Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serbs aren't Slavs, they're Dinaric

>I haven't read a single NatSoc book on race: the post

Pajeets are not Aryans
We are talking about proper Aryans not
G*rmanics

This the best way to some up OP's very shitty post.

>claims he fights for the Aryan race
>kills the Aryans en masse

>Serbs aren't Slavs

>Arabs
>Kurds
Are they new to the group? first time I've ever heard someone call them aryan

Huh? There's literally one Nazi in the examples below, the rest are liberal cucks.

>liberal cucks

Nice of you to post your fellow r*dditor.

>this is an Aryan according to germans

The Nazis considered them to be Aryans

Never heard that before
Sources?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_race
>The Eastern Aryans refers primarily to the Indo-European ethnic groups of Asia. This includes Persians, Kurds, Afghans, Armenians, Georgians, and Northern Indians, according to Albert Gorter and Alfred Rosenberg's Race Theories. Iranians were considered to be 'pure-blooded Aryans' and became immune from all Nuremberg Laws in 1936.[3][4] Thus, they could become Reich citizens by providing an Aryan certificate, which usually only consisted of presenting an Iranian passport.[5]
If you didn't know, alot of kurds live in Iran so i guess they were considered to be as pure as persians.
I do not have a source on Arabs but they were atleast considered to be better than jews.

Since when are Arabs considered Aryans?

Whenever someone mentions asiatic hordes i imagine millions of Heydrichs running across open fields

This is an honorary Aryan according to Hitler

Their policy was constantly changing. And of course most of Rosenberg or Eckart's racist nonsense was irrelevant anyway.
Not all Aryans were of course equal. Sure, the term untermensch was used mostly to Jews, but Slavs were also considered inferior to Germans. I don't know about, for example Czechs, but sex with Polish women or men was strictly forbidden. For Polish people working in the Reich the penalty for having sex with Germans was death.

>Be me
>12th century White Aryans
>Non-white subhumans
>Everybody else
Checkmark soap