In 2030 the term bitcoinare refers to a person who has at least 1 BTC. He will be unimaginably rich...

In 2030 the term bitcoinare refers to a person who has at least 1 BTC. He will be unimaginably rich, much like a present day fiat billionaire.

while altcoiners will stay poor lmao

Yeah and India will be a superpower

He's right, dollar value will go next to nothing. In three years you'll need $10000 for groceries.

Right so all those discords cucks with 10 btc or all those cheetos eating nerds that managed to snatch 200-300 btc years ago that now call themselves "whales" will be extremely rich and in control of the financial system? Fuck off quit living in your dream. Max amount btc will rise by 2030 will be 25k-35k.

Some alt coins will go up some will passaway.

300 coins don't make you a whale

Hedge funds and banks are just beginning to enter the scene. Once there are secure exchanges where they can park billions, thats when the real money comes in. We aint seen nothing yet

>doritos fingers know anything about investing or increasing their holdings

By 2030 there will be a few hookers and car dealers who are able to buy a house because tubby basement dweller frittered away his gold, possibly on actual fritters.
Most of the people I see who are "rich" even today have shitty houses, plastic decor and are the sons and daughters of 70s schemerdreamers. They just all wanna eat tender barbeque, get lightly drunk and fuck in the missionary position.

The upper echelons of "the rich" are people you and I will never meet. They own lands with multiple houses, castles, gardens, bunkers, etc...
If the neckbeard lol'ing at buying Taco Bell has 1-200 BTC in the future, you can guarantee that the leetest of the leets have 1000+ or are going to nuke the world into the stone age and bring back ye olde Chad Standard.

So people who have 10k to spare will be a hell of a lot better off than those who don't, right?

This is a huge possibility, and if that happens BTC will be worth a lot more than $2.5 mill USD. If it doesn't happen, then I still agree with McAfee.

> point-set topology predicts future currency prices

No it doesn't.

>...
In small markets it does

Also,

> I have a doctorate in point-set topology
> but I don't know how to correctly hyphenate it

>John McAffee

this is where I stopped reading

>meaning unless the size of the world economy has tripled bitcoin will effectively be worth 1.2 the price of total GDP of all countries combined

Yeah sure.

BTC could very well reach $1m+ but it will be because USD crashed not because BTC will have reached the purchasing power of 1m 2017 $'s.

Trust me it is starting. I know someone who works with old wealth and they have just now started asking about Bitcoin and how to get in. These are the billionaires and high millionaires that absolutely will splash some money into this pot. The market cap is quickly going to shoot to $1 trillion and even then will be relatively small.

this

no one wants to pay fucking 1 million for a bitcoin unless they are forced to because fiat is crashing hard or governments dissolving

50k-100k should be reachable within a couple of years though

So he's predicting the fall of the dollar cuz it sure as hell doesn't look like it.
In any case, the petro dollar is backed by America, as long as America remains world leader and the most powerful country on earth with the biggest market the dollar will be the standard.

I'm still not sure people understand how few bitcoins there ever will be, how few people currently use it, and how much wealth there is in the world.
BTC could easily go far higher than anyone could imagine, with no need for anything else to collapse.

Even if you take only 1 billion people and make them want an equal amount of BTC, each one only gets .02 BTC.

>le 52% white world leader face

That's assuming that BTC will actually be adopted worldwide

True, but there are almost 10,000 nodes in 91 countries already, and satellite nodes launching to orbit eventually. I mean, you could almost argue that its at least on its way to worldwide adoption.

I'm pretty confident knowing what will happen in the next 5 years or so until it makes an actual encroachment on other capitals market share. After that usually the government starts getting involved and who knows after that.

>Even if you take only 1 billion people and make them want an equal amount of BTC, each one only gets .02 BTC.

And that doesn't even take into account the millions of BTC that won't be mined for decades, as well as the millions of BTC that are already lost forever.

Veeky Forums, if you want to make it, your #1 strategy should be to HODL Bitcoin.

Have a doctorate in squiggle-set-bottomology, can confirm

War imminent
Inflation with involved nation currencies
Bitcoin has no nation

Can you count that high?

just hold 1 bitcoin
be one of 22 million people
be one of 22 billionaires
profit

>BTC is worth more then a million.
>People actually believe this.

