So I was hoping we could have a conspiracy theory or "outside the box" thread that would discuss some theorized reasons...

So I was hoping we could have a conspiracy theory or "outside the box" thread that would discuss some theorized reasons for Africa's present state of being as it relates to history. It's no surprise that the main reason Africa struggles is due to a very unfortunate combination of geography, climate, continued and exploitation by Imperialists. You would have to be a complete fool to think otherwise. With that said, what are some other potential explanations for their troubled past? They certainly aren't the first group of people to face hardships so it's not like their historic situation was anything unusual. What do you guys think? Any blatantly obvious, observable, and scientifically supported explanations come to mind?

Because of niggers

Niggers are retarded. That's the reason of Africa's present state.

Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you. Remember, life is an echo. It always gets back to you. So give goodness.

>HURR DURR LE FUCKING NIGGERS AMIRITE /POL/ XDDDDDDDDDD
I fucking hate you people so much.

The brainlet answer is niggers. The true enlightened answer is the entire continent has flies and mosquitos that give you (and your animals) a combination of severe brain problems and malaria.

My guess is so many numerous scattered tribes separated by the geography and unfortunately having to live in one of the hottest continents would be a huge struggle. Home-grown African imperialism only developed in specific parts of the continent, all by large bodies of water (West Africa, East Africa, and North Africa).

It's similar I think to the situation in South America, where the only successful civilizations were in the Andes where it was cooler though everyone there was sort of in the same place at the right time while the rest of the continent had been split up for even centuries later.

Also see the steppes and numerous islands across the world.

They literally still eat each other bro.
Even the Chinese refrain from cannibalism in 2017and they eat anything.

It is because the subsaharan african is racially inferior. No otter common denominator exists.

I don't know why people always try to turn this into some mean-spirited racial bullshit. Life in the jungle does not value intelligence, problem solving, critical thinking, etc... so it makes sense the people in the area aren't as capable of higher thought as Europeans.

>that "personal comment"
lmao, this can't be real

Incas were superior to europeans though.

>future of humanity
>literally killed all other ethnic groups
Hmm...

But it's true. Niggers have on average a very low IQ compared to other races (except abbos).

>literally killed all other ethnic groups
Niggers really are the worst aren't they?

OP spams this thread every day, no need to reply, just post this infallible rebuttal

So niggers are the future of humanity?

Go welcome your new african neighbours, pigskin.

How can you say africa even exists? Have you been there?

Niggers are not humans.

Can you prove your statement scientifically?

As you said, niggers are the future of humanity.

>beliving in evlolution

While political instability is a contributing factor, the Middle East and north Africa, South-east Asia, and much of South America have been plagued by political instability for the better part of the last century, and none of them are even remotely as badly off as black Africa. The development of these respective areas (except maybe the middle east) was probably influenced more by how well off they were to begin with, before globalization.

While I believe it is impossible to disprove racial hypotheses, a more convincing explanation for these huge differences in development would be geographical isolation. Consider that most inventions in world history were made only once, and gradually spread throughout the globe with wars, trade and colonization.

>While I believe it is impossible to disprove racial hypotheses

Mainly becuase peoepl will always shift the goalposts no matter what to explain away why Blacks do decent in something or hyper single it out to deny the feat by making it seem super situational. Hell we had complete retards try to convince people here that Igbo's were some super special group that were superior to everyone in Nigeria/Western Africa innately.

Areas subject to devastating wars such as Afghanistan, Yemen and Cambodia follow the same pattern as their peers in Africa. Others did not decline to the same extent. The Iranian revolution did not result in years of civil war. The Iran-Iraq war was confined to border regions and did not demolish Iran's industrial heartland.

>how well off they were to begin with, before globalization
By the 50s technology had spread almost all over the world, the question is what prevented them from implementing it decades later and in comparison to other countries at the same initial level of development. To me it is obvious, people much smarter than you and I struggle to build a successful business even without bombs going off.

>While I believe it is impossible to disprove racial hypotheses
It certainly shouldn't be the first thing you leap to and the real answer sufficiently explains most of it. If one wanted to investigate genetic differences you wouldn't compare civilizations.

When looking at this topic people search for answers based on their own biases even though it is pretty easy to see what happened if you judge it by the facts, sad.

bump

A majority of Evolution deniers nowadays are leftists.

*The majority

The onyl ones who keep shifting the goalpost are the environmentalists

t. smoothbrain descended from apes

B8

Its because Africa is a biological circus. The ground you walk wants to kill you. You'd imagine it's *just a bit* hard to care about macro economics and philosophy and all that stuff, when you have to worry about panthers and lions and crocodiles tearing you to shreds every day.

EVERYTHING in history is predetermined by geography. Try building Rome in Congo. Spoiler: you can't.

>continued and exploitation by Imperialists

Then why did Africans have it better under imperialism, than before or after imperialism?

Citation needed

> It's no surprise that the main reason Africa struggles is due to a very unfortunate combination of geography, climate, continued and exploitation by Imperialists

White people and the climate are the cause of Africa being a shithole? Really makes me think. Do you teach at a university?