What would Hitler's legacy be if instead of trying to kill all jews he finished his original plan and simply deported...

What would Hitler's legacy be if instead of trying to kill all jews he finished his original plan and simply deported them all?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/search/text/whataboutism/page/10/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A larger Israel.

He'd still go down as a genocidal madman responsible for the most costly and unnecessary conflict in modern history.

nazism is parasitic in it's nature. he couldn't deport shit, otherwise he wouldn't have all the slave-labour necessary to keep the war going.

>genocidal
Stopped reading there. Back to plebbit with your reading comprehension you retarded marxist faggot

yes unlike the glorious soviet union which never utilised slavery! Worker's paradise, everyone wanted to work in factory in siberia until they drop dead!

where the fuck did I implied that soviets were any better? fucking /pol/acks, I swear...

>whataboutism

>if you criticize x you must be a massive fan of y!!!

>I just learned about this logical fallacy in the thread yesterday

I wasn't even browsing Veeky Forums yesterday, it existed before you learned about it in that thread.

whataboutism, as a phrase, was quite literally never mentioned on this board until this past week, and you're saying it's a coincidence

Is this "high level of discourse"?

I think what you're trying to say is "I've never seen whataboutism used as a phrase until this past week". It turns out this board still exists when you're not shitposting on it.

Wrong.
desuarchive.org/his/search/text/whataboutism/page/10/

It seems to me as if it was you who just learned about whataboutism yesterday.

he would still be disliked almost as much because that doesn't change the fact he invaded a dozen countries, destroyed a lot of europe, and stole/ruined art/culture

You literally didn't think about the Romani, the poles or the entire Eastern Front when you made this thread, did you?

Germans would be viewed as this sort of outsider people, like North Koreans. We would view them as outsiders and they would view us as outsiders. Germans would probably learn to detest the world and the races of the world (including the various strands of white people such as French, British etc) because that ideology was encoded in their doctrine.

Now I am all for boarders and nationalism, but the result of Nazi Germany would have been nationalism to its extreme. Countries obviously need some sort of interaction to keep relations going and tensions low.

Nazi Germany could have possibly been great for the aryan German citizen, but if you were not born into that position (ie every other country in the world) Germany would be very difficult to deal with. The world would probably detest Nazi Germany rather than aspire to achieve what they wanted.

(((Shill)))

He'd be remembered as a bad leader because of the soap and lamp shortages that would ensue from the lack of holocausted jewskins.

Pretty much the same, only Burgers and Jews care about the holocaust.

>Whataboutism
For a Soviet deflection tactic modern day natsocs really fucking love it

Hitler should have restored the Kaiser to the throne rather than usurping it for himself.

There's only room for one turbo-autist in Berlin

Deport them where?

Madagascar of course, where else?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

How does when he learned about it have anything to do with the fact that it's still a logical fallacy? Why are you incapable of arguing a point on it's own merits?

So, in other words, not started world war 2?

Well then, you'd have a house of cards economy that collapses sometime in 1939 when the foreign reserves run out and all of the Third Reich trade stops, and he'd be remembered as an idiot populist who sold tomorrow to buy today.

No, the Madagascar plan requires the fall of France

He tried that. Nobody wanted them. Countries' attitudes were "if you think they're that bad, what makes you think we want them?"

That's why they called it the "Final Solution", they exhausted every other option so they just went full retard and began exterminating them.

As that one retard who laid waste to his country by constantly breaking treaties with much more capable foreign powers. Also for genocidal campaigns against other undesirables G*rmans sought to snuff out on the occupied territories.

>hurrr if you don't deny the holocaust you're a Marxist

Dear god, the stupid, it burns!

Like this?

>saying Romani instead of Gypsy