What historical monarch do you most identify with?

What historical monarch do you most identify with?

For me it's George IV, a fat alcoholic.

This guy because I'm an eternal loser with barely anything good in my life happening.

Unironically Nicky.

Hard mode: don't mention this guy

>When Ferdinand married Princess Maria Anna of Savoy, the court physician considered it unlikely that he would be able to consummate the marriage. When he tried to consummate the marriage, he had five seizures. He is best remembered for his command to his cook: when told he could not have apricot dumplings (Marillenknödel) because apricots were out of season, he said "I am the Emperor, and I want dumplings!" (German: Ich bin der Kaiser und ich will Knödel!)

I don't think anyone here is a is a handicapped autist with a severe jaw disability.

Hello /r9k/

me on the left

*blocks your path*

everyone here is actually

you're me

>Wants a conservative Germany to have more say in world politics
>hates the French
>wants peace with the Russians and British
>overcame a disability

Literally me

James II, although I'd be a lot more beta

>When evening comes, I return home and enter my study; on the threshold I take off my workday clothes, covered with mud and dirt, and put on the garments of court and palace. Fitted out appropriately, I step inside the venerable courts of the ancients, where, solicitously received by them, I nourish myself on that food that alone is mine and for which I was born; where I am unashamed to converse with them and to question them about the motives for their actions, and they, out of their human kindness, answer me. And for four hours at a time I feel no boredom, I forget all my troubles, I do not dread poverty, and I am not terrified by death. I absorb myself into them completely.

I DO NOT IDENTIFY MYSELF WITH HIM, BUT I RECOGNIZE MUCH OF MY OWN PERSONALITY IN HIM.

>Monarchs

Lern 2 reed

someone has a high opinion of himself

Louis XVI

>fat as fuck
>drunkard
>uncontrollable appetite
>terrible with women
>will be murdered by all the people ive let down

a shy man with a task much bigger than himself for which he knows he isnt ready ?
Not to mention having to accept the duma destroying the old zarist system Do you also think you are an embarassment to the ones that came before you?

Queen Anne