Post your best maps and paper cities. I'm a GIS major, I could stare at maps all day

Post your best maps and paper cities. I'm a GIS major, I could stare at maps all day

Help a brother out, I'm doing my MPhil and it would be brilliant if I could make proper distribution maps and things. I have QGIS at home and access to ArcGIS (I have been told the former is easier to use, the latter more powerful) but don't really know what to read to get going, nor where to get topographic data for late antiquity.

Is there a book for dummies or any other reading you'd recommend. I'd really appreciate it.

BeeGIS > all
fite me geographyfag

>estonian score
>beaten only by switzerland

and they say the soviets were detrimental to their development

what happens at the po valley?

Pollution can't get out very well because it's a big depression

>Hungary
>-2.7

This map is bullshit.

>kills and enslaves the other ethnic groups
>look at your score haha
Hmm...

>kill and enslave neighbors for 10000s of years
>half a dozen white people sail over, easily overpower your "warriors", put an end to your bullshit and make you pick a bit of cotton
>"BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW IM SO OPPRESSED MY NOBLE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE RACE WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING SO EVIL WAAAHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"
it is like you never read a history book

Russia must produce a lot of food.

So you agree white people should suffer the same fate, so we could observer the results?

>bigger and bigger buildings
Small penis.

i agree

dumping some

kek, I saved that with the wrong name, looks like London.

Urban footprint is a bit grand. Some of the roads lit up near where I live are nothing more than compacted earth tracks running through paddocks.

HOW'D IT GET BURNED??

>Jews
>Kicked out of everywhere they go
>Higher iq then whites
Hmm

We did decrease our PISA scores recently.
Ironically, pisa means piss in Hungarian, so there's that.

what's that big suare at the top left, past the tiber?

is this judge dredd?

Northern Italy is also where most of the industry is right?

So southwestern France is still white?

this map...with actual borders... would be mindblowing! i mean you can totally see why there are borders...look at the alps in the north of italy or spain and france...very nice

We have to go back.

yes

Monaco is there, go figure why.

Too many Jews burning the coal?

This maps a little weird since northeast is getting depopulated so those urban areas are rapidly decaying. Midwest as well.

>Argentina >70% European heritage
Hmm I wonder who made this chart

Monaco doesnt even have a border with italy.

very nice map, if you have different regions that would be great :D

Hitler was 100% catholic

Adolf Hitler's religious beliefs have been a matter of debate; the wide consensus of historians consider him to have been irreligious and anti-Christian, while a small minority have claimed he was a Christian. In light of evidence such as his rejection of the tenets of Christianity as an adolescent,[1], numerous private statements to confidants denouncing Christianity as a harmful superstition, and his strenuous efforts to reduce the influence and independence of Christianity in Germany after he came to power, Hitler's major academic biographers conclude that he was an opponent of Christianity. Historian Laurence Rees found no evidence that "Hitler, in his personal life, ever expressed belief in the basic tenets of the Christian church".[2] Hitler's remarks to confidants, as described in the Goebbels Diaries, the memoirs of Albert Speer, and transcripts of Hitler's private conversations recorded by Martin Bormann in Hitler's Table Talk, are further evidence of his anti-Christian beliefs; these sources record a number of private remarks in which Hitler ridicules Christian doctrine as absurd and socially destructive.[3]

not really Veeky Forums, but a cool map of soil types of the blue mountains in australia

>Region where Marseille is
>2.1
No, Southern France is not white

I need qt yakut gf

Southwestern, dolt.

looks a lot like a set of minecraft maps a friend of mine made
he put an excruciating amount of detail into them, and with the shaders looked extremely similar to that