twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually got just above 1k last week. Im not part of your stupid

Poorfag reporting in

I heard dnt is gonna moon soon

t. 1000 club

poorfags/10

I'm gonna double down as soon as Bitcoin hits 3800

"Alt season is coming" they said

If you have less than 1000 then stop diversifying in more than 4 shit coins come on guys, accept you are poor and can't afford all great coins.

Listen retards this is real advice.

thinking of buying more ltc, should i get btc?

You're right. Only reason I have so many coins is because I'd keep seeing opportunities and wanted to have something in them.

You're better off going all in on an alt looking for 100%+ gain. No point investing in slow growers with so little.

Was considering doing etheroll I feel poor as fuck. Give me suggestions

Which coin will increase like that?

What. Are. Those. Coin. Choices.
What were you fucking thinking? You don't deserve altcoin season

What the hell

good advice

Look for coins on exchanges like Tidex. I'm in on RBX at 50 sats because it went to 400 sats before and most likely will be at least 150 sats once alts wake up. Just look for things with long sideways movement that have had previous moons.

Every single one is held by the big boy crypto Twitters and if you actually look at their charts you'd realise their worth. I'm positive of at least 100% return on all them.

>time
>score
>nmr
>lmc
>rbx
>ftc
Jesus fucking christ mate, you buy all the shitcoins you can see and pray the world one of them moon?

Bold but stupid tactic.

I was part of this club as of this morning. But I bought $500 btc, $150 eth, and now I'm comfy at 1200.

guys, doint split your coins if your poor like that

put it one good coin, take profits and repeat, dont buy high or fomo. Play safe and increase your stash

Not interested in day trading for 10% profits at best with less than 1000$. I'm prepared to wait weeks for something I steadily accumulated to moon.
Having said that FTC was a n00b mistake when I started and I've been bag holding for months on that.

ZRX will hopefully come back soon. I would have made way more off of WTC if I hadn't jumped aboard so late, people are optimistic about it going much higher though.

based on these picks you deserve to be playing with a balance much higher than this, nicely done

Thanks, but I haven't really done any research, those are literally all just things Veeky Forums told me to buy. When I learn enough to make my own decisions I'll probably start adding more money.

Long time holder here:
>Mfw too poor for 100k club too rich for under 1k club
> keep buying anons we will all make it.
> diversification is fine so long as you understand that you're hedging on the growth of the crypto market as a whole rather than any single coin.
> the bust is going to come sooner or later but we're probably in the early stages
> regardless crypto is a new asset class and may not conform to regular analysis

Forgot image

I doubt bitcoin can take you very far at this poorfag level of investment. Litecoin is a way better prospect.

I thought the bubble was close to being popped.

I got 150 bucks into the Tronix presale. That's literally it. Pic related. The shitcoins I will put some money into probably. Am I about to fuck up?

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing

Put that litecoin into OMG right now you retard

This has to be one of the worst ports I've ever seen

I love how you say that without researching the coin, doing FA or TA. Typical biz pseudos. If it's not ANS or ARK apparently it's shit.

Planning on investing more in BAT when the bank is open too

That shit's got a great dev team, not to mention Mercury releasing in a few weeks. Idk why everyone else isn't jumping on that boat

No, unlike you I actually do research my coins, which is why my port looks like this

>Play safe
>Go all in every time
Your advice sucks

>he didnt buy the iota dip

We will only know that afterward user and we should only expect the value to drop if the crypto asset class is not fundamentally different. At the moment even a massive crash to 2015 levels is nothing that cannot be recovered from because of the zombie nature of most coins

Am I gonna make it, brehs?

I'm only in low 5 figures atm, don't want to overdiversify, but you're right Iota is a good coin to have. So are many others that I'm not buying atm

Rate it I'm planning on investing 100 euros in LTC tho

Put the 100 € in OMG, not LTC, and you'll see much bigger gains. LTC is only gonna hover around it's current price for a long while now.

>unlike you
Well if you "researched" my coins you wouldn't call it "the worst port you've ever seen". Guarantee you I'll get at least 100% return on everything, and I'll post your comment once I do. :^))

How does one select a shit coin, what's the fundamentals you look at? I watched a friend narrowly dodge bancor after realising the Jews were behind it.

>100% return
>off €256
Top kek stay poor. Honestly user, you'd be better off putting all of that into a x5 - x10 coin fresh out of ICO

>hheheheh ur poor cuz I invested 10k but only made 2k profit.
If I can turn €50 into €320 in two weeks, I'm sure I'll be more successful than you.

