doge threads stupid (they were stupid, but still)

glad to see you finally come around and see the light. We've already soaked up most of the 3000x but hopefully more of your normie friends can come along for the ride to meager 3-5x gains over the next few months.

wtf are you talking about

there are a bunch of plebeian 20 somethings normies who turned 4 digits to 5 digits. Myself included. Don't be a contrarian for its own sake.

As for OP, I'm 100% for serious bizness, but crypto just happens to be on the horizon as money machine because it's unregulated investment in a future market. Not hopping on the train is stupid, no matter how much you're otherwise invested in normal stuff otherwise

5k-10k is easy, but trading 600k - 1.2 m is hard as fuck - everything you do moves markets in coins with under 6 million usd daily volume (which is often where insane gains happen)

get paid pupper

>$50 now $100

Truely crypto is a scam. Better put it in my 0.02% savings account or a fund with 5% interest a year. I mean 100% profit is way worse.

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

the g is not supposed to be capitalized you fucked up now pink wojaks and blacked girls will come to you

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

>mouthbreather NEET makes $10k overnight by pushing some buttons
>"N-n-nobody cares, I can make that in two months with my wagecuck salary!!!!"

How fucking salty can you be, lmao.

coinbase not available in malaysia
wat do

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

what about cashing out?

get paid pupper

>>moaning about neets making 10k by not working
>>saying you can make the same in 2 months working
>>wants to get out of the rat race not working
>>????

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Can't wait for the next cryptocrash and all these people to suicide

then i'll buy the dip

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

It's trivial to convert to fiat and withdraw

Look at how many retards in this thread automatically responded to the OP's picture without even providing a funny image macro. Just goes to show you how lethal the combination that phoneposting and cryptoculture is to a once-healthy imageboard. All of you faggots will lose your gains by month's end.

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper