AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
MY COIIIIIIIIINS

Shorted the heck out of BTC.

Was looking for pink larps.

You made my day.

ARGGGGG MY LOSSES TOO GREAT.

So when is it going back up again?

never

never
it's over

STOP LYING MAN ITS NO FUNNY

your id is literally pink just as a wojak kek
never lmao, crypto is over

Kek is fucking here.

Ok bought now, stop selling now, time is to go up i need a new kidney.

>changing house
>have no internet for 2 weeks
>can't trade, just waiting
>already sold everything to buy chainlink
>everything crash
TOP.FUCKING.KEK

4x wojak id. It's over.

5x now kek

why so much evil in this world?

>So when is it going back up again?

Never of course, too many normies got in and BTC crashed forever. Why would it go up? It won't. Cut your losses idiot. Everyone with a brain sold the obvious top

>ANOTHER ONE
its over Veeky Forumsbros

You will never be happy. They won't let you. There is no light here. Only darkness.

See you at the bottom with my usdt

more like some big whales went in
probably Carl Ichan, Bill Hackman, or Warren Buckets
they've bought lots of BTC, to force a big bear, then buy more, then force more bears, then buy more
cryptocurrency just went in the big guys garden now

So where is the bottom? I heard a GS analyst say that bitcoin would retrace to 2500. My gut tells me 2800.

Or this could be the beginning of a long decline that takes us sub-1000.

And when prices start to go back up, will bitcoin be the best investment? Or ETH, BTH, XMR, etc?

Looks like we ran out of retards stupid enough to buy our worthless trash. Had a nice run, though.

As a small retard, i love it.
The low last what, between 5-70 min, largely enough time for me to profit from it.

More volatily, i love it.
Bad for the heart tho :DDDDDDD

>corrections are evil

theres a 50/50 chance BTC crash in the next few days. futhermore, theres a high probability this "weekend dip" will last for 6-9 weeks. check the facts.

i dont see any indication of a drop

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WISH I NEVER STARTED INVESTING

I SEE A RED LINE AND I WANT IT PAINTED BLACK