That's just it. You look at the team, are they already established, any big names, any partnerships with big firms, what is their product, what problems do they solve? Is there any hype? Read the whitepaper, look at the ICO, what is the soft and hard cap? Is it being shilled on Veeky Forums? Is it being FUD'd on Veeky Forums? Look at both sides of the arguments. And a big one is, has it already mooned?

Literally kill yourself you stupid retarded cunt. I started with £100. Now go sell some pegs or something gypsy

>Putting everything in a single ico

hahaha fuck yeah bro
you do you

But, I see no reason why would LTC not exceed Bitcoin, LTC is just better than BTC in every way.

>Makin fun of somebody fo starting $200
>Hurr I started with 100 good boy points

I said he'd be better off putting his €256 all in one ICO instead of having all the shitcoins he currently has

What is the best trading platform, where do you all buy the coins from?

True to an extent, but ethereum is better than litecoin. Litecoin is obsolete already. OMG is gonna go big soon

Poloniex, bittrex and bitfinex

I wasn't making fun of him for starting small you dumb nigger, all I said was his port is one of the worst ports I've ever seen.

Well, maybe you are right, I will think about it for a while now. What about ARK though?
Thanks!

Forgot image

>lost nearly 1k euros

top fucking kek

Hehe m-mooning right guys?

Don't hold bitcoin. You'll barely make money off it.

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know. Sounds like honest stock trading, this'll be pissing the phed off royally.

Is the participation level increasing much? Are there many other sites you use or could recommend for feeling the market?

By that I mean shill watching and analyzing, and finding out that bit of information that's important like bancor and it's kosher roots..

If the goyim/pol start getting interested, will we see some sudden spikes, also have you seen or been able to correlate events with crypto spikes?

>lost nearly 1k euros
Newfag detected.
1. That's £ not €.
2. 5 figure ports go up and down by more than that everyday. Crypto is a volatile market.
Now go be new somewhere else.

this.

Meh, i'm fairly new and maybe i'm wrong but i get the feeling that BTC is like a blue chip stock, always good to have. Also i plan on buying more OMG and selling NAV as soon as i get a comfy return. How does it sound guys?

Cant talk, i gotta go out, but heres a good review site for upcoming ICOs
globalhalo.com
The website was made by an user.

buying OMG at the ATH, sorry bro but you're not going to make it

Holding 40 Euros worth of bitcoin won't make you money because it'll rise by 3-4% and that's like 1-2 euros of profit.

that's because you lack vision for coins that can go nowhere but up. example: stratis

Gonna focus on 4 or 5 coins. My top 3 holdings I will keep for a long time. If ETH reaches 700 this year I'm selling and reinvesting unless it keeps rising. My plan is to have at least 2.5k USD in crypto before the end of the year. With a little bit of luck and work I'll get there.

I might be deluded but I'm hoping I will at least 400% my total money invested.

2.5k by the end of the year?
We should be aiming to break 1k by the end of the month.

I meant 2.5k usd of my own money

Oh I see.

Always do your own research before buying bitches!

Tfw bought monaco at 9
Feelsgoodman

all in WTC, buy sa lambo in a month

@ all with a portfolio below 5.000 USD and bought ETH, BTC, OMG etc:

stay poor.

I've got 40k of savings
How much do I put into this internet meme money?

What exchange do you use?

Buy at least 1btc

Keep an eye on it and get rid of it before it goes right back down.

Use etheroll.com to increase your stack (if you feel lucky)

i suggest you get a credit card and use it all to buy coins

Stellar looks like a nice project. Any red pills?

What else comprises your current portfolio? Depending on your age I'd be sure to keep slightly larger amounts in indexes if you want to get serious about crypto

if btc x250s then yeah. just hodl

altcoinexchange.com?kid=H0F3V

New p2p altcoin exchange that is being built. Claims to focus on user experience and security. Just from the images they posted I'm excited to hear more. Is this the end of shit tier Etherdelta? Is it possible this shit will use 0x?

>new to crypto
>spend $15 to see what all the fuss is about
>buying on every dip, sell once i have atleast 1.5% profit
>a week later 130% gross profit

>spend more time on biz
>biz says its a good thing to hold
>start holding
> -25% over this weekend

not a good feel

300k house equity and 60k pension, but nothing liquid
>if you want to get serious about crypto
This is the question, I don't know how serious to get about crypto with so much at/or near ATHs

I don't know what I'm doing.

Not below 1k but I'll post anyways thinking about the rest all in OMG and ARK

Eth is bad

Started with 500, if you don't invest in Ark right now you'll kill yourself when it is >$10