Chinese sources say ICOs are banned in China. Get the fuck out of NEO

Chinese sources say ICOs are banned in China. Get the fuck out of NEO.

chinamoneynetwork.com/2017/09/02/china-reportedly-considering-banning-initial-coin-offerings

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/neo-to-benefit-from-chinese-ico-regulations
twitter.com/TheRealXinxi/status/904352766440628224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm considering banning OP faggotry, does not necessarily mean anything substantial would come out of it
stay salty, ETHcucks

NEO is state-compliant. And they're not banning them, this is old news.

Different news. Don't dump it now, just watch the price. You'll now when to get out.

People do realise that 'ICO' means Initial Coin Offering right?

It doesn't stop people launching products on the NEO platform, it just stops the scam of 'send me NEO to buy this early, it will be worth double after ICO'. Or the even bigger scam of sending you no product at all.

This will not damage NEO, if anything it legitimises it along with the rest of the crypto market.

This. Is OMG complaint yet?

let's not kid ourselves here
to draw a parallel to the central kiking system:
1. the central kike has the monopoly to issue currency (coin platform)
2. tier 1 kikes create shit (non-products) out of thin air (ICOs)
3. enterprising goyim buy into ICOs
4. plankton goyim buy off enterprising goyim
5. bagholder goyim buy off plankton goyim

OP you fucktard, we already know for a week that chinese bans ICO's. thanks latefag.

What other customers besides a couple of scamcoins has neo attracted to their platform?

The number rhymes with an hero.

cointelegraph.com/news/neo-to-benefit-from-chinese-ico-regulations

This is a good thing for NEO holders because it is already state -compliant, thus it will come out of the rubble as the most legit project

this.

This is the time to buy cheap NEO.

Good. ICOs are shit

I'll ask once again - how many fee paying clients are hosted on the Neo platform that aren't ICOs?

This ban does not affect to neo.. there is no icos in neo platform.. Hahah, or maybe two.. But thats like 0.. No one wants to do their projekt in neo plat form.. And thats the reason to sell.

OMG is not chinese

Zero, and look at the price. Where do you think it's going to go when all of the Chinese clients have nowhere late to go?

ETH had no clients at one point, probably a lot older than NEO before it was adopted too

This ^ but nobody listens so let them stay poor

It's called Qtum and is significantly more popular in China and the rest of Asia with real companies and well known investors backing them and a team of developers with verifiable backgrounds in crypto. Neo on the other hand has none of these.

Told you to get out. 10% down already.

whole market is a blood bath m8

>this is good for NEO
this is good for NEO
>this is good for NEO
God you guys are pathetic. Your coin is literally dying and it's main purpose, being a platform for future Chinese shitcoins, was seriously damaged as most of them make all their money off an ICO. Hodl longer tho Neo fags. Hodl until your hearts' content

Can someone link the antshares in a nutshell video? I can't find it

You're lucky you're anonymous I would easily swat you or have you severely hurt for talking shit about my race.

lmao ppl going out of their way to fud neo so much instead of riding that chinese money train

Get fucked, kike

>Getting this butthurt about "kike' on Veeky Forums
Ultrafaggot-tier. This isn't Reddit jew

kikes threating people over the internet? who would have thought

Read the article, dumbass. Nowhere in it does it say China has banned ICOs

Nice posts my fellow kekistainers

>posting more Plebbit shit
Insufferable cunts

I thought we were all from /r/ the donald.

I don't think neo survives solely on smart contracts and what do u expect there is starting to be regulation on icos all over because pussies snitch and cry instead of taking their mistakes as men

Every ideology has it's autists

we are. buy walton coin while you can.

Is there really a butthurt kike in this thread? Where is his nose?

Who said anything about that?

What?

Why do you automatically compare us to extremists? Nice try shecklestein.

I called you autists not extremists. What's wrong bruh?

>me an autist
>coming from a liberal
Hahahaha

twitter.com/TheRealXinxi/status/904352766440628224

> kek

don't get your panties in a bunch, it's not like the 0.01% of said kikes are sharing shit with lowly yids like you
there's no denying the overrepresentation and loads of influence said kikes hold over central kiking systems the world over so no wonder they feel threatened by true libertarians having access to a level playing field where their usual usurious tricks are extremely hard to pull off because they cannot leverage usurped lawmaking to counter them like they've been doing for over a century on today's scale

I would 100% have a beer with those retarded shitlords. It would probably be awkward, but damn if it wouldn't be hilarious.