What are the reasons for Finland and Japan developmening such a good diplomatic and trade relationship post WWII?

What are the reasons for Finland and Japan developmening such a good diplomatic and trade relationship post WWII?

Shared Mongol heritage.

Collective memory recovery of them being allies in the hyperwar

Both were Axis.

They both speak Altaic languages.

Niether exist

Moomin

Are you telling me that island, so close to the Korean heartland, stood independent of the Hwan Empire? How is that possible?

moomins are great tbf

Back in those days they could manifest their anime as reality. You try fighting that

Did I say otherwise?

their culture and values are more similar than most people realize

Both have high amounts of autism

They were both east asian fascists that got off lightly.

>top atomic bombs
>3 million dead
>got of lightly
sure dude

Pure yamato spirit folded over one thousand times, as seen in this reenactment of the decisive second battle of Neo-Edo

Completely wrong.

>extremely nationalistic
>not diverse at all
>value stoicism
>both put great value on talking very little
>both have a deep respect for their heritage and tradition, moreso than other countries

>Finland doesn't exist
>Shill by Japs and Commies to secure fishing rights in the Baltic sea
>Nokia is really joint HAARP/KGB/CIA Armour weapons development facility.
Learn.

Both share a common hatred for the Eternal Hwan.

They both hate Korea, duh.

russia duh

Actually Japan didnt exist before Hyper War. It was part of Hwan Empire for long time but at some point they rebeled and allied with Finn Empire, after war this rebelious islands become Japan.

I'm confused. What did Korea do?

They started the Hyper War.

do you have ANY idea how many times they were folded

underrated post

Can somebody give some actual points?

They're both homogenus populations with great stability and unity.

Shared Turanian heritage

Finland has good relations with everyone
I dont know why japs are finnaboos
combined with anti-russian history?
t. suomi

oops meant

both kinda countries that are hated by the region, don't really fit in here or there, share border with russia but not exactly enmity with russia despite being close to the west.

This is true, Finland doesn't exist, it's a meme.

> japs are finnaboos
your average japanese doesn't know anything about shit about finland lmao beside couple of moomin lovers

t. Hjalmar Bögsson

Japan was already supporting Finnish separatists around the Russo-Japanese war. A ship full of guns sunk somewhere near the coast of Finland trying to smuggle them in.

But why? Why are Japs finnaboos?

What are the reasons for Albania and China developmening such a good diplomatic and trade relationship post WWII?

>le altaic meme

good bait

Historic hate for turkroaches

Albanians didn't like both the USSR and the Yugoslavians.

Because Finland is owned by Japanese corporate interests. It is a fictional country made for fishing rights and to throw off the Russians.

>filled with shonen protags/LN self-inserts that serve as collective unconscious inspiration for all anime and manga

Do you realize just how many waifus the Hwan had to sacrifice to keep that province in check?

Shot in the dark but Japan and Finland both had gone to war with Russia in the early 20th century, with the emergence of the Soviet Super power I would be worried they would be coming back for round 2 and befriend any enemy they have especially if I could make it a two front war to divide their military assets.
Somebody let me know if I'm remotely right

Japan defeated Russia in the Russo-Japanese War, and Finland gave Russia a massive kick in the teeth in the Winter War. So the countries bond over mutually not being scared of Russia.

In the early 20th century Turanism was a big thing in Japan. Some people there had plans to carve up Russia between Japan and their Turanic brothers

Japs love moomin, levan polka and Finnish culture in general, that's all.