Now we have have fucking people who claim it's worth more then a billion. So more then the entire wealth on the earth. You people are batshit insane and just want to ruse it high so high because you got in late. Kill yourselfs.

Sheaves are 60 years old and point set topology is 60 years older than that.

>Bitcoin has no nation
Disregarding the fact that FBI owns most bitcoins

>being this poor

Bullshit. 21 million bitcoins, not 22
A lot of which have Been lost..

Nice just bought 100K

You seem unaware of the vast oceans of actual retards with millions of dollars they simply inherited for instance.

nigga the petrodollar is backed by saudi arabia and qatar. if the sloms jump ship the dollar is fucked

John McAfee does not have a doctorate

John McAfee is an old degenerate batshit crazy rapist

India has been going up for some time now...

Allison is that you?

no it's cryptoanna

Actually read the replies to those tweets. He admitted he was joking and also about the washing his own dick thing

He invested millions in buying a bitcoin mining farm. He'll make some money short term but ultimately will be wiped out. The market cap of Bitcoin will never be worth more than developed countries. Not without causing a world war that will lead to the destruction of all internet technologies.

Whatever McAfee's dumb math does, it doesn't do the simply function of $2,431,013 x 20 million = something like $50 trillion, and Bitcoin will never be worth that much.

>being this dumb

If the value of the dollar crashes, you absolute and complete retard, then bitcoin could easily be worth TRILLIONS of dollars, because the dollar is worth nothing. Lmfao...

Etheroll.com

Increase your money

How about giving the future price in SDRs or some relatively stable commodity? Dollar could fluctuate (i.e. Crash).

lmao the website looks it was made by 14 yo

24mil market cap wtf more like 24k

sry I mean more like 240 dollars

there isn't even 1 bet on that site

thanks for visiting

You have to connect through metamask.

There have been 95,469 total bets
And 46,025 ETH won

Bitcoin can't even handle the number of transactions today when only bizfags use it. I'll scale out of promising alts and into btc when btc has a product working as well as my alts.

>had 1.10 btc
>lost it trying because I fell for the BCH flippening meme
>only have 0.7 bitcoin now

only 1% of Bitcoin wallets have at least 15 BTC. So yes, it makes you a whale

I honestly don't give a shit if it's three years. That's 2020 and by that time, we should have a normal fucking President again.

No, we aren't going to let a bunch of racist shut-ins become the new ruling class. The Democrat supermajority will literally fund single payer by levying special taxes on crypto. Finally, your magic money will do something decent for society.

Trusting McAffee who's large parts of US bitcoin mining...

>If the dollar crashes dude lmfao XD XD XD

Keep telling that yourself pal. You sound like one of those retarded doomsday preppers.

>thinking the early adopters of cryptocurrency aka fuck the government and central banks currency are going to let you tax their stash

you're either trolling or you are a faggot irl

k

How much did you cry when Trump got elected?

keep dreaming

Agreed. That guy is so fucking full of shit.

I've never seen so many retards in one (1) thread.
You do realize that he is just joking around, right?
>bitconaire
How deluded one person must be...
BTC value is exactly 0$, people are only buying it, because it keeps rising promising riches in the future. When BTC becomes too expensive for most people, it'll crash to nothingness like a bitch. Everyone will be trying to get out and no one will want to buy it.
>It'll become 1st world currency
LMAO. Suuuuuuuuure, Ripple has higher chance at it than BTC and banks/govs and other institutions are already working on their own digital cash technologies.
I'm warning you guys, have cool head and plan your exit strategy when it pops for good.

You're assuming first that USD will suffer hyperinflation on Zimbabwe levels. Then that all of the dollars value will be transferred into Bitcoin directly, like everyone will open up a coinbase account and throw all of their fiat at bitcoin immediately instead of gold, silver, yuan, etc. And you're assuming that bitcoin will be the predominant cryptocurrency when this goes down. Accept that this is a huge stretch and that you're convincing yourself of this possibility because you want it to happen, this much blind optimism isn't good for your money.

Well everyone is being a greedy cunt. Does this mean I have to be fearful?

What did Warren Buffalo mean?

>unironically posting that fucking retarded McAfee quote

Thanks for confirming you're shitposting right off the bat op.

