BLOCKFOLIO RATE THREAD

Suggestions?

Lol .31 cents of bitcoin

all in WTC. buy the minor dip. wake up with 50 k.

Arkie fag detected

Be careful with Walton. I had an earlier position in it I closed and took my profits. Could've had more gains but this shit literally popped out of nowhere. I'm playing with my free coins now so idc where it goes.

What's the next step of my master plan?

stay poor

Not a rational move

all in on loopring (LRC)

Am I getting a Lambo biz??

Please give me an honest 'ol rating

>supporting ad companies
gonna get burned

But I use ad nauseum :^)

good, now take that $245 and put it in trustcoin

8k ark? enjoy you're lambo next year

I wish I had 10k

Im new at this, gonna buy iota, monero and trust next

> he cashed out of WALTON lmaooo

meanwhile i went in 16k walton is legit fucking amazing for this price

Honest opinions?

Y'all need to diversify less

Pick 3-5 good projects, one for anticipated short term gains, one for a medium hold (6 months to a year), two for a long hold (2-3 years), and one for a significant hold (5 years)

Lambo when?

How do i enhance my bittrex security? Cashed out 20 neo to put on walton, can only take out 0.025 :(

Not bad, you have some memes that I would dump like bnt and mco. I bought a tiny amount of neo low but not attached either way.

You buying chainlink?

Trying to build more. Fairly new to the game!

Whoops forgot pic

Anyone?

+6K LINK
+8K ODN
+2K BMC

I could use some suggestions.

Add 2fa.

I wish zrx was still 0.38. patience!

At what price did you buy your zrx?

I suggest you send me all your ARK. You don't need it ;)

AGWyEN4NaXUPzXHNNaiB9UrNHztBYq3BkW

Yup excited about ChainLink and enigma.

Mco and bnt ain't memes mate. In fact I'll be a founding member card holder for mco.

I have 2fa already. I created my bittrex in june this year

Sorry, meant to reply to you, fellow anime chan worshipper.

What did you buy zrx at? Also, your lambo is on the way with those icos.

I bought 40k ZRX at ICO price. I sold 20k last night at 35 cents before the dip, and used the funds to buy the other alts (block, shift) and hold a healthy amount of eth in case of cindicator whitelist.

Ive been told by people that my investments into ODN and LINK will pay off long term if I hold. I just don't know what i'm doing because I've only been at this a month..

BNT ... Don't talk to me about that posw. Held it for months and eventually sold it for zrx, doubling my gains.

Mco lied to their investors. That's pretty bad.

not enough people in here moving into cash profits lol

you're all gonna get hurt

You're doing great for starting out. Block and shift are interesting investments, I have a feeling you'll come out on top.

.36something

Thanks. I've considered cashing out once (IF) I hit 65k -- that'll pay off my student loans. But..maybe I'll get greedy. Do you have any advice for me based on what I've bought or maybe just in general?

me too user, me too

If you feel like a coin you hold is getting overshilled or overvalued, don't be afraid to sell some. You could be saving yourself from a correction or crash. Some coins are criminally undervalued by the market, and those are the ones you should keep an eye on, and buy when they go very low.

Thanks, that's actually how I feel about ZRX and SHIFT right now. They seem really undervalued for what they are.

Precisely. Sometimes the market picks up on this and they surge, but sometimes they remain low priced. I think that's usually the coin teams fault for bad marketing or stagnant development. Only buy coins that have active dev teams, of course.

Should i get rid of monero? Feel like i bought at a bad time

Im holding onto my one coin, its a safe coin and has potential to be the new bitecoin is privsvy shit goes south.

You have like 0.2 XMR. Who gives a fuck if it goes to 0? Throw more money in knackers. You need to have OMG, NEO, PAY, CVC, FUN, GAS and BAT, plus obviously ETH and BTC right now.

R8

I, too. Can put in random numbers lmao

attach phone number, you'll get the 3btc daily.

phone number. Apply for basic, put in false info if you want, it will then just ask for phone number to attached and you should be basic in a day, 3BTC limit,

>FUN
go give your dad another blowjob faggot