>had 0.7 btc before the fork
>now have 1.10 btc
Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Literally any time some asslord posts a tweet people scream of the flippening. Money skel and fuck your mother for example. Meaning who's to say btc will always remain king when it's so easy scare people out of? If major organizations wanted (i.e. banks or governments) they'd create some propaganda to kill off btc for good or replace it with something else. It's naive to think btc will forever remain the king in crypto let alone the monetary system, with the world elite keeping their "eye" on it now.

friendly reminder USD is inflated to 5% of what it was worth 4 decades ago, how long do you really expect the dollar to last?

I feel like half the posts on Veeky Forums exist to fuck with newbies. Ya'll like domestic /jp/

>USD
>Stable
>best measure of altcoin worth

>eating tender bbq, drinking a few coronas, and having casual sex

I don't know why but that made me laugh, thank you

Sorry, dumb boomers and normies will pay.

>your face when I own 21
>your face when in 5 years I will be a millonaire, buy 2 cribs, rent one, live on the other and shitpost all day as a NEET for life
>your face when I will save up for the lambo too

>When BTC becomes too expensive for most people
You really think you are a genius lol.

BTC can never become too expensive since you can buy satoshis instead of full Bitcoins

it's the same thing, they can't afford a full bitcoin therefore cant afford bitcoin

Yes it does.
Not on a whale on the BTC but on pretty much all other altcoins outside of the top 10.

Lot of dumbfucks got wealthy with the internet bubble, becoming rich isn't that hard, the reall challenge and is to conserve it and growing exponentially.

Are you retards?

Dorito eating neets got rich holding partyhats in runescape and selling them and these normies and boomers in denials can't still get the fact that we are going to be rich as fuck in 5 to 10 years from holding actual sound technology.

>frittered away his gold, possibly on actual fritters
Mmm, fritters.

Will the internet be adopted worldwide?

This would be the greatest creation of wealth in the history of mankind by several orders of magnitude. All over something that offers virtually no consumer surplus.

For some reason I doubt that will happen

He didn't say anything about Sheaves.

No, but it may be adopted interplanetary in 2030, thanks to Nexus.

Will the stock market and Forex be adopted in Mars?

Zimbabwe got some cool currency design tbq, might buy some just to hang on the wall.

1 satoshi 1 dollar soon user

>Oil price crashes
>Dollar crashes
>People start looking for alternatives
>They buy BTC.

Then again it would be the same with any other currency, right now BTC acts like digital gold.

There is a crepe cafe a few blocks away that accepts bitcoin...don't tempt me to waste my money, user!!!
@_@

This is why eventually there'll be another crash, so the rich can buy cheap

Consider that in developing countries it's easier to access cryptocurrencies than it is to access the American stock market.

>implying the rich haven't bought in already and are cashing out in a steady drip when price thresholds are reached

The merchant is always ten steps ahead, user. My point was that your average skinnyfat internet user is going to spend more money than they invest. Everyone laughs now about the infamous Bitcoin Pizzas that would be worth millions today. Just imagine what kind of reeees and rages the autists will be sputtering on biz in 2020!
>"I spent whats now worth $1000 on a bag or corn chips
>"plz halp, my boss only paid me 0.00050100 LTC this week and rent is due"
>"I blew whats now worth $1000 dollars in BTC on a pirated copy of Transformers"
I can't write these as well as they will be written, but richfags are just sitting back at this point sipping on lemonade and watching the normie slaves squirm under tax and wagecuckery.
Sit back and enjoy the upcoming future!!

>normal fucking President again

Normal compared to want? I bet you don't even pay attention to what politicians actually do and rely on social media as your news source.

Clinton literally lost because bitcoin billonaires ended her career. Look it up.

Accept bitcoiners are the new rothchilds and join us or keep crying.

Clinton lost for a lot of reasons.

If the dollar crashes, then the exchanges would be taken along with it. BTC is completely worthless without a fiat market.

>BTC is completely worthless without a fiat market.
jesus you're dumb

Reminder his doctorate is honorary...

It's going to be fun annihilating you faggots on the battlefield if you guys keep pushing for war...how many tears did you weep when they classified your little faggot brigade known as ANTIFA as terrorists? You terrorist...